Well, you gotta hand it to the mods, Sup Forums

Little more than two weeks since we returned to the original flag system and the quality of discussion has skyrocketed. Redit tier memes like
>le leaf xD
>sweden yes
>le poo in le loo xD
>country-stan
>RARE
Are almost non existent, the amount of sliding threads have minimized, and the whole board in general has a more serious tone.

>wh*tes
>humans
Wh*tes are still here though.

All of that could have been achieved without ideological flags, Sup Forums should only ever have geographical flags.

Leaf spotted

Next they should add a no-flag option. This will prevent people from filtering posts without geographical flags.

>We could have removed the symptoms of cancer without removing the cancer

>A FUCKING CITY IN ALABAMA
It didn't improve. We are back to larping fags shitting up thread.

No it wouldnt have.

There shouldn't be any flags on Sup Forums, period. All of them are just an excuse to ad hom.

Baktlerdit

This is what Sup Forums is: anonymity. That should include country.
But life on the other hand we both know should be much different: say it to my face bitch!

>all the Indian flags have gone away
Kek

Then we get people like Obama leaf who get to pretend they're American as they lecture us how dumb conservatives are.

Go back to Geo flags and ban proxies.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

i bet op is a street-shitting pajeet who moved to canada

All
>Canadian
>Swedish
>Indian

flags have gone away

Why should it matter whether they are American or not? You're requesting identity politics and ad hominem.

There was a sharp decline in quality when location flags were first introduced

The leaf problem is the greatest problem facing all of Sup Forums, we found out on April Fools that all of the worst posts even on boards like Sup Forums are from Canadians. If we range banned them I'd be fine with it but every board should at least notify you if you're arguing with a leaf until then.

Shouldn't have included the nigger flag desu since it's only used to shitpost, but overall I like the reintroduction of flags a lot, I've always wanted it to go back to those.

>tfw
>praises mods
>redditt tier memes
>starts thread with kikebook tier meme
>?????

>The leaf problem is the greatest problem facing all of Sup Forums
I know you're shitposting but you sound like such an obnoxious little turbo faggot that I want to punch your throat.

>but every board should at least notify you if you're arguing with a leaf until then.

KEKEKEKEK

t. A

You prove the OP right. It's only you faggots ruining the content on this board. Maybe you should join the Kekistani retards on Twatter. You all seem to have the same idea of how to behave online.

yeah why don't you go fuck your mother?

>We could have achieved the same thing by doing nothing.
>Which is why we need to do the same thing, but in a different way - which is nothing.

wtf

>Sup Forums
>serious tone
nigger

LULZ!!! XDD

>they finally deployed a countermeasure after people begging for it for years
they are still fags

but i'd also add
>make a point
>">>[flag]"

Bullshit, there is alot of swedish flags in sweden threads. Alot of usa flags have disapered though.

>le
>le
funny you are calling others reddit-tier

Hey, I just wanted to tell you that you're stupid.