What will Europe be like once the native population has been replaced?

What will Europe be like once the native population has been replaced?
Will it just be Africa/Arabia2.0 or will it resemble the native's civilizations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Africa/Arabia2.0

Why would it resemble the native's civilization?
Did America resemble the Indian's civilization after it had been colonized?

No. Nut in the Americas the native's civilizations were inferior to european civilizations.

This is not the case in our current situation.

Only degenerates will be replaced (simply by not having offspring). Muslims soon will get expelled or locked out in jails after their chimp out when the social policies are changed and there is no welfare. Christians from middle east or even Christian africans can stay since it's not about pathetic tribe mentality and genes (nazis tried to go back to that) but common, proper values you build your society on top of.

The Europe should change the name to VI'th Commonwealth then.

Fucking Germany just bending over and taking it up the ass. You have decades to turn this around if you act now, stop accepting it you bitch.

Liberia. A third world rotting shithole somehow managing to still collapse yet further as subhuman vermin run wild and destroy things already destroyed. Shitskins and mudslimes ruin everything.

do you know how fucking stupid nogs are, you raice traitor?
you should kill yourself, my ancestors didnt fight with their lives on line for nogs to leech of their ancestral land, or for traitors like you.
before war you would be executed by firing squad

>This is not the case in our current situation.
Yes it is. If our civilization was not inferior to Islamic civilization, we wouldn't be conquered by it.

Islam, from a purely objective/darwinist perspective, is far superior to the west.

It controls it's women and has stable marriages, while we fuck each other like animals. It "motivates" it's men to fight, by forbidding them from having sex and masturbating (which makes them horny), and then promising them 72 virgins if they die in a war.
There are plenty of other rules which makes Islam the superior ideology/religion, in a darwinist sense.

Sup Forums doesn't realize there are nonwhite countries that are very highly developed, so you dont need whites around to be developed.

>not realising arabs and africans are the problem and not what they supposedly believe

Nope. You would be, since you've adopted german's nazi doctrines, you brainless piece of garbage puppet, tacy jak ty szmalcowali, kurwo.

bullshit, "no you" is not an argument and you are calling me brainless.
face the truth, traitor, nigs and arabs devalue us and should get the fuck out to their own homes since they will never integrate.
even if they werent extremely stupid due to their shit genetics the sheer ugliness is disqualifying.
you are a traitor and a niggerloving scum, thats what you are.
you are actively working to genocide native poles right now and deserve a firing squad.

>What will Europe be like once the native population has been replaced?
Imagine countries like Greece / Portugal etc but in any EU country that doesn't protect it's homogeneity.

Finding a 'native' specimen will be a rarity. Most of those 'pretty' french women have reverse electra complexes anyway, they want their kids to not be like them so they can go down in history as the last pure ones.

He's right about blacks though. The average negro is mentally retarded by western standards. They have higher levels of testosterone, which makes them more likely to "chimp-out".

there's first world non white nations? where?

I guarantee you that those "very highly developed" countries only got that far because a real developed country threw aid to them constantly.

They will destroy the statues and institutions that aren't compatible with Islam. They will neglect the achievements of western civilization they didn't create and don't understand. In the end western civilization will be like the Egyptian pyramids, abandoned to the dust.

I don't have any proof, but I feel as though culture and civilization come from blood. So, we'd need to look at the origins of those that have replaced us to see where we are headed.

We will get scientific stagnation in Europe/US over time with the mongrelization of these nations. Most of these nations will be dissolved anyway within the next 50 years due to civil war, especially the US. The ones driving technology will then be china, japan and south korea, the rest will just buy technology from them to keep up.

Whole process will take longer than 50 years of course, probably 150-200 years until mongrelization of the population is complete and everything turns to shit.

You didn't even undestand my argument, brainlet.
I guess you would suck Hans' dick for chocolate back in 1944.

Wont happen.

This was all done just to cause instability but the globalists have underestimated the blowback from it.

> CIVIL WAR looms

Also generally speaking women, men, don't like dating outside their own ethnicity no matter how much its being pushed. Cultural differences play a huge impact on who you'll get comfortable enough to get in bed with.

> rape doesn't mean having kids, we have this thing called Plan B and Abortions.

> rape = im disgusted with the men who raped me, ill never let guys like that touch me again, im going to get me a normal guy if I get with anyone at all

Reality is stranger than Media

what was your argument?
hm?
im waiting
and no i hate those child-stealers and murderers, they are no better than gypsies and the ignorant adulation they receive here fills me with disgust

Those who collaborated with nazis were executed by AK. Judging by what your write here, you would be first to do so. Guy on pic would put a bullet in the back of your useless head.

oh i see, you simply cant deal with your civic-nationalism worldview shattering.
better deal with the fact that niggers are simply inferior subtype of monkey as fast as you can, friend.

>better deal with the fact that niggers are simply inferior subtype of monkey as fast as you can, friend.
or what?

we know exactly how it will look.
>see any formerly 1st world colonial held country that was then returned to the natives
it will become absolute shit

or nothing, that was a friendly advice.
it feels better after coming to terms with truth

>there's first world non white nations? where?
Japan. Hong Kong. Russia.

What will happen when they get Europe's nukes?

Run away to Mexico you dumb kraut. We need more engineers, doctors, and intellectuals and you'll also live like kings here.

>claiming that what makes you feel better about yourself (usually by comparsion to others) is truth
That's they fastest way to become a degenerate.

It's gonna be somehow like arabia, brazil and nigeria all together.
a hell on earth.

Kartels are scary. Some isis tier shit. When will you deal with them?

what.
im talking about letting go of feel-good thinking like "everyone is equal, its just muh culture and education".
nogs are stupid by nature and thats it, they are much better runners but horrible swimmers.
this is objective statement, its logical
should they be hated? are they worse?
those are subjective.
im not telling you to hate niggers, im telling you to accept that they are simply dumber and thus adding with their other traits like chimp-like facial structure unable to integrate.
and a pole mixing with negro will stop being a pole, will loose characteristic polish traits like round head and upturned nose and mix them with negro traits.
thus he wont be a pole anymore but something different, and this land we live in is a land of poles not land of negros and mixbreeds and our ancestors bled for it to stay the land of poles.

The chinese people is the strongest people and will beat american people

who is this sex slave and who owns it?

it's going to be like the future in HG Wells' The Time Machine

mark my words it's all gonna be Eloi and Morlocks around here. the question is, who's going to become the Eloi and who's going to become the Morlocks

pic unrelated

>nogs are stupid by nature and thats it, they are much better runners but horrible swimmers.
What about the areas where distributions intersects?
Would you try to eliminate those on the left side of the bell curve for white? Eugenics maybe?
>blah blah ... unable to integrate.
If they share the same values and live by it, they are already integrated.
>our ancestors bled for it to stay the land of poles
Our ancestors bled fighting to defend their families, values and heritage (mostly 1st) against armed, brainwashed monkeys with degenarated worldview you represent.
German at that time equalized with primitve, uncivilized tribes in the depths of Africa, only difference being, they were given tools and knowledge worked out by Europeans throughout the ages.

>forgot pic

>What about the areas where distributions intersects?
>Would you try to eliminate those on the left side of the bell curve for white? Eugenics maybe?
areas where distribution of POLES intersects with NIGGERS?
point me to those on the map please, as for our natural neighbours they arent that different to us
>If they share the same values and live by it, they are already integrated.
what about mentality being different due to brain structure is so hard to understand?
they will NEVER think like poles since they are simply UNABLE to.
just like females are unable to think like males and vice versa

about the last part, how hard it is to understand that we are fundamentally different?
germans, russians, hungarians and us are not that far genetically.
negros on the other hand are quite quite far, its NOT just culture why wont you stop spouting bullshit and read about genetical differences in races?

south africa, and here is why:
most migration for the next 100 years will come from subsaharan africe,
jews and white elite families (e.g. royals) will still keep control, an all out civil war will always remain only a backup plan,
remaining poor but pure whites in west europe will be religous, racist subgroups, still usefull wageslaves just not numerous enough to challenge the nwo...

Soon.

oh thats what you mean.
jezu chryste are you too stupid to understand means and regression?
pole breeds with negro -> our curve shifts left
we want to avoid that, not to mention aesthetical results which would be quite disgusting
capiche?
and im not advocating genocide right now nogs should stay in their countries arabs in theirs and we in ours.
what you want is to merge us with subhumans and thats why you are a traitor that should stand under the wall

can someone fucking explain why we have nukes in turkey. We don't even have nukecert planes to carry them, there's literally just a stockpile waiting to be stolen.

NOW

Leftovers from the Cold War?

It will be identical to Africa / middle east.
If you don't believe me leave your basement and go into any part of a major German city with a large number of non-germans.

>What about the areas where distributions intersects?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
A smart black couple will still produce a relatively dumb child.
In the long run, a smart black guy is still a negative on society and a dumb white guy is still a positive on society.

There are also the differences in psychology, testosterone, adrenaline,... between different races.

How can you not have the whole world conquered by 1975?

BTW this is how the world is supposed to look, except the vassals which I have not integrated yet.

lol
japan had a third world feudal society before america rebuilt them after the war
hong kong was a former british colony
russia is still a shithole

>mfw I see the Patrician-tier Laetitia Casta on Sup Forums
>mfw I remember the 1000 boners I had for her as a teenager

You are right.

>Russia
>not white

what?

yes because there's this magical property in the ground.

you're a sub 90 iq third worlder, but as soon as you step off that plane or a plane and you hit european soil, you turn into a >100 iq enlightened person that believes in equal rights for everyone.

hybrid vitality will allow germany to return to its former glory

>what about mentality being different due to brain structure is so hard to understand
nope.
Mentality is mostly shaped by socialization and education, what you born with is temperament

>point me to those on the map please, as for our natural neighbours they arent that different to us
Areas on the graph where distributions intersects, poor reading skills, that would show up on your iq test results, idiot

>they will NEVER think like poles since they are simply UNABLE to.they will NEVER think like poles since they are simply UNABLE to.
[citation needed]
As long as they are functioning members of society (shares the same values etc.), I don't care what, statistically speaking, they are capable of achieving (also flynn effect will beat regression to the mean in the long run)

>about the last part, how hard it is to understand that we are fundamentally different?
"In general, however, an average of 85% of genetic variation exists within local populations, ~7% is between local populations within the same continent, and ~8% of variation occurs between large groups living on different continents,." (Lewontin 1972; Jorde et al. 2000a).

see

When or if whites get replaced or lose their power they have now China and other Asian countries will go colonial style conquest in the world.
Ironically the ones most effected will again be blacks and maybe Muslims without the Status quo that has been made mostly by white countries

>Mentality is mostly shaped by socialization and education, what you born with is temperament
tip top kek oh lets see [citation needed]
>Areas on the graph where distributions intersects, poor reading skills, that would show up on your iq test results, idiot
you didnt attach the graph to the post you absolute retard and you didnt mention any graphs in the post why am i even talking with you
you dont care that poles are poles okay so you are a traitor, good that we estabilished that, to the firing wall you go.
>flynn effect
you have no idea what you are talking about are you? i mean i understand from your wording and thought process that you are dumb but cmon
>
"In general, however, an average of 85% of genetic variation exists within local populations, ~7% is between local populations within the same continent, and ~8% of variation occurs between large groups living on different continents,." (Lewontin 1972; Jorde et al. 2000a).
again, you have no idea how to interpret that, good job.
im getting tired now