We're ''ALL'' Human

Pic related is a Papau New Guinea native. Liberals will tell us that race is a lie we're all one. But you can clearly see that man is part homo something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_March_of_Paul
youtu.be/IYcCf5kGNws
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We still live in a world full of barbarians, that's our reality
Doesn't feel good living with the barbarians, they are fucking threatening, I can't see how Americans can put up with living with savages for so long, just look at south africa for crying out loud

I've seen one irl. The look like cavemen.

But why can he breed with white women and have fertile kids?

Birds are all the same too?

Two eyes, two legs, a beak, wings,?

Same shit. Different class of Cucks?

Meanwhile in Eng Land.

Supporting your theory, here we have a pack of white dudes. As you can tell they are alll 100% homo. So, checkmate globalists.

Are black people homo erectus?

Dude, Im racist and your picture and "argument" are totally retarded. If you would compare different breeds of dogs or different kind of pigeons I would be ok with that. But all fucking birds? What next? All mammals? All fishes? All reptiles? You are so fucking stupid. Just leave and never come back.

pls tell me shrinkface is a shoop

I don't understand fag technology... what is with the torso trapeze equipment they seem to enjoy wearing?

Neanderthal were the apex predators
Carnivorous n shieeet

He invented fashion, clothing, afro on his own - he's groovy - yea he's human.

CARGO
A
R
G
O

Probably something to hold on to

No, no, no, definitely not, definitely not, definitely not, fuck and chuck

Actually, niggers are pure human. All other races have neanderthal admixture.
Probably Irish diaspora in the North West.

I'd fuck the arse off every single one of them.

A donkey can breed with a horse... I dont see your point

Donkey and horse offspring aren't fertile and therefore they are different species. Nice job outing yourself along with the rest of the "race realists" in this thread as retards.

It's literal scientific fact that all the human races are the same shit with minor variations. You can't go around accusing liberals of having an agenda when you cherrypick when you want to go with "muh science and statistics" and when you want to go with "muh feelings".

>therefore they are

Therefore they aren't. Shitposting is tough, kids.

Were all human, whites come from indian and north african albinos.

Female mules are fertile.

You are autistic. Whites are more related to Arabs than they are to either of the groups you have listed.

Black mothers love is the reason we all are here tbqh. Some harry potter shit.

we wuz pooin in the street n shit nigga

Many subspecies of dogs can breed but it often leads to the positive traits within both subspecies to be bred out.

People look for certain traits when they want to own a dog. Society gives more resources and an all around better life to those that have certain attributes. If statistics show that certain races have more of these positive characteristics that society selects for such as intelligence, it makes sense to promote keeping the line "pure" just as the AKC and many other dog breeding clubs do for the sake of those positive traits.

>Arabs
>Descendents of black albinos who went through genetic selection during ice age. Hence thinner lips, narrower nose.

Pic related. Black caucasoid.

>Not addressing my point

>with minor variation

Minor variations that have an effect on personality and intelligence, which in turn has a effect on the civilizations they create. This "minor variation" means the difference between tribal societies and developed countries.

There ya go, sweetie. Admitting I was right wasn't that hard, was it? Fucking pajeet.

same 2 as above

I did though. Arabs, are just more albino descended brown ppl.

The lack of melanin is beautiful.. As if they have been kissed by the creator himself to separate them from the masses

See

Im not indian. I just know the truth and like to share it. Watch ppls heads explode as they go down the rabbit hole.

its to hold on too when doing some good anal pounding

10/10 in britain confirmed

Daily reminder that we're not even the same species...

See
>Not indians

The idea that whites are more intelligent or have achieved more than other races isn't a popular argument but it can be argued effectively with actual statistics and there are scholars who subscribe to it, but when your means to argue this point is to show a photo of an indigenous human and say 'looks like a monkey, must be a monkey', or something to that effect, it makes you look like you are low IQ, and to think that this is a valid argument means you very well might be. It's the absolute lowest form of the argument and it's usually only ever perpetuated by low class skin heads who can't read a book.

Its because free will is a test. And the teacher is silent during the test.

Well played.

Sup Forums is the lowest IQ board, on par with Sup Forums. you'll not get anywhere arguing with ppl here with logic.

Didnt say they were, pic clearly say ethopian, and as I included north africans I feel to see your point.

>White people are albino indians
>White people are more related to arabs than indians
>Arabs are descendants of blacks
>Therefor whites are descendant from idians

kk bro

Very rare, and without a doubt a result of the Barbary slave trade.

Most likely much more intelligent than their Bantu counterparts as well.

See
You admit that Arabs are unrelated to Indians yet you still push the false notion that whites are somehow the result of indians rather than the Arabs.

Russian Cossacks traveled to India ~1785.
Entirely possible that they may have "culturally enriched" some of the more willing native females while they were down there.

I agree

The visual differences between an albino and an actual white person are painfully obvious. Even without getting into genetics how can someone be so retarded as to thining they're the same thing?

I mean, theres whites all over the world. What is white? Its just a deficient mutant in all honesty. Dont get offended. Most of us. But most of you fail to see the actual relization. Arabs. indians. These are just names that other men before u have created. They arent real. Nations and titles like that are fake. I also didnt say anything false. as I included north afrcicans to the mix. Arabs did come from north africans. Everyone on the planet has african DNA.

Im not even black. Just the very obvious and (((covered up))) on purpose truth to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-XDKiO-i4Q

How did the russians get there in the first place? did they fall out of the sky? Russians have a lot of mongoloid blood. Pic related.

Goddamn, it really is all about the FACE.

I truly believe in the annunaki. I think that they made man from blending their genes with apes and the less advanced versions of man have more ape dna than annunaki dna. When I read about how enlil wanted to wipe out man for being too loud and stupid I'm immediately reminded of my youth growing up in chicago, where the niggers would hoot and holler like chimps in the middle of the night for no reason.

very obvious to me that whites came from albinos. Whites are not albinos. They are their descendants. Your birthmarks and freckles come from your black and brown ancestors. In your heart you know it to be true.

How is different from any African?

Looks like a ginger monkey. Probably shits in street.

>Black caucasoid
what in the name of god is that

A Caucasian is a Caucasian and an african is an african

we are all human
we all hate each other and are incompatible
everyone should live in their god given lands, where they are free to do as they please

Wrong but understandable that you would make this mistake in a world of indoctrination. Indians. Somalis. Fulanis. Ethopians. And other north Africans are all classified as Caucasion although they are darkskin. What could the reason for this be? Why would they have the same bone structure as whites? Its because the albino versions of those people became the first whites. But they wont tell you that in school. You couldnt even learn the answers before the internet unless you traveled the world.

Might be you in the next life. Youve been here before. Youll be back again. So much happened to bring you here.

Its widely known that they have more blood of denisovans. Just by looking at their faces you can see a higher proportion of archaic traits.

That looks like an over weight German male. I'm serious.

Can you niggers PLEASE stop butchering every field of inquiry you touch?? Your "science" claims (by pure fiat) that melanin is the secret to life. Your history claims (by pure fiat) that we all started as African niggers, and that the Egyptians were the same as American Blacks. Your etymology claims (by pure fiat) that the word "human" is derived from the English words hue+man, and that the word "German" is derived from the English words germ+man.

When will stop disgracing yourselves??

b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,bait!

this same joke over and over. find 5 attractive ____ you cherry picking moron

Why are you that sure that he can? I am pretty sure the pure individuals of that race woul hardly produce fertile offspring if mixed with white people.

Blacks are heavily mixed with whites, specially african americans. That's why they can breed nowadays with almost no problems.

And yes, if you get a pure african chances are the result would be the same when mixed with pure whites: Hightly disabled offspring.

>starts with adhominem
>goes off into self absorbed tangent against some black nationalists.

Looks like a KANG.

This is just wrong, the more diverse the genes are the better.

The African is hot.

Yeah that's why the nigger burgers are doing so well.

i hope this is what you meant.

is that a blasian?

this

and this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_March_of_Paul

Overland expedition. They had no maps past a certain point, So once the emperor was assassinated (possibly by the british agents), they were told to turn around.

is it time?

If white people come from albinos why is there no genetic evidence of the mutated genes that cause albinism in white people?

Yeah they seem to be doing well to me.

Yeaaap brraaapppp

Dr. Dre vs. Hitler

Still H.E.I.L.

youtu.be/IYcCf5kGNws

Lol. Triggerd nigger.

You're even indirectly admitting that White girls get ruined once they burn the coal. Proving my point that niggers and american niggers are useless.

(((Science))) and Pride aka Hubris.

Dude fucking Homo Erectus could breed with humans and Erectus was like 1.5 million years ago. Obviously in the Hominid genus hominids can all interbreed with eachother.

Based on genetic distance niggers are another species.

Yeah, some women are into beastiality even though it is very much illegal.

Its the khoisan, a subsaharan african tribe of the kalahari desert. They started the asian "race"

A race has winners and losers. English phonetics were created by the phony phonecians. Aka the Jews of Carthage

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

I spy feet that have been in the shitting street

Nah I think white race mixing is awesome.

Typical nigger, dismissing science because it doesn't fit your narrative. Enjoy living your life as a delusional idiot so you can feel good about yourself.

Sorry you cant handle the truth. Yet.

San are the most genetically distant humans on earth, they have no connection to asians at all.

Asians are what happens when humans are exposed to extreme cold in Ice Age Asia.

We all have archaic admixture. The gentleman from PNG in your photo probably has Denisovan ancestry.