Lesbian here

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

This is Sup Forums tier shitposting. Go away

t. role-playing trap

>Women are totally domesticated.

Because that's nature love, I can tell you're too busy to do the simplest of jobs.

I can just imagine you, you have blue hair, Marxist posters across your walls and as fat as a calf prepared for slaughter. Triggered when you see men with beautiful wives crossing the street.

ahhh the but hurt, strong in this one it is

We don't really care.

You're like a kid telling their parent "i hate you! I'm running away! I don't need you!".

And then it gets dark and they get hungry and they come right back.

leaf pls

"My name is janette (john) and I hate every single one of you..."

Man it's been a long time

You idiots this is pasta.

Get back in the kitchen

LOL, recent science produced a viable egg, and made cell reproduction from DNA taken from 2 men.

No women DNA/Biology involved at all..... You're one biological advantage/Requirement for men, has been replicated; you are now more likely to be surplus to requirement.

It's funny that you think Islamic men will act as "Studs" for you, or Africans will..... You try to act like you have here, they will beat you into intensive care.

Homosexuality just weeds out the genentically deficiant... Have you seen Lesbians? Not sure why, but the crew cut seems to be the standard hairstyle; and obesity the primary body shape.
Nature is just attempting to remove you from the breeding pool.

Big fan of your film industry, keep em cuming girls

it just seems that way to your fucked up mentally ill brain. this is why god told us to kill you faggots

This is all cute until the economy collapses
Then you'll be back to sucking dick

Dyke until dick lesbians are myth women have no standards in life

Truly children until death

>Retards bumping a pasta

LOL anuff of this bait off to the camps for you

>First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence.

Sorry hun but single mothers are the world's biggest producers of gang members. So it will all sort itself out, not that you have to worry, just sit back and complain and pretend you aren't responsible. Men are used to it.

Well it is an undeniable fact that if one gender were to be phased out I would guess males would be eliminated because it's way easier to synthesize or control semen than it is to synthesize or control a womb. Like if some disease suddenly started killing us humanity would probably live on through women or be a descendant of woman while the men quickly died off.

got a women coming over in about an hour to blow me.
I don't give her shit she just wants to be around me. and she's not a rarity, a lot of women love my long hair and do me all kinds of favors just to be with me.
the last 10 dates I've been on the women paid cus I've openly said I don't go on dates anymore, so if they want me to go somewhere with them they must pay.
have fun there bunny thimpper

You made the exact same thread yesterday.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS 1 post by this ID thread
STOP REPLYING TO THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>lesbian
>"like, FYI women don't like men."
Fist yourself.
S
A
G
E

>hairy oafish ape-like men
im so fucking gay

Speak for yourself I love men! Women like you make me sick, you scream all day about diversity but so intimidated by men you don't think they should exist. Your only strength lies with the idea that you think you are somehow better than men. Pathetic that you come here to post this and shows just how insecure you are.

TITS OR GTFO

Stale pasta.

fpbp

Lesbians don't exist

I can feel your biological clock ticking away from here.

>First-world men have been totally domesticated
Then what about the third world men who are coming in droves to the first world?

I just did some research on the interweb and they seem very real.

>procreative sex totally unnecessary
Any group that encourages physical sex between biological men and biological women will always out produce any group that discourages it. Medical help in procreation is expensive an cannot provide a sustainable birthrate.

this thread again

bitch let me remind you yall came from our rib bone

what's with all the botpasta threads lately?
can't be a slide as there's nothing happening

THIS!!!!

K.

> men
> domesticated
Kek. Don't delude yourselves, we're still savage beasts inside.

Whats wrong with being hairy? At least I don't get cold in the winter!

>The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs

So, you're just making a giant harem?

Gay here.

Just a reminder that you females will soon be deprecated. The fact is, men have only ever been attracted to your boobs and butts because they signal whenever you're capable of raising good, strong and healthy men.

Your sole purpose for civilization has always just been to serve men and for men to breed with you, but now that we men have developed artificial wombs, it's only a matter of time before the plague on society that is the female gender will be exterminated completely.

Enjoy the last few remaining days you will have on this planet. The day of mass-female euthanisation will be here soon

cucking lesbians with the power of my BBC is my fetish desu
give me ur address butch