This is a new release by Dead Cross, Mike Patton's latest project. Patton has always been my favorite musician...

This is a new release by Dead Cross, Mike Patton's latest project. Patton has always been my favorite musician, he's been blowing my mind for almost 2 decades now.

I'm so disappointed. Pic related is a screenshot from the official video. I don't expect the artists I like to be truly redpilled, I've long accepted the fact that most of them are rather liberal and I've made my peace with that. But why do they have to inject politics into everything they do? What's the point of this? To score cheap points with their target audience?

Maybe I'm overreacting, but the truth is I'm terribly disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJSZuhFR64I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJGQ0OVFYNE
youtu.be/kRwXBoDghXc?t=1030
youtu.be/X6mAIR9-vgI?t=1603
youtube.com/watch?v=u25OLPFqMiE
youtube.com/watch?v=XTd8-UZEf64
youtube.com/watch?v=rHPlZjgfWh4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8c2Tbj2haM
youtube.com/watch?v=9cVJr3eQfXc
youtube.com/watch?v=2wMpOLXrpLw
youtube.com/watch?v=GEwo6ktitcY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to add: what's worse is that the song actually kicks all kinds of ass, I was really hyped when I heard it for the first time...until I saw the clip.

I gave it a thumbs down.
Muscians have not benefitted from trump bashing.

Thumbs down, not just for the trump bit, but because this music is fucking garbo

Mike Patton has never been political, this is suprising. You're not being original or edgy by bashing Trump. Everyone's doing it.

I've always enjoyed Mike's work.

If you didn't see the video would you care?

Just disappointed he would resort to scoring cheap points like this.
>You're not being original or edgy by bashing Trump. Everyone's doing it.
This. It's unoriginal af.

>but because this music is fucking garbo

You may not like it, but Patton is famed for his broad musical styles and if you dig a bit, I'm sure you'll find something you can truly enjoy.

Link me something, always looking for new music

youtube.com/watch?v=lJGQ0OVFYNE
youtu.be/kRwXBoDghXc?t=1030
youtu.be/X6mAIR9-vgI?t=1603
youtube.com/watch?v=u25OLPFqMiE
youtube.com/watch?v=XTd8-UZEf64
youtube.com/watch?v=rHPlZjgfWh4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8c2Tbj2haM

It just showed him for like 5 seconds, is it that bad? I couldn't really tell what he was even getting at with it.

Now this one is cringe:
youtube.com/watch?v=9cVJr3eQfXc

>Now this one is cringe

Yeah, but that band has always been shit. Patton was different, I used to worship him.

Who the fuck listens to Green Day since Dookie? What's their demographic? Certainly not punks. Hipster millennials listen to indie rock and electro pop shit, the rest of normies listen to nigger music and Selena Gomez. Who is buying Green Day's music?

>Who is buying Green Day's music?

I would assume the parents of 12 year old girls

>tfw 40 year old man and still have to dress like this to get a paycheck

Mike Patton's music's a poor man's Naked City
youtube.com/watch?v=2wMpOLXrpLw

Mike Patton is God, you faggot.

They don't do it for attention, they genuinely believe the "LE LITERALLY HITLER DUMPRF WHO EATS 2 SCOOPS REEEEEEE" narrative because they are butthurt lemmings.
Trump himself didn't broke these SJWs, the liberal kike media did.

I know faggot hipster millennials who listen to them. I think they were kids when American Idiot came out and think they're the smartest people on the planet because they criticized America.

this shit is degenerate

grow up

It's funny because that's essentially what I think every time I see old punks. They just look like withered losers who never became real men/women. At least bikers have some grit to them, old punks just make me think they never had a real job and never had a real functioning role in society. They never grew up.

Yeah, fuck off.

you have shit taste
gas thyself

Yeah, fuck off.

>edgy emo punk fast pace faggotry

>criticized America
If you actually listen to American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown (even more so) you'll find it's a very anti-establishment message from the time - a message which fits pretty well with a lot of what you'll read on Sup Forums
But to hear the prick now you'd think it was the complete opposite. He may as well have been saying that going to war was a fucking great idea and people in suburbs should just be content to swallow mass media crap and never think for themselves.
It's actually quite creepy how pretty much every musician did this. I think they've been told specifically to make these public opinions or they'll be black balled.

Here, have this.

Wow. I've always respected how Patton has never overtly inserted politics into his music. He's my favorite musician of all time.

This is disappointing.

>He's my favorite musician of all time.
>This is disappointing.

Exactly my sentiment. I'm massively disappointed.

Mr. Bungle defined my middle school and high school years. I just want a bungle reunion goddammit.

(((nofx))) was a fucking annoying jew. same with (((rise against))). those two bands are the most (((political))) lel. fucking jew bullshit. it's crap.

it's exactly this for berzerkely faggots green day. those fucking norcal dweebs wear eyeliner and pretend to be weirdo goth school shooter types, but then rant about right wing kids shooting up schools lel. it's so low iq and basic and meant to catch the lowest hanging fruit en masse...i hate (((nofx))), (((rise against))), and green day. fucking lame ass commie poser shit.

no dude, that entire era of shitty (((punk))) was jew mass produced post punk commercialized ((("rock against bush"))) marketing campaign. fucking jewed and gay. not punk. fucking jewed and commie posers.

>Patton has always been my favorite musician, he's been blowing my mind for almost 2 decades now.

Genuinely pathetic. You have horrible taste. You deserve the disappointment.

i gigged at (((fat wreck chords))) for (((fat mike))) fuck him fucking jew kike piece of pure shit. burn your (((nofx))) cds. that guy treats music and the industry like (((drake))), and he admitted to wanting to just pump out shit every other month just to have a paycheck. mass produced garbage for shekels, knowing their product is crap. they are both jewish huh, funny.

>Patton has always been my favorite musician
Fucking WHY? I'll never understand people who think he's a genius. I mean, to each his own, but I just don't get it.

Bush = Clinton
And it's not just about Bush, it's about not believing the MSM and all that shit. But now they are all like "wtf I love MSM now"

It's a lot closer to thrash metal than "emo punk" you fucking pleb

they always were the (((msm))) dude, that is the point. those certain bands were old and sold out to pump out that anti-american jewy "punk rock" message at the time. it's still the same message. it's anti-american, anti-white. it isn't anti-establishment. that's just what they marketed it as back in 2004. irony: a drugged out fag berkeley guy in all black eyeliner raging about other americans being idiots. (((every fucking time))) and it's why the music industry died. jews killed it themselves like they always do with their anti-goy greed.

i dig patton very much but this is shit

This is a lie.

>I'll never understand people who think he's a genius

Uhm, maybe that's because he's a genius?

youtube.com/watch?v=GEwo6ktitcY

Demos for T, amirite? But seriously, nuclear codes and shit. That noise was fuckin weird.

It's closer to shit