How will blacks ever recover?

How will blacks ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/
youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a shitty title. The conclusion of the study is that hominids have been around longer than we thought and they were in Europe before the era we believed they appeared in Africa. We don't know when they appeared or where.

BLACKS BTFO

this means Europe is the home of blacks, not whites

>Sup Forums in 2016:
>Early man came from Africa, which proves that Africans are the least evolved of all the races.

>Sup Forums in 2017:
>Early man came from Europe, which proves that Europeans are the definitive master race.

No, it concluded human ancestors first separated from chimps on Europe, not in Africa.

As you know chimps are the closest species to humans and we share a most recent common ancestor.

A pity. The "out of Africa" theory implies that white people (and Asians) are more evolved.
PC faggots either didn't grasp this or conveniently ignored it.

This

Europe belongs to everyone now.

Link to sauce?

In any case, years from now there will be yet another "discovery" that shows mankind originated in Peru or some shit.

This wasn't early man it was just the first non-chimp ancestor to evolve

Modern humans didn't evolve until 300,000 years ago at earliest, these non-chimp evolved over 6 million years ago (oy)

agree. now it means that some went north and some went south.

for some reason those protohumans who went to africa became retarded.

You idiot.

This means they are changing the narrative again and now will use niggers to say " we wuz dem originalz euroopeans n' sheeeit. Gib back our land" and push immigration even harder.

How has Sup Forums become so blind to the narratives the jews try to present?

Europeans came from Northern India

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Dey be lyin cause the white devil can't stand the fact that us melanin enriched gods are responsible for everything successful. Except Africa dose white cave dwelling honkies made it the state it is. It's a white conspiracy to keep us brothers down and not learn of our true potential.

Lol

WE

White people got the good neanderthal genes to juice up our evolution.
You may associate neanderthals with stupidity. But they were incredibly durable and were known to take on snow rhinos and shit. From them comes the power of mighty warriors.

This is what (((they))) will push next.

Fake news.

but black people have gorilla power making them good at sports.

Actually the real findings don't say what the title of this stupid newspapers site says.

Bull-Queers, Mongrel-Theists, Jews, Afro-Centrists, Evolutionists, NWO Deviants...

Been getting Bitch-Slapped by new discoveries all the time?

I don't know how much longer these BQMTJ Faggots can hang-on?

The only leverage they seem to have left is they hold control of the Brain-Wash Boxes, and Propaganda Shills.

I'm convinced they don't know anything about the origins of mankind. These are just stories.

The problem with these studies is that science still hasn't come to an agreement as to when chimps end and humans begin. Until this definitive missing link is established, human origin will just keep bouncing back and forth between the migration paths

Thanks burger

No. Europeans came from the russian steppes

Modern Bantu Negroids never left Sub Saharan Africa until the beginning of the Islamic Caliphates when they were brought to the middle East and Africa.

>inb4 we are all europeans

>Another useless thread based on spurious bullshit designed to make people believe that black people are somehow a different species and not human despite nurture being the only proven deciding factor in human intelligence.
If you have not passed an evolutionary biology class then please, for the love of god, shut the fuck up.

> neanderthals were not savage cannibals.

*North Africa

North Africa had no Negroid DNA until the rise of Islam

Doesn't mean we were hominids around the time of the split.

See just because they find the oldest body in Europe or Africa doesn't mean mankind started there, they are so stupid. Keep in mind, this is a THEORY, not proof.

Prolly...

Sounds like typical Jew subterfuge.

Basically:
>coal, copper, tin, gold, silver, and iron are in abundance in Africa.
>They literally never reached the bronze age.
No Jayshawn, "muh Egypt" is not an argument.

New question arises.

How retarded you have to be to migrate to africa?

(((evolution)))

Between this and that DNA study showing Ancient Egyptians were primarily European... ouch, very damaging month for the black ego.

They just destroyed the foundations of black pride. Sheeeeet.

Lol

We already know intelligence is mostly genetic

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270739/

I'm not even saying blacks are a different species. But they are definitely a different Sub species/ race with tons of different genetic and phenotypic identifiers.

Any principle component analysis show blacks are very far away from Eurasians genetically

At least they still have the ghetto.

Here is the list of ghettos. Jenny from the block is still there. youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE

It's what the most recent evidence shows

They also have never been british knights, right?

For certain periods of time the Sahara desert was a lush, Oasis like grassland with regular periods of rain and plenty of water sources

I was under the impression that all humans came from Pangaea; then as the tectonic plates shifted and the landmass broke off into different continents, different races evolved.

weez beeez the sames yo!!!!

Yes this is odd, I also thought Neanderthals were dumbasses, but it doesn't seem like it anymore. Both whites and East Asians have lots of Neanderthal DNA. And whites and east asians are the most intelligent and civilised of the races.

>Niggers aren't STILL savage cannibals
The only explanation now is that Neanderthal hybridization was a power up.

Lol no

Pangea predated the evolution of hominids, much less homo sapiens by tens of millions of years

Pangea had broken up long before humans came around

The Egyptians.
Traveled from the middle East.
Conquered and enslaved the local dindus.
Btfo by Romans.

NAZI RACIAL THEORIES CONFIRMED TO BE TRUE... AGAIN!!!!

only a matter of time till the kikes will find "an even older" skeleton in Africa "proving" the (((one race - human race))) bullshit right again

> What is common ancestors
> What is a comparison between the development of European and African civilizations?

Nit pick all you want, the facts don't change.

Actually, in the past it seemed like blacks were just less evolved.
Now it seems that they were actually more evolved in Europe and then went south and mated with remaining homo erectus down in Africa.

How doesn't this prove that Europeans are the master race? Or at the very least that Africans are the worst race? The world progressed while Africans devolved. It doesn't really matter where humanity started, niggers have never done anything for the world and would still be jungle people if not for the Europeans giving them society.

Take a look sometime at stats regarding adopted black kids raised in white upper class families.
It IS nurture.
Its even pretty fucking obvious is you know even the basics of biology. There has not been enough time since the spread of humanity across the globe to effect intelligence averages significantly. Not saying they haven't changed at all, but not nearly enough to explain the divergence we see in statistics between races on IQ.

Only literal retards use 'least evolved'.

I suggest you take a look again at those stats. The kids seem to have an initial boost in IQ but it drops as they get older and they turn into typical niggers.

I care just as little that it may have been Europe that it may have been Africa.

and? it's pretty accurate and would explain the current situation of the world.

I'm intrested, have you really all just changed your view on evolution based on one picture with words taken from unknown sourse?
I want to know if this board as retarded as Destiny says.

>be russian
>be retarded
who could have seen that one coming

God knows they have nothing to be proud of in modern times.
I'm starting to think that if Martin Luther king Jr didn't convince blacks "we'z eqwul N sheeit", then blacks would've kept working and catching up, instead of becoming gib dependant "victims".

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Ask the colonial powers.
Actually Africa would be a natural paradise if not for niggers.

They'll cry rasiss, obviously. How could you ask such a question?

Deep down I always knew I was white after all.

No, it just means niggers aren't the progenitors of other races, they're their own evolutionary branch.

Do you know what the flynn effect is?
Basically, it means the humans are getting smarter every generation.
This means that our environment (parents, schooling, social class) keeps becoming a larger and larger proportion of what effects human intelligence over time for roughly 10,000 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Do you see what this means?
We know for a fact, the structure of not only the solar system, but the galaxy. We understand so much more than the people of basically every single civilization before us.

Underrated

So it went Monkeys->Whites->Blacks

This.
A better term would be less intelligent or evolved in a shittier path.

I'm actually elated.

>Europeans came from russia

Now that's Iranic!

that makes 2 of us bro

You have to go back.

he actually cited the flynn effect
lol

He is right though.
If you aren't looking up the article, tracing the source to see if it is even legit, and then looking at their methodology or reading a peer review of it then you are not being diligent enough and you will end up a slave to whatever ideology you are most exposed to.

Niggers will never admit to this, or the fact that Egyptians were not black. It's all they have. They'll just completely ignore it, probably forever.

it's korea who maded human race

Us whites also came up with cool words like based and nigga

Haha I'm so white

>Sup Forums in 2016:
>Early man came from Africa, which proves that Africans are the least evolved of all the races

>Sup Forums in 2017:
>Early man came from Europe, which proves that Africans are not even human beings.

FTFY. Heil Hitler.

WE

i already got your flag nigger
fuck off

Yep and that's why Sup Forums retards used that word

i think you will find they mated with everything they could run down and catch

That OC?

No this means we have nothing to do with eachother, they are a completely different species and they are shit

Neanderthals were actually really smart and strong, but they had a very poor social skill, that's why Homo Sapiens (in groups) prevailed

Yes, what causes the Flynn effect, I don't know. It could be that people in underdeveloped nations don't reach their maximum potential IQ. But there's still a max potential per person. Just like Mexicans with proper nutrition won't grow as tall as the Dutch on average.

Whites outscore blacks on IQ test in every country, every equal circumstance. I know it seems really unfair, but that's just how the cookie crumbled. The Dutch are tall, the Persian women are hot, the white men are smart and the black men are violent and dumb.

Yeah I just made it.

>"So...you b-be sayin dat, ummm we wuh like, umm not k-kangz?"

Yeah but you agree that there is strong evidence to conclude that environment has a significantly larger influence on intelligence?
Look at the disparity between African averages and African american averages. And then the disparity between rich and lower class blacks. Its night and day.

Look, I know there are real scientific differences between races, I am not an idiot. What I am saying however is that the differences so minute when compared with other factors.
And that ultimately people can learn to stop seeing other races as quintessentially different from themselves and we can all at least get along and finally get our asses into fucking space like we should have been trying to do for 100 years but instead we wanted to kill 100 Million plus of our own species over ideological bullshit.

It's sad. I feel bad now. Is this white guilt?

>We wuz inventorz n' thinkerz 'n sheeeit.

How long until these fucks says that Hitler was half nigger.

we are the master race, that is proven by how everyone wants to come to our countries.

the other statements are just funny abductions(as in deduction , induction , abduction (explanatory)) based on that truth. they can be wrong

The fact you think anything is more or less evolved than anything else shows you have zero understanding of evolutionary biology. There is no telos to evolution

>Look at the disparity between African averages and African american averages
African americans also have a 13-16% white admixture.

Our women valued intelligence more than most races and bred with intelligent men. All their fault ( though I won't complain too much).