Indiana 4th Reich

I'm sick of hearing autists in the media talk about how "muh racists in the south and crazy gun owners in Texas are literally Nazis." BITCH PLEASE

THE SOUTH IS KEKED and TEXAS IS FILLED WITH BEANERS

If any part of the country is going to be turned into the 4th Reich, it's going to start in Indiana or some other Midwestern state. Indiana fulfills the stereotypes of both Texas with muh guns and the South with muh racists.

We aren't cucked to shit and we're armed to the teeth. Also, most whites in Indiana are primarily of GERMAN descent. Even our normies can make an argument for white identity without sounding like an inbred southerner.

Need proof of our superiority to other non-Midwestern states? We produced Mike "droppin' fags loadin' mags" Pence. Check mate.

HOOSIER MASTER RACE

Other urls found in this thread:

do317.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Society_of_North_America
splcenter.org/hate-map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

BTFO Yankee

Tell me more indianabro

BTFO south cuck

I'm downtown for a wedding in Indy right now. What should I do before the service?

The other half of the Indiana whites are Scots Irish. This is the ethnic group that stopped the Ira, and in the US led the exploration and settlement of the frontier.

Our cultural history is actually called "born fighting"

We know what's going on and are tired of it. Nobody wants war but if it came to it we would not be on the side of the liberals (who hate us more than Isis as the post election smug storm has shown).

1. Get a gun (pic related)
2. Educate yourself on white genocide, the Jew world order etc
3. Become strong, start working out
That's just some suggestions.

That stock is fuck ugly my friend.

do317.com/
theres not much to do here other than drink

I approve you keep making these threads
Hoosier reporting in

HOOSIERS REPORT

812 checking in

MAK90?

Fuck your shit. It's an import compromise.

We didn't want you bringing them here in the first place, then the North was supposed to let you have this massive economic advantage too? Get fucked South, you brought this down on all of us.. filling the US with nignogs My country's Black pop is still small, but even so is a huge problem!!

Nope semi auto AK
(Pic related WW1 einfield rifle)

Your country's white population is a problem too. It's made of inbred French and former new England colonists that loved a king more than self determination and were too scared to even fight for it.

Look at the mess they've made since then. Mandatory gay marriage and outlawing gender terminology when?

You need to take the PAINOH pill, OP. Our three states will rule the world come September 23rd

Lol no, I think that's a steyr mannlicher. Austro-Hungarian.

We'll fuck my dumb father lied to me.

thats not an enfield,kek

Isn't Indiana filled with drug addicted white trash?

We have the most meth labs per capita in the United States I think
It's okay though, amphetamines are Nazi approved

We'll need to get rid of this place first.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Society_of_North_America

>hides behind a meme flag
>judging anyone else

>Nope semi auto AK
But that's exactly what a Norinco MAK 90 is.

>WW1 einfield rifle
>einfield

Not even kind of. That looks an awful lot like a Kennedy wig splitter to me. But I'm not 100% sure that's a Carcano, the mag looks funny.

You need to put your dad's guns away. And take these pictures to /k/ so you can have them identified properly instead of looking super dumb on the internet.

Fixed it for ya.

Wisconsin here. We will gladly help. We just have to burn Milwaukee and Madison to the ground first.

Yep.

>We
Cornfield with timestamp or GTFO

splcenter.org/hate-map
How about the black hate groups? (SPLC is shit but at least they mentioned black power groups)

>The other half of the Indiana whites are Scots Irish.
Reporting in.
We're going to cleanse this motherfucker of brown people again.

>tfw Floridan resistance

We have valuable coastlines, please dear God send help when Day of the Rope beings. We're all strapped to the teeth, but unless we can lay siege to our large metropolitan areas, ammo is going to become an issue.