You will never have a bond as strong as America and Japan

You will never have a bond as strong as America and Japan.

what could have been...

China and Tibet

>you will never be as strong as the disgust that okinawans feel for americans

>implying americans dont share a same disgust with the americoons that go overseas to fuck and become welfare queens
muh fuggin MUHREENS

>you will never be as strong as the disgust that okinawans feel for americans
They only hate the black marines.
In all seriousness, the Japan-US might be tighter then the US-UK. As the UK feels that Portugal is there closest friend.

>you will never get a chance to show the Americans your true feelings
ha ha best friends forever, right??? thanks for the McDonalds and Fanta orange, b-best friend forever

I bet you wouldn't like if a country created a military base in your town.

The bond between my benis and my right hand is pretty strong

>Fanta orange
That was the nazis, one more thing to thank them, amright?

Would you rather be oppressed by the gaijin piggus who will let you make VR lolis real, or filthy Chinks who will never let you have fun again?

So strong you could even compare it with a nuclear bond

Shut the fuck up nip. You belong to us, we own you, nice military you have loser. Last time you showed any real feelings you got your ass ripped to shreds.

I wouldn't mind someone like Japan or Britain having military bases across America, as our nations have history together, especially with Britain or other Anglosphere nations.

I see where they're coming from though, I don't see the need for America to plant military bases across the globe. It should limit at said close allies and that's it, last time I checked, we have fucking military bases in the asscrack of Africa -- Why? It's completely pointless. We shouldn't be protecting a bunch of rabid niggers from themselves, we already have the south.

>look it up
>it's true
holy fuck

>go to Japan
>at first nothing unusual
>then I notice whispers from the locals
>this gradually turns into insults
>eventually everyone yells at me
>after a few days people take turns beating the shit out of me for having blonde hair
>on the day I leave they impale my feet with punji spikes
Why is Japan so mean?

Don't forget user the Jews control the US government so it is they who own japan

Stop making this embarrassing thread.

I really hate something related to US.

there wouldn't be any filthy chinks today if it weren't for these meddling yids and their big brown dog who never stops eating this is a metaphor by the way

It's bond,
nuclear bond.

>Shut the fuck up nip. You belong to us, we own you, nice military you have loser. Last time you showed any real feelings you got your ass ripped to shreds.

Who unironically makes posts like this? Is it autism?

We're not protecting then you idiot, it's for launching attacks. And shooting sea skinnies.
And Japan gets more out of the US keeping a strong presence in the S. China Sea than if they were independent and sovereign. I feel for the nationalists among them but America is their only ticket now.

i mean besides the fact most Japanese near Americunt military bases want the Yankee dogs out of their country, sure

I think you might be confusing your trip to Japan with your tour in Nam during the Tet offensive

Nobody likes Criminal.

That's why.

Lol wtf are you talking about? We have a terrible bond. Our nigger soldiers keep raping their women and causing riots.

>implying

If japs were allowed to evolve their own fucking army, american presence wouldn't be necessary.

Let's be honest here Tojo, even had we not entered the war, there was no way you could've taken and held China. If they hadn't worn you down, you would've had to deal with millions of angry slavs charging down through Manchuria by 1947 at the latest.

I want that bond too!
Nuke us too!

Fuck off, david-kun you fat white faggot

i feel so bad for japan,i hope one day they can be free from the tiranny of burgerland

>millions of angry slavs

Hitler would've solved that problem if you amerigoys didn't chimp out to save your precious (((Masters))). Americans are literally responsible for ruining the world.

>not having the brotherly bond between Australia and New Zealand.

Until America and Japan has a deal set up to let the other immigrate and work in the country with no visa required then you ain't that close.

>it took America replacing another countries government to be able to have a friend.

Do Japs have Stockholm syndrome after we bombed them into submission?

There wouldn't be a chink problem if you idiots didn't think you could massacre your entire way across mainland China. I'd take any other Asian persuasion over Chinese but you dug your own hole, it's the same shit they used to justify destroying the Nazis.
Yes, I'm sure all the 24/7 business men and otaku would sign right the fuck up to get swarmed by Chinese. American entanglement after the surrender was necessary, look at the political environment after the War. I feel for the nationalists but there's probably only 5 or so in the entire country. Japanese nationalism died after the War. There's no recovering that, especially when they're our Asian Israel. Of we left them to themselves the Russians and Chinese would have taken over.

We do?

>Until America and Japan has a deal set up to let the other immigrate and work in the country with no visa required then you ain't that close
Please god no unless ot only applies to white americans. The flood of niggers and other shitskins will destroy japan

*ahem*

Nobody likes Americans.

Americans often using muh dicking on our women.
But in fact you guys are considered criminal/low class.truly niggers.

We got one of those between our nations

Your argument is that Japan wouldn't be able to create a decent army because there are alot of weebs there? Are you fucking seriously?
Well, if thats the case, then nobody should restrict them, if they will fail, let them do whatever they want.

>Hitler would've solved that problem

No, he wouldn't have. He panicked when he couldn't reach Moscow during Barbarossa and decided to ignore it from then on and focus on bullshit like the Caucuses and Crimea.

This ruined the chance he had to bomb the fuck out of Russia's Ural factories and railway network. Even without lend-lease, the fucking commies would've had plenty of time to regroup.

We're sorry about the kikes okay, but what we gave you was 6000000 times better than the Russian treatment that Eastern Europe received.

Yes and lose all control of the area? How many fighting men do you think were left after the War? How many were radicalized to hate the Allies, how many believed the Emperor to be a deity?
Return to your favela, pavement ape.

>Calls us niggers
>Most known for being hardworking
Anime and toys and shit=cotton
Prepare my shit for consumption nipper

The A Bomb made Japan Great Again

So you are "scared" that hey could actually create a better army and would turn on against amerifats?
So what was the weeb argument about?

Chinese population in mid 1930's was 500 million while Japan was 70 million.
You don't think an industrialized world power could defeat a huge wasteland of half-starved bronze-age peasants with 7:1 odds?

>Most known for being hardworking

???
You guys are most known for obese.

I could honestly see Japan rising above the UK over time if Europe continues to drift the direction it's heading. Japan is surrounded by enemies and is fiercely independent. As Japan remiliterizes, it'll become an even stronger bond.

Then America do it on yourself.

>most know for being hard working
By who?

Is that why you respect us so?
Sumo's are obese and they are hero's in Japan.

The weeb argument and the business men argument was to highlight the cultural shift in the Japanese people. None of them are interested in returning to the conquering state. There is no single unifying leader in their society. Short of being completely wiped out by the Allies, Japan had to be neutered, our current relationship is the only possible one where they retain a shred of dignity. I don't think you realize the difference between pre and post war Japan.
Of course they could but when massacres make international headlines, people are going to step in, whether you were justified or not. And without Allied support the Chinese/Russians would have raped your island.

The main difference between the a-bomb and the n-bomb is that the fallout from the a-bomb becomes less deadly over time

yeah fuck you dork

That metaphor is the bomb.

stokholm syndrome at its best

>USA and Europe invade and colonize the Philippines, china, Africa, india, Asia
>enslave the blacks in one case and cut all their hands off in another including cutting off the hands of children if their parents don't make the rubber quotas
>an Asian power colonizes another Asian power where the white European powers recently got kicked out
>oh my goodness oh the humanity / extreme pearl clutching by the suddenly ethical and moral white nations
yes please go put an infinite number of dicks in your mouth

That's a pretty biased poll. It didn't ask about any of the positive stereotypes associated with Americans here, like "friendly," "outgoing," or "good-looking."

you should have sticked with the right ones

it also doesn't include "fat" "lazy" "stupid" or "niggers"

>"friendly," "outgoing," or "good-looking."

Go back to America,James.

You are not Japanese at all.

You're not the one controlling headlines. Don't you get it? I've already stated I feel for the nationalists in Japan, I would rather a strong Japan than China. I hate the Chinese. But the War was lost, and your die was cast.

Those don't all seem negative. Actually kind of seems accurate since the hard-working aspect of America isn't celebrated anymore.

Which are mostly true. That doesn't change the fact the poll is biased. Of course Japanese have different stereotypes of Americans than vice-versa. The poll is made to make you feel bad as an American so you don't take pride in yourself. It's from (((USA Today))).
Don't pretend like you aren't white. We all know like two Japs total use Sup Forums and one of them is Hirohito. I can't help it that Japs view you as a discount American just because you're a Bong.
They aren't, but the positive ones typically aren't associated with Americans, only Japanese. No American would say the Japanese are "sociable" but most Japanese would say that of Americans.

bond with a sinking rock is a bad idea

Nonsense. The bond between China and its colony, Vancouver, is as strong as it gets.

>Japan
>USA
if we're going to be honest and cut the bullshit this is more like a bond between two sinking rocks

I'm true Japanese unlike rest of Japan posters.
Not all Japanese are pro-Americans.
I find disgust to American foreign policy.also English teachers and J-vloggers are cancer of Japan.

>You'll never have a bond as strong as the bully and the bullied

Post faces you yanks and bongs.

>implying I am going to take orders from someone who doesn't even have the balls to tweet the Sussex Police and call them Gay Niggers from Outer Space

Bullshit. Take a timestamped picture of your arm and I'll buy you a beer if you're really a nip.
Fuck that. I wouldn't expect anyone to be dumb enough to post their face here. I'm not denying I'm white, just pointing out that so is every other Jap flag.

I'm not him but I'd do it if you promise me a glass of Kirin at the nearest izakaya

>him
the jap flag poster who uses stilted English, commas without spaces and always talks about hating America usually also pretends to be a girl

Sure, bro. If you're actually Japanese.

That's hot.

I can see America fucking the boipussy of qt girl Japan

arent you forgetting something?

unfortunately, we will always be #2

>tfw realize the USA-Philippines relationship is far closer except for the slight issue that 99.5% of the time the USA either doesn't remember that the Philippines exists or doesn't remember if they're a friend or an enemy
kind of sad really

>between two sinking rocks
Is that how the nips see themselves?

Abe is a pretty strong nationalist leader who doesn't give a shit.

>believing any poll in this day and age

fuck off round eye

>Abe is a pretty strong nationalist leader who doesn't give a shit
>who doesn't give a shit
Ay, there's the rub

wrong
second most numerous tourists here are the burgers, after the gooks (search kikelpedia for our tourism section)

it's still weird how much of a uniquely weird shithole this country actually is. no two flips will give you a same answer if you asked them what really is the philippines

I read that as "You will never have a bomb as strong as USA JAPAN".

Accurate.

what you mean is

ohio

>Bullshit. Take a timestamped picture of your arm and I'll buy you a beer if you're really a nip.

You too.
You English teachers have to post your arm with timestamp FIRST.

it's manner.YOU FIRST.
PS I posted my eyes on Sup Forums.Nobody believed I'm a nipponese tho.

>giant rx-78-2 statue taken down

the nips are dead to me

>Ay, there's the rub
How? He doesn't give a shit what foreign leaders think of him, he wants to get rid of the pacifism clause of the nip constitution to be able to stand up to the rising China.
What's not to like about that?

even though Hitler hated the English

>strong bond
Yeah, it goes all the way down to the atomic level.

funny we think of you as more inventive, considering you are known for niggering the wests ideas. w/e desu. I still ly

Nippon/burger uprising when!?

We both need to unite to fight (((them))) we can figure out who was in the wrong after the answer to that one (((problem))) is taken care of.

The only problem is how small japan is, if japan was as big as china and russia we would be unstoppable.

Like you have a say what a stronger country does to you

I heard they are replacing it with a full sized Unicorn Gundam, and moving the RX somewhere else. Still, the RX is cooler so it sucks.