My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry a Mexican because they're Christian and treat their...

My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry a Mexican because they're Christian and treat their husbands better
How redpilled are your parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexicans are "Christian" they get drunk, do drugs, smoke like a chimney, they get Jesus and Mary tattoos and are pedophiles.

Mestizo mexican men are terrible husbands, especially to white women. Low IQ plus macho culture doesn't help.

Most Mexicans are mestizos that worship the God of death

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

It's pretty badass, but not Christian. Only the more Iberian Hispanics actually worship Christ.

Well that is what women like

My dad keeps insisting that I marry an asian or black woman. He's like the eternal Schlomo. I told him I'd only marry a white woman and he got offended.

Mexican girls are extremely bossy. Don't do it.

IMO Actually the best ones are practicing Catholic girls: are obedient, treat you fair, rarely cheat on you, love family and stay with children. I have one.

But OP, you better not be atheist faggot...

My dad hates fags and non whites, my mom raised me as a kid to marry a fag or marry a nigger to rub it in his face since they divorced, she used to play madonna for me as a kid and introduce me to her gay friends and tell me I should become a gay man prositute, I became an extreme right wing Christian fundamentalist. Now she disowned me

My dad is currently at r/T_D tier. He hates SJWs, dislikes Muslims, Indians, and Spics and likes Trump and Libertarian stuff, but I can't get him to take that extra step towards admitting blacks are all niggers (he does understand the crime statistics) or that the Nazis were right in their ideals.

My mom doesn't involve herself in politics or the news.

Christians in name only. They do all kinds of sins and are morally worse than many atheists. They basically just LARP as Christians, they get a Jesus tattoo and yell "dios mio!" all the time but that's about as Christian as they get. Fuck spics. Find a good white girl.

Mine have a live and let live ideology except with muslims, they both hate them.
In fact, my entire family hates them and thinks they should go back where they came from.

The thing is that Mexicans are the widest spectrum out of any race.

You have nigresses on the low end no matter what.
Asians on the high end no matter what.
Mexicans are ALL OVER THE PLACE.

If you can find a good classy conservative latina that's attractive though you hit the jackpot and I'm fucking jealous.

>pic related is said based latina

FUCK OFF PABLO

The typical leaf upbringing

Stay frosty snowbro

>a fucking leaf

saging the post but find a cuban-american whose parents came from previous generations. cuba is monkey island now

Even with our differences, our DNA makes us hate them, brother, the ones who don't have been brainwashed, when things get bad the sons of the romans and of the best explorers will unite and end the muslim plague, DEATH TO GERMANY

My Dads a normie conservative and my mom's a liberal. When I always joke about niggers and spics they usually get offended. This is when I visit them over the weekends. My Grandfather on my dads side however was a different story entirely. He hated Gays and Minorities and always told my dad and I to never trust nonwhites or foreign influence in America. I miss the old guy and will teach my kids the same someday.

We shouldn't have stopped after retaking the peninsula to be desu.

Your mom is typical of a cuckstain, ready to betray her race for subhumans at the drop of a hat for (((jesus))). Take the wotanpill.

He even called some Jew a kike in right in front his face once.

>estimated amount of pagan. Death Worshiping mestizos is 20 million between the US and Mexico
?????
Why the fuck is this not talked about?

Bossy, Materialistic, and Jealous. What could go wrong?

>My mom doesn't involve herself in politics or the news.

As they shouldn't, good woman. Women's suffrage was a huge mistake.

someone in my family married a woman from ecuador and her sisters and mother live in their house with them. they are truly wonderful women and act very traditionally around us males. i'm talking endlessly selflessly helpful, caring and concerned, into cooking and taking care of household things, etc. not to mention they are very attractive and retain their looks well into their 50s and don't get fat.

obviously, everyone is different, but i always liked being around them.

>macho culture doesn't help.
typical white boi cuck

so fucking true, we could've caused generations of damage

Mary (virgin) worship has to be protected as something other than Satanic.

No, we should have gone even further and just destroy them completely.

>Mexicans

mother told me he will disown me if i marry a non-muslim girls. i was dating a polish erasmus chick back then. mother isnt a practicing muslim. drink alcohol, dont wear wear hijab, pray.

this.

Marry a 1st or 2nd gen Salvadoran instead, its easy to tell who they are, they're the only Salvadorans who aren't chopping heads off and don't have facial tattoos.

They're out there, good luck finding him

My dad is redpilled on everything but the Jews. He's very Christian, so the Jews are God's chosen people. I'm also Christian, but I don't trust most Jews. Mom is mostly apolitical but voted for Trump and dislikes Obama and Hillary. She mostly voted for Trump cause I asked her to. Add voted for Trump too.

I'm married to a Mexican girl. I got SPICCED. She's pretty redpilled. Very Christian and conservative. She said that she doesn't care if Trump deports other Mexicans as long as her family can stay. KEK.

That is a stupid Idea your mom isn't redpilled
also I've fully redpilled my mom.

Definitely a possibility, one thing is for sure, muslims would not be a problem today at all

The cunt isn't telling a lie. I got a Mexican qt after only dating white cunts my whole life. Mexican girls are the best wives and have very conservative old world values. I've never been happier in my life. Jews have ruined white women and white culture, they should have been stuffed in ovens for real after WWII.

>tfw my family's protestant church has missions to try and convert the indios in Northern Mexico

What ever religion it is that they're practicing over there, it sure as hell isn't Christianity

but mom i gotta save the white race. maybe she is being realistic and realizes you can't get a nice white girl.

>Mexicans
>picture from Salvador.

You should Sudoku yourself and stop stealing oxigen.

Everybody has adapted pagan traditions into Christianity. You don't think Christmas is Jesus' actual birthday do you? Well, better stop celebrating it you heathen

Amen, the dates are just Roman pagan holidays adapted to Christianity, they're meaningless.

>racemixing
>redpilled

Bro I married a Mexican and most Mexican women are truly cunts. The whole stereotype of popping out anchor babies is true. Most of them are dumb. And most Mexicans (men and women) are lazy cunts. They abuse welfare and commit fraud all of the time. You may have gotten lucky like me but most insufferable cunts. The only good thing about them is that they hate blacks. The few "based" bearers you meet at work are pretty much the only good ones. We need mass deportations now. I'd say 1 in 4 Mexicans in the U.S. are good people.

>je suis mexicain

>my mom wants me to race mix
that isnt redpilled user.

My mom once said to me that race mixing is good because then it will end racism.
I instantly set her straight an the next time we talked politics she said "they all need to go back"

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE LA AMERICA.

DELET THIS

Mum: retarded people should be scrapped for organs. if your brain is alive but your body is dead, of course you want to die.
Dad: They say it's DNA so why not just abort gays it solves all the problems they make.

they are both organ donors, except for mum's eyes because she watched jeepers creepers. I hate them so much but they have sound political views, except mum is super pro-immigrants because she thinks australians are anti-education.

>Indians
But Indians hate Muzzies, stupid Daddy.

>pic related is said based latina
A taco flavored kiss every morning before you go off to the office. Maravilloso!

Smart lady honestly.

If you can tame one, I wish you the best.

I know plenty who don't do any of those things and go to church every Sunday.

I live 20 miles from the border. Your mom is wrong.

fucking insufferable hipster betanumale cucks abaolutely LIVE for their fucking tacoworship
every single fucking shitheaded degenerate here has some shitty tacohut as their #1 dining place
so they would be all about getting taco flavored kisses, except their issue would be if its from a female, but thankfully for them half of muh based latinas are tranny faggots so, everyone wins
and gets aids
fuck spics

>My moms super conservative and told me she wanted me to marry a Mexican

This is why conservatism is useless, they preserve nothing, it's just a slower drift towards liberalism compared to the democrat agenda. At the end, both sides will be in full "at least I have the constitution.jpg" mode, while the ones who actually build the country are bred out.

Only ethno-nationalism will stop this, or maybe strong quotas in terms of immigration, i.e. not more than 2% or the population are allowed to be non natives.

>they're the only Salvadorans who aren't chopping heads off and don't have facial tattoos.
Pic related are from el salvador, You better keep your mouth shut serote i'm onto you, faggot.

Half-Mexican here.

It's hard to generalize a whole people. But I'll give you a word of advice: don't.

It's a myth that Mexican women are more domestic than American women. American culture and post-modernism have corrupted Mexican women. You don't know if you'll get a 'traditional' one.

Secondly, if you don't wear the pants in the relationship early on, and establish your dominance, then they will walk right over you. Mexican families actually tend to be very matriarchal. Macho men are usually given a pass to go and fuck women on the side, and do what they have to do, so long as they preserve the traditional Catholic marriage. But this basically means, that the women will become in charge of domestic affairs and family politics. And even if you remain faithful, then you'll still be regarded as a beta who can be easily subdued, so there's no real winning.

Third, the nuclear family concept is not yet well established in Mexican culture. In White America, you marry your wife, and that's it. Her family, and yours, stop mattering. If they need money, help, assistance, whatever, then culturally you're not expected to give them shit. In Mexican culture? Family, even extended family, is all that matters. You WILL be marrying her family alongside your bride. And her family will have input and effects on your life, whether you want them to or not. You can't simply tell a Mexican bride, to forget about her family and erase their numbers from your phone book -- it just doesn't work like that.

Last thing, even if you do manage to get a traditional Mexican girl, will you even be able to truly satisfy her? Mexicans are very passionate lovers, that's why you're expected to constantly be putting babies in her womb. Missionary sex, once or twice a month like Americans do it, will not cut with a Mexican bride. And if she is Catholic, then she will get knocked up, because contraception is optional, and abortion will never be an option. They will want 2-3 kids minimum too.

Nuclear family is shit. One if the worst thing Americans do is ditch their parents in nursing homes.

You can always tell the Mexicans with more Euro dominant genes from the indian ones. The indian ones are always short fat and have no body hair. The ugly ones always get shunned aganst by the attractive ones. Nature is a real bitch.

It depends. Some parents aren't worth sparing them from their purgatory in retirement homes. Narcissistic parents, parents who ruined your lives, etc., why would you keep them around? It's good that in American culture, you can just forget about people like that.

god the both are truly just breeding drones but terrifyingly good at it because unlike niggers they communistically do everything they can to keep their population bubbling afloat (except in mexico) whereas niggers are doing their damndest worldwide to try to reduce the nig population as much as possible, genocidal wars, gang wars, pushing drugs on each other, prostituting each other, selling each other into slavery raping aids/ebola into each other
it's like eugenics trying to scratch and claw its way through dysgenics, mortifying in display but fascinating to observe, so are spics though with the abominations and number thereof that their breeding strategy puts out

>festivals
>worshipping a death God

I'm Hwyte but spent a number of years in my early 20's dating Mexican/SA girls. To the dismay of my father I even got fluent in Spanish though my ancestry is Ukie/Swede.
I eventually stopped having anything to do with their culture because its extremely vapid and superficial. Every one of the women I dated told me some story of how they'd been sexually abused or raped by a male family member. Women are jealous, materialistic and thin-skinned. They LARP as modest and proper but are hyper-sexual and need to be adored.
The men are hyper-sexualized and cannot stay in a committed relationship. Their concerns revolve around machismo, respect and sexual domination.
If you're Hwyte, do not commingle your DNA with these people.

Is there a better version of this somewhere?
This seems like a shitty transcode, it actually has to be because muh filesize.
Someone post a link to the original

I want to agree with this gentleman. All the Mexican women on my side of the family, are hyper materalistic and completely vapid. They're basically basic bitches, who just care about adorning their houses with crap they don't need, and buying mounds of clothes to project status that they don't have. I suppose, they're like niggers, in that that they eschew personal achievement and fulfillment, in favor of fully embracing consumerism, like ((they)) want us to.

And yeah, if you're a 'Hwyte' guy, 6 ft, blue/green eyes, then they will fucking latch onto you for dear life, like a clingy dog. Why? Because of the legacy of the caste system, they have an inferority complex over their Indio genes. They want your Aryan genes to bleach their babies. And as said before, Latins like to fuck. I mean, like, every day of the week, before breakfast, before lunch, and before turning in. If you're a lustful person, then that's probably their only redeeming quality. You'll probably never have to fap again with a Latin girlfriend.

Mejorar la raza

>You have to pick a side of two groups hate each other
They're both shit and they smell like it too.

I thought my dad was blue pilled because he never talks about politics but, one day on a business trip to Jersey we had to deal with hasidic jews. They tried to, of course, jew him out of some shit for absolutely no reason and he ranted for 5 minutes in the kike's face about some "you big nosed fucks, this is why nobody likes you" etc. and refused to pay. On the drive home he ranted about "Hitler was right", "those fucks killed Jesus" and some zionist conspiracy stuff.

>tfw bonding with your dad over hating kikes

Before you consider marrying a Mexican girl, you need to take a good hard look at her mom. Your would-be wife will start looking like her mother by the time she is 25 or has 2 kids, whichever comes first.

Pro-tip: The more indian blood they have in them, the more of a hunched squat-monster their moms will be.

How about marry a Slav or a Midwestern Girl, Mexicans are god fucking awful. The kekistani guy with the pink ID debunked your argument entirely.

My step brother married a cuban girl, she was pretty smoking hot but was pretty 'dark' skinned i.e. no white admixture or anything.

Second she had two babies she put on about 5 stone and aged 40 years.

more like 1 in 8 mexicans are good people

>fucking insufferable hipster betanumale cucks abaolutely LIVE for their fucking tacoworship

DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO DUDE TACOS LMAO
>B-B-BBUT DUDE TACOS
i'm so fucking sick of tacos. they used to be a dollar. now they are 3 dollars. fuck jews, and fuck spics.

>Low IQ plus macho culture doesn't help.
Not being a complete cuck makes you a terrible husband as husbands are supposed to kiss their wives asses like good cucks do.

I had an El Salvadoran co-worker. He migrated to the US during the 1980s civil war.

He claimed that El Salvador used to be white (Mestizo.) The guy didn't go back because he claimed the country got taken over by Hondurans blacks. The guy was really into conspiracy theories.

He blamed Jimmy Carter for conspiring against the right wing juntas and turning the country over to idiots.

He claimed the oligarchs who used to rule it were running it very well and modernizing it when the war hit.

Basically blamed Jimmy Carter, Jesuits, and communists. Thought his country was turned over to niggers.

also, killing jews.

Southeastern Asians ARE the mestizo of Asia, only they aren't cunning enough to cheat you out of all your money and sanity. Asian women are the worst after a breakup or divorce (or just being with them after 3 years)

I'm not disagreeing Mexicans are offer. I am just pointing out the thins manage to look decent before their expiration date passes.

You must have a great relationship with your dad

Make sure they are born and raised Mexican and not that Mexican-american scum contaminated with white girl culture and feminism

>1 post by this id

all of you are fucking idiots

Yep. Pretty common and it is fucking terrible. Almost like an old haggard witch entrancing you with a spell.

The manlet males are even worse. Never seen so many hyper-masculine babies that throw fits at any perceived notions of 'disrespect'.

What does "5 stone" mean in British

And lots of them are converting to the evangelical ameriburger shit

Cuckolics are all pagans. Also vatican is the major source of SJW.

Can verify, mexican bitches are fucking mental.
They are also more manipulative and conniving than jews.

that is rad bro good dad

half Mexican here too. Wish my Italian mom had enough sense to not marry a mexican. Dad's great but his family is terrible, not saying that the Italian side is perfect either but the mexican side is truely degenerate.

This. Have a Mexican wife and wouldn't trade for a roasty ass white bitch

>Jimmy Carter, Jesuits, and communists. Thought his country was turned over to niggers.

there is some truth to that. it happened all over latin america over the last hundred years at this point. go read " no god next door "

disgusting lack of mexican cuties itt

leety digits. again yall:
>go read " no god next door "

is this a Jeb! thread?

mexicans have a lot of sex abuse in their families

Cuckolics worship Cybele, not some "virgin".
Why else cuckolic priests are under celibate and beard shaving dogmas, that implement virtual(?) castration? They are copying cybele&attis cult shamans.

They also denounce St.Peter as sexist, in favor of Magdalena now. They also changed Bible, so that Maria would be saint since birth and be chosen for just being woman.

In Orthodoxy Maria became saint, because she did gave birth to Jesus and was good mother for him. Apparently being good mother is not required now by the "universal" church.

My parents are right wing, luckily I was right wing even when I was a kid.I'm glad I never fell for the bluepill.

Because Mestizos and Amerindians are fucking ugly.

Flag checks out

Cook the bean, you'll never be seen.

They hide voodoo and other pagan beliefs by attributing aspects and gods to saints.