IS THIS THE BIRTH OF INTERMARIUM???

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/poland-moves-3-seas-summit-because-trump-will-be-in-town/2017/06/13/d030ad2c-5037-11e7-b74e-0d2785d3083d_story.html?utm_term=.8ba5349b2303

>The Three Seas Initiative summit will be held July 6-7, bringing together leaders of 12 nations for talks on strengthening and integrating the region through the development of energy and infrastructure ties in the territory running from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Adriatic in the south and the Black Sea in the east. The initiative is to raise the region’s standing in Europe, but also to make it attractive as an economic partner for the U.S.

>Apart from Poland, the Three Seas Initiative comprises Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia.

toinformistoinfluence.com/2016/05/22/intermarium-or-russia-getting-what-it-deserves/

bramaby.com/ls/blog/intermarium/71.html
(Ignore Ukraine and Belarus, they are to pro-russian for Intermarium)

This is a major geopolitical event and is the first step towards the Reconquista of Europe; EU and Russia BTFO

Discuss the geopolitical effects of Intermarium here:

inb4
>slavs arent white
>romanians are gypsies
>eastern europe is a shithole

Stop the memes for a second and be serious once in your life you useless NEETS.
This is about the survival of the European Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eastern european union?

Those are the shittiest borders I've ever seen in my life. Please never make a state like this.

Cool, another NATO pupet union

>germany

Fuck off retard, go kys in a gutter where you belong. I hope all germs get incinerated.

If you could be so kind as to vacate the premises and remove yourself from my fatherland that would be pretty neat.

We don't need gypsies here in Germany and neither do we need this fancy intermarium bullshit. Eastern Europe belongs to the German market now. Go buy at Aldi and Lidl, you fucking cucks.

Its not a state, its an union

So it finally clicked that the EU is dead and now you want to re brand it ?

RE-ESTABILISH THE JAGIELLONIAN EMPIRE NOW!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty

You need me to inseminate your women with superior sperm

Have fun getting fucked in the ass by the sandniggers. At least they are doing something. What are you doing to liberate the fatherland?

why Balts should be united with Romanian and Balkanian shitskins again

Fuck off Bozgor

Get raped by muzzies Hans.
???

This thread is only for whites

central and eastern european countries without any cooperation are already irrelevant and will be more irrelevant as the global population increases

Here you either choose between (((Nato))) or (((Russia)))

the only global population growth consist of African niggers and Sand niggers.
So who gives a fuck?

More shitskins means more power for subhumans and less dominance from Europeans who are less than 10 percent of world population

How cute. You accuse me of a lack of patriotism but either you have left your countries for German money or you are hiding behind a false flag.

KEK

I dont accuse you of anything.
My father left Romania and now is director of a construction company with over 200 employees and pays more taxes in a month than your entire family in a year. But after i finish Abitur (next year) I am going back because this country is going down the shitter

the shills dont seem to like your idea op so it may be good for you

then what are you doing here?
everything under 99% is trash

Yeah, I know;
Sup Forums is either just autistic NEETS or shills these days

>father is in charge of a gang of other gypsies
>gypsy steals German education
>gypsy goes back to gypsyland to live off thin air
Are you, by any chance, retarded? I mean I know you gypsies fuck your cousins and all but boy...

>these days

I'm shocked to see a German flag. Aren't you supposed to have a fake flag because of your massive humiliation and embarrassment about being German?

Russia it is

Croatia & Slovenia should go back to Yugoslavia

Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass ich um einiges weißer bin als du Mahmud

Ich wette, deine Nippel sind braun, Radu.

You are retarded my friend

ZIGOS RAUS

And you should go back to Bulgaria

Ich wette du trägst Dreadlocks und gehst zu Antifa-Demos

Habe kein Problem damit, aber der einzige Grund wieso diese Untermenschen überhaupt da sind, ist weil die EU bei den Beitrittsverhandlungen Rumänien gezwungen hat, ihnen einen Reisepass zu geben.
Ihr habt sie eingeladen und ihr bekommt sie, während sie in Rumänien Jahr zu Jahr weniger werden.

Wie fühlt sich Bild relatiert an, Radu? Magst Du den großen deutschen Schwanz in deiner Knabenmöse?

Exakt

>Those borders
Threw up

>Macedonia
>not Bulgaria
Nice meme. You are as much a real nation as the Austrians are one.

Austria was a country before germany even existed, fuck off cunt

Ist mir scheißegal, seine Familie lebt schon 800 hier. Ich verabscheue die gesamte politisch Klasse trotzdem und die Demokratie auch.

*800 Jahre
*politische

Trump is attending the summit too, and he's going to give a public speech, should be fun

I'm gonna be in Warsaw on July 6, I'll probably post some live pictures here

No, I accuse you suiciding Germs of being retarded.

Yeah listen to this guy unions totally won't try to become a state, trust us

>Austrians are not Germans

Bist halt ein kleiner Hahnrei. Aber gut, geh nach Bukarest und wohne im Kanal. Nen Job kriegst du da eh nicht.

They are Austrian
Their culture is not the same as yours

Do it polandbro. Intermarium is inevitable

Fellow diasporafag reporting in, I'm getting an engineering degree in america and going to work for a multinational and transfer to Romania. Live like a king on dat EU salary

Dude, I'm Bavarian. They literally speak the same dialect as we and walk around in the same national costumes. We share most of our history and some of the Austrian regions like Salzburg did not become Austrian until Napoleon gave it to them.

In fact Austria was part of Bavaria once. Look it up.

Can join pls? Will divorce mainland Scandi and bring barrels of oil

Mach dir über mich keine Sorgen mein Freund.
Ich werde auf ner Bergalm in den Karpaten chillen während hier in Deutschland die Neger Amok laufen

you will never be as great as Austria was, deal with it Hans

>Bavarian

That explains a lot then. Cede to your Catholic brothers. There is not point being in a union with the Protestants.

Find ich gut. Von mir aus könnt ihr euch alle verpissen, aus Deutschland und der EU.

"Friendship ended with Scandinavia, Intermarium is now best friend"
Of course you can join (if youre white), there is enough parking space for Norway in the Baltic Sea

viel Spaß

Wouldn't it be great? I hear the legend on Sup Forums sometimes. It would be the true Europe's last bastion of real European culture.

In matters of common sense, you can always count on Poland and their friends.

Best hope is that these countries leave the EU and not replace it with their own economic union, but simply return to the old way of independence but economic cooperation. Most importantly stand united against EU and globalist degenerate culture.

His grandpa is probably one of those fags who voted no on the anschluss.

Yes please.

Also, let us join!

Im Unterschied zu Deutschland leben die Zigos in Rumänien aber isoliert und segregiert. Hier sind sie überall.

Glad to hear bro.
Unde vrei sa te muti? Eu sunt din Cluj.

>Ukraine is pro-Russian

Hans, I...

>Eastern Europe belongs to the Germans now
-Kaiser Wilhelm, 1916
-Adi Schiklgruber, 1940
-some fag, 2017

should've sent you all to madagascar after the war

>Italy

And then you'll switch sides...AGAIN.

>Adi Schiklgruber
Sören bitte. Du musst dich nicht hinter einer fremden Fahne verstecken.

>Germany gives free education to gypsys
>blames the gypsys for taking advantage of it

Well, everything beyond Dnjepr is bolshevik breeding ground

You know you want it

>oil
FUCK YES! Russia BTFO

>that map
Austria is part of it, Hans.

Majoritatea de firme nemtesti au locatii in Timisoara, Sibiu, si Brasov. Eu fiind un Oltean imbecil, probabil Sibiu pentru ca este cel mai aproape.

of course

BOZGOR ALERT, WATCH OUT

Italians aren't white. They're eggplants.

This.

Fuck all this scheming and jewing, always the same ponzi game, rinse and repeat.

>implying this won't have a dialectical turn into nazbol

>RomanianDiaspora1488
>including shitmania on the map

Cringed. Why would they want your backstabbing gypsy shithole in it?

>Apart from Poland, the Three Seas Initiative comprises Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia.
this is a really fucking good idea, why haven't you done this already?
>captcha: mexico stop

So white

What are primary goals?
>Autoturrets at Bosphorus Strait
>Reconquer Constantinople
>Reconquer Swedistan
>Falseflag Brussels-EU and blame Mekka
>Falseflag Brussels-EU and blame Kikes
>Long Range Expedition to South Afrika and Rhodesia for gun-training and experience
>Purge the media kikes

Divide and Conquer shill please leave

>Reconquer Constantinople
this is a good idea for everyone. the world would owe y'all quiet a lot if you exterminated the roach problem

s/quiet/quite
dyslexia I have backwards things I do sometimes

>calls anyone a bozgor
>is a shitskin romani leeching off german taxmoney

Like poetry

I want to join ;_;

>divide and conquer

Nigger, I am not French. Those are your divide and conquer shills.

It would be nice, but at the moment the city has literally millions of roaches, we'll need a LOT of raid

After the siesta, you can.

I support it

We need to unite and fight together like white people, one day we'll have to defend from the western refugees and muzzies to follow.

I say use EU funds to build WALL !! thus making them pay for it

pic related for based union

show you flag Rabbi

Finland is getting blacked, though. Slowly but surely. They already have these migrant buildings being built and the migrants are, of course, causing trouble.

Hold my beer, Hans
>America is going to show you something cool

>Bavarian
Opinion discarded subhuman!

This.

Is he the anti christ?

Why do you need lands full of muslims - turkey, middle east and sweden?

BUILT THAT WALL NOW

I wouldn't be surprised if he was. Man is starting off his presidency by cunting off at V4 + EEU countries and everyone is jerking themselves off on how great and wonderful he is.