Wants to make a WWII movie minus the political bs and kikery of hollywood

>Wants to make a WWII movie minus the political bs and kikery of hollywood
>Wants to use Vets as crew/actors
>Will donate some of the profits to vets if film is sucessful

>Press refusing to talk about the project or give him coverage because of he simply wants to make a simple movie about american heroes

Can we help this patriot out a bit?

youtube.com/watch?v=-2f68xdXYrg

indiegogo.com/projects/no-better-place-to-die-film-war#/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedropzone.org/europe/Normandy/dolan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White males as heroes in 2017

Exactly. He's struggling to gain publicity.

White guys killing white guys. You'd think they'd love it.

Looks like my kind of movie anyway.

Enough with the WW2 shit. The jews can't let it go just like the nigger slave movies.

Certainly picked a good story. The final battle in Saving Private Ryan was based off it (but sexed up) of course.

It's got nothing to do with jews or muh 6 grillion, that's why they won't support it.

They just need to add some niggers, mexicans, women, and faggots in the army scenes just like it was back when they stormed Normandy. The hollyjews would eat it up

>The final battle in Saving Private Ryan was

...completely fictional.

The village they fought in does not exist. The German unit they fought did not exist. The American unit did not exist. There was no Private Ryan. Not a single detail of that movie was grounded in reality.

Well I think this old Devil Dog should make a Pacific War movie but if we have to go European theater, there's nothing more in the world I would love to see than a remake of the Longest Day, complete with with characters from every sides like in the old one

Games industry already gone that way

It was based off La Fiere. They just made it a fictional town, added Tiger tanks and the SS.

I never understood why they wouldn't just throw a couple of beans here in there, they actually fought in the war but no, its always got to be niggers...

I'd love this.

Yea bro lemme donate some cash so a cuck boomer can producer another movie about the soldiers of zog maiming and killing the only people that stood against those nation wrecking kikes

PfffffthhHhHhahHahahahahahahahahahaha

>It was based off La Fiere.

Obviously not, as that battle was nothing like what was depicted in the film.

Read: thedropzone.org/europe/Normandy/dolan.html

>They just made it a fictional town, added Tiger tanks and the SS.

So it's a complete fictionalization.

If you change every single detail in a real story, it's no longer real. It's fiction.

It was based off La Fiere, Dale even mentions it in a past interviews. In the movie they even say the bridge is on the Merderet river.

Instead of Panzer IIIs and shitty captured french tanks it's Tiger Tanks and the waffen SS.

I don't have any money :D

I would love a non PC movie about Hitler, from boy to adult (from the German point of view where the allies are the 'evil' ones).

How nice wouldn't that be?

>if only hitler had one and entirely destroyed europe instead of just mostly

>and shitty captured french tanks
>implying the Hotch-kiss wasn't a beast

This is really cool

Tbh I want to see more WW1 films or even another Napoleon movie

Shut up and take my money

Of course, kikes have to make everything about themselves.
Sounds like an interesting movie. I respect soldiers on any side of a conflict, I'd really like to see this gain traction.

>Wants to make a WWII movie minus the political bs and kikery of hollywood
ww2 was entirely hollywood and kikery bs. anything that involves fighting ebil fascist and nazi is entirely fucking bs. everybody should've teamed up and murdered all the communist in europe

I think it's from the point of view of the soldiers. Anyone who fights in a conflict deserves respect, even if they're on the wrong side of a conflict. With that said, it would be interesting if we could get a movie about the Germans although the Jews wouldn't allow it, which is a shame.

>If you change every single detail in a real story,

Then it is still "based on" that real story. Hardly any of the original needs to be included to legally adhered to the term "based on". For example I could write a movie about the 2016 election, change everyone names, fictionalize dialogue, add in non-existent characters, and change the outcome, and still say "based on a true story"

>American Vets in WWII

Absolutely disgusting.

We had no business in Europe and anyone trying to portray the United States as "the good guy" is clearly uninformed.

If we had only nuked Japan I would feel differently, but we had to play God and let the communists win.

I would like to see this.

Ah man look it's that dank ass history about us killing those evil NAZIs

We can investigate the heroism of the Soldiers who fight in a war even if that war was itself unjust.

Can't wait until someone makes a WW2 game where you exclusively fight black female Nazis

>t. oliver twist
you're awful beady today

Why do Americans shill so fervently for the German supremacist Hitler?

>Department of Books for Germans (located in the Warsaw University building)
Restricted Department, containing books that were not available to readers (located in the then main seat of the library - the School of Economics)

>In 1944 the special collections were set ablaze by the Nazi occupants as a part of repressions after the Warsaw Uprising.[7] 80,000 early printed books, including priceless 16th-18th century Polonica, 26,000 manuscripts, 2,500 incunables, 100,000 drawings and engravings, 50,000 pieces of sheet music and theatre materials were destroyed. It is estimated that out of over 6 million volumes in Warsaw's major libraries in 1939, 3.6 million volumes were lost during World War II, a large part of them belonging to the National Library.