Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar
youtu.be/kv15-bfLKeA
youtube.com/watch?v=JXXUN8nxI-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gondar

>"You go to Mexico even"

My sides

Hey guys check out this FUKKEN BAISED black guy!
:^DDD

>People believed the Earth is flat
myth
>White men hadn't gone to Africa
Half-true. Romans had many cities in North Africa and Herodotus records traveling to Egypt. It's more accurate to say that they hadn't gone into Sub-Saharan Africa
>white people built the Taj Mahal
quequ
>Hitler's Luftwaffen bombed Germany
wut

He's totally right about colonization being the best thing that's ever happened to Africa and that nigs should stop nigging if they ever want to accomplish anything. I wish more blacks would realize this

Wrong.

He even mentions Rhodesia

But there's a point that you may have missed. Nogs can use hyperbole too

Got this video recommended for me yesterday.

Do you guys think that Youtube is already dividing us by showing just videos that support our views to give us a false sense of winning?

it's all about money, they give you content that you like. This creates an echo chamber. I've had it happen to me.
Best thing to do is to view different sites that don't give you user specific content.
For example reddit. It's the opposite over there.

>implying black people built that

>Until the 16th century, the Solomonic Emperors of Ethiopia usually had no fixed capital town,
>Solomonic
The ones who founded that city where jews.

Damn, I watched that whole thing. Being an educated, intelligent black man must be hell on earth. He said the same things that every white person secretly knows but can't say.

full of ignorance and bullshit
self hating to the point of disgust
doesn't offer solutions only criticism

I read about ethiopian jews and I don't get it, are they really jews or not ?
Israel considers them to be but they are discriminated against by the population. So how do jews feel about it and have there been conclusive genetic proof ?

>a state of osmosis
really penetrates my membrane

Middle Earth had black people?

Wait that shit was real????

For bliblical purposes, they are accepted because the tribes had an encouter like 2000 years ago and one of them where niggers that said it came from ethipia.

I reality, there is no exageration in saying that Israel is what jews says Nazi Geramny was: a police state that decides whos is good enough and who isnt in the bases of religion (judaism) ideology (zionism) and genetic (Shekelmeinch).

So true is this, they where sterilizing the ethiopian jews without they knowledge just so the other jews would not be mixed with niggers, even if from their own (((kind))).

That's actually sad

I get he's doing hyperbole, but he's wrong, Africans had some reasonable cities of their own design, read any colonialist diaries and you will find them.

Pic related, there are plenty of instances where a white man drew them and an other white man blew them up

the story goes something along the lines, when the tribes whom were leaving egypt, supposedly the ethopian tribe splintered off and went south

Yea, whatever OP.

youtu.be/kv15-bfLKeA

>We wuz mooorish amuricans
I dont even know when Sup Forums is trolling these guys into believing this shit or not.

I think we crossed the meme rubicon a long ass time ago....

they did
ever hear of Abyssinia?

his point was stop blaming whitie for all your problems

15 minutes mark.

Of cooooourse someone would say that:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXXUN8nxI-k