Let's have an honest discussion about shills

Are the actually paid, or do they just get a dopamine release by getting (You)s? If they are paid, why do they care so much about this shifty website? If it's all anonymous it's not like it carries any weight

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/who-is-that-chinese-troll/3540663.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinks everyone with an opinion different from his is a shill

The answer to your questions is yes
The reason being is because this is one of the last most highly trafficked websites that breaks stories, creates memes and investigates into any hidden ((agendas)). It also has people from all over the world. Name one other website that doesn't censor its users, talks about politics, has millions of visitors each day and allows people to post anonymously without making an account?

a) if you had a certain type of power, a certain type of control, and there was a certain group of people that had the potential to negatively affect your power and control, would you not be amiss to not dedicate some of your measly easy pocket change to posting a continual clusterfuck of threads day in and day out totally ruining any chance this group has for sensical, unified, focused organization?

b)what is more important than clickbait?

>If they are paid, why do they care so much about this shifty website?
>if they are paid,
>why do they care so much about this shifty website?

there is a 35%-67%(-73%) chance you are a shill

maybe

They still bump threads

how do i get paid to post?

yeah i think they mainly show up if a big celebrity is being bashed or a company is being bashed. it's interesting to see when they come out, the biggest sign is when they repeat an argument over and over nearly verbatim even after it has been refuted. that just isn't human and it isn't the type of thing that normally happens here, usually if something is debunked in one post it just goes away and the flow continues.

i also know some irl shills but i don't know if they post here

fyi banks didn't know shit about anything until ows, talk about a self fulfilling prophecy, they didn't give a shit about activists or Sup Forums or user or any of that shit, ows put all of this shit on their radar

ows was also soros hehe

go to the right school and take the right classes or hope to get your shoulder tapped, have the right connections, do some googling (how do I shill, the companies arent like Shills LLC), and its possible some amount is in other countries

>yeah i think they mainly show up if
everyday, likely over 50% of threads

Ask him.

or him.

lol man they don't even go on any other boards on Sup Forums.

imagine if they started posting racial shit on /s/ or something

well as far as the generic threads go, do you that is just to keep the Sup Forums site alive? a lot of websites and marketers do that to give everyone the impression they have a big userbase

no telling what kind of bullshit really goes on with every website out there, some that the owners know, others that they don't

or him.

So cringy these have to be sockpuppets set up

worse part about these guys is they look and act like nerds, i got a lot of friends just like this and they are usually left leaning

just sitting there, getting pity but waiting to stab you in the back

that's why you gotta hang wit chad

5% = paid shills
10% = lefties who get morailty boners from coming here trying to BTFO "le dumb rayciss"
10% = newfaggots who don't know any better
75% = Sup Forumsacks baiting the nu-faggotry

You make a good point which gets me to thinking. If a certain amount of pol decided to try and find out when they shills become active we could actually figure out what they're trying to cover up. Its happened in the past, look at pol harbor. Now all that would need to be done is concentrate the effort. Let see what kind of light makes the cockroaches scatter.

how does one sign up for this? getting paid to shitpost on this board while enjoying nigger hate threads is alpha godmode

2385, advocating overthrow of government... b-but the founding fathers said we could if we were right

how many threads are there on poll every day? how many are duplicates in style content message, from day to day, month to month etc. are there ads? are there clicks?

well you could look up wordsmithing, that's where a lot of it starts. most of that revolves around products and reviews.

you have jr shills that suck at their job, and are basically just dispensible fuck ups sent to disrupt stuff

then you have guys that are part of a bigger pictures but aren't really too effective, they are more articulate and harder to spot but still just disrupt

then you have the complicated guys that talk to each other and role play to look more real

voanews.com/a/who-is-that-chinese-troll/3540663.html

you can just research shills in china to really see how it has become an artform, i think the true shill becomes a master at getting entire boards to shill for free, which some of us might have fallen victim to from time to time

you should also read about mercer and how he ran the cruz campaign, there is some meat there

yeah that was kind of my point

has anyone got any proof that shills arent just people with different opinions to you?

2016 election was nonstop shilling

i think it's more about having people paid to sway a thread or board, and these people possibly researching and studying patterns. they may also be sitting in the same room roleplaying a discussion that appears to be a debate. whether they believe in the cause they are promoting isn't really too relevant, and if you know any pundits they don't really give a shit about the truth anyway.

as i see it there are 3 kinds of shills and 1 kind of troll who would qualify as shilling that are common here.

The shills are either officially paid shareblue employees with access to resources such as custom memes and discord with leaders guiding responses and organizing bump/slide campaigns. These people are easily spotted, their memes all have a very similar draw style and are absolute shit and forced. They always use "Drumpf" because they think the alinsky rule of insult your opponent works here. They create maybe 50-75% of all threads on Sup Forums typically, not just inflammatory threads but also threads asking simple questions that people want to respond to...like race mixing threads, "is he/her /ourguy/ " threads and hit pieces on alt right figures.

Second form is your SJW. They are more like trolls and want to rub in our faces anything that doesnt go 100% our way. They think they are destroying the opposition when they do. these are normal people you would see on any discord comment section on the internet.

3rd type is the occupy lefty. These are the guys posting communism threads and trying to just be here and active in order to attract more lefties in order to dominate the thread as they do on most subreddits and comment sections across the internet. These people really dont do much more than be shitlibs on Sup Forumsthreads and make their own shitlib threads hoping more of them come here. They use shit tier logic see everywhere else on the internet and think they can occupy here and win.

Then theres the trolls who know exactly what will inflame or cause attention here...they do it for the lulz. Much like going on an atheist forum and posting how god is the only way they know how to spark argument.

And thats about it....i really believe 50% of pol is a shill or troll of some type. we got too popular and attracted too much attention. part of the price for changing minds and was worth it.

might mention what no one else likes to mention when it comes to shill discussions, and that would be white nationalist groups shilling hard sometimes

>has anyone got any proof that shills arent just people with different opinions to you?
depends how long youve used the internet

[spoiler]also, thats something a shill would ask, thats the most famous shill line..why do you call everyone with a different opinion than you a shill, there is an objective truth the vast majority of sincere people have gravitated towards[/spoiler]

no, shills shill white nationalist groups, to make this place look bad from the outside, and to currupt disenfranchised youths, to be 'threats'

70% or more threads about race a shill threads, we get it, you dont like x race guys, we get it... is this simply a place to vent, or majoritally, the same people come here every day to say, 'I hate race x',, over and over... I come to this site every day just to say over and over 'I hate race x, I hate race x', its sooo fun, its one of my best hobbies

>the one where drumpfy thinks the shills are real

/thread

>/thread
t.shill who wants you to think only 5% are shill posts

both havent provided proof still
its like you expect every single person to have the same opinion on Sup Forums, and if they dont it must mean theyre getting paid to do it

the concept of paid shitposting on Sup Forums is ludicrous

Thread is over fellahs. I came for OPs ass picture. Stayed for this. CYA

If anything I'm more of the 10% moralfags who come here to flame on clueless idiots
There may be genuine shills, for example big oil lobbyists who come by when discussing things climate change related
It's painfully obvious the rest of the time it's easy trolling, shooting fish in the barrel style by posting pictures of the alt-right/kekistan dregs and reaping the massive triggerings
Not everything is a conspiracy dipshits
edit : fuck this gay captcha bullshit, I fuck your whore mother hiroyuki

They exist, but they're rare. Unless you count everyone who wants to convince other people as a shill.

>the concept of paid shitposting on Sup Forums is ludicrous
how long how often have you been on pol? nouveau fajjou

there is no such thing as different opinion, there is only one most sensible truth,

'thats just like your opinion man',
no... thats just your opinion, I stated a truth

Genuine shills exist, we know groups like mediamattes and shareblue have been established. That said, I agree the majority of it is le~ ironic shitposting. The bane of Sup Forums for over a decade.