Seriously cuckanda?

Wtf the fuck is this shit you pussy mother fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-jets-flyby-alouettes-1.4174578?utm_content=bufferd6456&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a supersonic leaf

State of the art. The best equipment money can buy. Our current jets.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-jets-flyby-alouettes-1.4174578?utm_content=bufferd6456&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Well most leafs have probably never seen a plane before so it's understandable.

>Canada has lost at least twenty CF-18s in accidents, incurring at least eleven pilot deaths, as of November 28, 2016.

I'd be scared too, their pilots are garbage.

better than nothing desu

It's diet France, they probably offered surrenders when it went by.

it has nothing to do with being a "pussy". as someone who lives near an air force base that shit is annoying as hell. no one likes having their pictures fall off the fucking wall cause some rich asshole bought a new home.

It has everything to do with being pussies. Leaf do you know how many sonic booms happen in murica? The same amount i caused in your mother panties

the sound of your own fighter jets should make you proud and put hair on your balls, yeah every day might be annoying but this was just a fun sports flyover thing these homos are sperging over

>annoying as hell
yes proper response is being annoyed, not getting scared

>It shouldn't be happening, not with people in town with PTSD, refugees coming from war zones, it could trigger all sorts of trauma

FUCK I'm use to hearing these fucking jets. What the fuck ISN'T wrong with Canada?

>In Georgetown, DC
>Planes constantly going in & out of Golden Boy International
>Presidential helicopter
>Shit loads of fighter jets
Lmao honestly if you are the slightest scared from aircraft.

Quebec is not really Canada, just a bunch of French pussies with a superiority complex.
CFL is likewise not really football.

Kek.

>be Bavarian
>hear jets almost every week
>wonder whether it's one of yours or ours
Given the state of our military it shouldn't make me wonder but where I live there has been a German airbase doing flight testing and shit for ages.

didn't
>we
buy f-35s like ten years ago

what happened to that

>>In Georgetown, DC

THANK YOU. I lived in Rosslyn and always heard this shit. Occasionally slept through it

no, your government pulled out of the F-35 program (but is still paying for it) in favor of more super hornets

What do you expect from planes from the 80s?

A flying leaf! Lol

Wait until Canada Day and there are fighter jets. You're going to see at least 5 major news outlets state that it is insensitive to refugees/newcomers/etc.

>spooks

Canada day will be replaced with rapefugee day and instead of jets they will have flying carpets

>thinking it's only that bad in Canada

What is ironic, is that this sort of thing should actually help those triggered by episodes about war, as it normalizes jets as not something you need to be worried about anymore.

>Wtf the fuck is this shit you pussy mother fuckers.
Oh is that what that was?

I live in the suburbs and I heard a rumble. But I hear rumbles all the time from our airport.

>cancuks get scared of jets flying over them
>I hear the jets like a bald eagle screeching across a bright blue sunny sky a few times a week and all i can think about is my raging boner jumping up and saluting to the greatest country, military power, the world has ever known.

It was loud as fuck desu outside in downtown but not scary, CBC are just cucks

CF-18s are old as shit and have had their lives extended several times. Canada should get some new planes, but they're dragging their feet on the F-35 because Trudeau fell for Sprey memes and hates it.

When exactly did Canada lost its way?

When jets fly here it's cool as fuck

They fly for our two national holidays and they always prepare a few days before in rehearsals so it's cool

The moslem rapefugees got triggered by the sound of planes again?

>cause some rich asshole bought a new home

What does this mean? Are you suggesting that the jet is comparable to some cis white male using his privilege to knock your photos of the wall?

Why his FSP upside down?

Most Canadians don't even know we have an airforce.

These are the Canadian version of the planes that keep losing parts in the middle of Blue Angels shows because the airframes are worn out. It's no surprise they're having problems.

>scared the heck out of me
So, canada is the middle school of north america

I saw a CF-18 in Missouri at a memorial day air show. Really cool paint job. Also if it's not supersonic it's not loud.

Now that's a flying LEAF!

Just spent the week in Panama City. Fighter jets CONSTANTLY roaring close by. It's pretty badass. Anyway, they didn't even scare children... fuckin pussy leafs

The CF-18, dubbed the "carrier killer" by American navy sailors and the "surround ground pounder" by the Marine Corps is an eighth generation superfighter and regarded as the most powerful aircraft system in the world. Produced by AeroLeaf Technologies, the CF-18 can easily outmanuever all other aircraft on the market and can acquire, track, and destroy 100 aircraft simultaneously striking from the other side of the Earth.

part and parcel of living in a faggot country

Fuck those cucks. The Canadian Forces are awesome.

Those Hornets are old and haven't undergone any major SLEP programs in a long time.

The Canadian Forces brass should be raising hell about that.

I bet a leaves get scared by their own farts.

This hate filled post and and your IP has been logged and recorded. with recent anti-hate laws that have been passed you just COMMITTED A CRIME.

Expect a visit from PM Trudeau's special diversity enforcement team. They will be there shortly.

Good luck kiddo. You'll need it.

Well considering Canada is 50% India these days you just insulted your own country,

Ffs just fuckin annex us already.

>Live in Mesa Arizona
>1 miles 1/2 from the Boeing factory.
>Apache helicopters constantly flying a few meters over my house

fucking leafs

fighter jet units fly over my city at least once a day and make a fuckton of noise and nobody gets """""triggard""'"" enough to write an article

you fucking cucks

Sexy paint job
Retarded population

The fuck

Jets don't sound scary at all...they sound glorious

Honestly, the lineart leaf manages to look badass.

Get the fuck outta here, pepsi. We don't want you here.

Jets fly over us every once in a while and I couldn't tell if it's Lebanese or Irsaeli. And we don't give a shit. Get a grip, cucked niggers.

flat, like a leaf

My liberal facebook contacts believed Couillard was launching an attack on islamist.

i hate canada so fucking much. you guys are nigger tier.

Huh. So that's what it was. Cool.

Note: Montreal is multictural melting pot. There will be pussies there.

to be fair if you aren't expecting a jet & it flys low over you, it's terrifying. Used to live next to BAE & would get scared shitless from Eurofighters & Harriers buzzing my house by about 100ft. Completely out of nowhere too, never hear them coming.

It was loud and violent! I can't even right now. I'm having a ptsd attack right now! Ugh toxic masculinity penis waving. Think how Muslim refugees fealt!

Nah, you're just a fucking pussy. Being passed over by low altitude jets is just fucking cool.

Air-force pilot flying in a dog fight
>Pilot yells "FUCK that russian malescum"
>Command center to pilot *using the wrong gender prenoun is illegal, immediately ground the plane so the police can take you in for questioning*
>LEAFS

that picture is cool as fuck

best aircraft

Why don't you operate the Draken anymore Sweden? It and the Viggen looked so fucking sexy.

didn't say it wasn't cool. Not hard to get a jump when a jet buzzes your house when not expecting it. Stop pretending to be a hard macho dude, you're just a faggot swede cuck.

Heard the new Gripen-E or whatever its name is can compete with the f-35 but doesnt have the stealth advantages

With all this talk of Cuckstin Trudeau, it's easy to forget Leafistan's many proud Cuckqueans

What is the Quebecers problem? Do they want to rejoin France? Why can't they be good little Canadians?

The sneak pass is the best part of any Thunderbirds or Blue Angels show.

I've lived a large part of my life next to a military airfield. The only thing the noise makes me feel is annoyance if I'm in a conversation.

Because it's really really old. Viggens should have been kept around a while for last ditch ground attack or anti-ship purposes though.

The Gripen E doesn't beat the F-35 in performance, but is more cost efficient, needs less experienced and numerous ground personell for maintenance, and can operate in generally rough and harsh conditions AFAIK.

F-35 has longer range and can carry more ordnance.

>The state of leaf nationalism in the current year
Fucking cringe.

>all of these little countries and faggots living next to airports bragging about things that will ultimately give them respiratory illnesses

You should all be gassed

I wonder how they'd react to the air show that happens in Romania where one team that shows up regularly likes to have this routine where they basically pretend to bomb the ground, and there's actual explosions going off.

Fuck if that airshow isn't awesome, particularly up close. Feels good to feel the heat and whatever blast there is.

>home opener
>rich guy's home

Dude.

But they suck

I visited the Lake District as kid and loved seeing RAF jets doing low passes. You're a complete faggot if high powered jets don't give you a thrill.

Unfortunately, not a good multi-role (it was better than the Mirage IIIE in air-to-air, but worse in air-to-ground). Onother of its problem was the retarded Swedish policy about exporting weapons.

It's a shame, I strongly believe that Draken would had been a really excellent NATO fighter with a little improvements (structural reinforcements for air-to-ground weapons and a more powerful engine).

Miserably, we had to deal with the F-104G and the Mirage IIIE before we could receive a great fighter aircraft, the F-4C Phantom II (probably the best fighter of its time).

*Another

In Montreal, another distinct society. To busy pumping trees for sap and taking welfare checks to figure out wtf is going on at the best of times.

The Viggen was another excellent aircraft.

"and the internet is going crazy"

I'm so sick of these fucking headlines man, "X eating Y is ALL OF US" etc

Libtard is scared...

>this is a Canadian Air Force base commander
Fucking Leafs....

>it scared the heck out of me.

I'm laughing way too hard about this.

"X is Y, and you won't BELIEVE what Z says about it"

So beautiful.
Much diversity.
That enrichment.

He is a psycho-killer too (he killed two women).

Pussies whine in San Francisco every time the Blue Angels show up. This kind of shit is endemic to urban areas that have been overrun with faggots.

OMG, a jet. It's so loud and made for killing people. It's so violent and toxically male. Stop it. I'm literally shaking.

The "(Someone widely-liked) is all of us" thing needs to stop right fucking now.
How do fucking normies still find that funny?

Yep, that sick fuck sure enriched the hell out of his victims. Really felt bad for those women and their family when I saw a documentary on his murders. He personally piloted the Queen of England's plane once.

Alannis Morisette

>(it was better than the Mirage IIIE in air-to-air, but worse in air-to-ground)
Care to elaborate?

It has a phallic shape.

Whose culture is more doomed at this point, Cucknadia or Sweden?