Debuking Homeland war and Bosnian war myths

From time to time I get to see bullshit idiotic LARPers going on here jerking off about payed goons and murderers they view as some sort of heroes, because of the kebab removal meme, but, lemme address some shit

>Serbs started the war to save the Europe they love from evul muslims, Croats were collateral damage

Okay, so, anyone who does not have a bag of potatoes instead of a brain can look up the basic fact that the war started by attacking Croatia.
Before it fully spread to Bosnia, Serbia was making deal with Izetbegović, an ethnic Serb, to give Bosnia autonomy and even give them and army of their own on their supposed terrory.

>Le based kebab removers in the 1990s

Anyone again with a pea-sized brain can notice that unlike the foreign hordes which sweep over our lands, the "muslims" of the region are ethnic natives, indirectly forced to convert, given that most were Catholic or heretic (in comparisons to those two Orthodox lived like kings).
The thing tho is that Serbia has a partially non native muslim population in Rascia/Sanjak who are mixed turkoserbs and the most religious muslims of the region. Yeah, they are the kind which does not celebrate "Christian" new year. In comparison to the ethnic Croat/Serb muslims which will go on to say how beer and pork is compatible with Islam...

>Arkan is so cool
Fueled crimes, helped create a ghetto level crime cult in Serbia, and waged war just for money, was wanted for crimes in Belgium... Real hero.

>Croats collaborated with muslims

With muslims who are ethnically Croat, yeah and? There were thousands of muslim chetniks in WWII, no one bats an eye. Even the Načertanije call for reintegration of the islamised Serbs. All muslims must be reintegrated to their original people.

>serbz are based protectors of Christian culture

While religion was never my cup of tea, Catholic and Protestant culture are the greatest ones to exist, picture related shows how these "Serb Crusaders" treated Catholic churches.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. Serbs are notorious liars and deceivers. Even Serbs agree

But, if Serbs say they are liars, is that true or a lie?...

Either way, collective guilt does not exist, but the Serb leadership of the time was horrible and criminal.

Also addressing one of the more disgusting I heard on this shitty site: "killing muslim civilians is not a crime".

Of course, this comes from betas who have to show their spite somewhere, but either way, it is disgusting to say. Civilians are not subjects of war. War must be art, war must be heroic, war must be a galant game of death, not a Slaughterfest where inbred morons killing and rape children.

And like said, as if there are real muslims around there.

>flags
just leave

Nah

was just checking if there was a balkan thread, wanted to start one,felt bored.
>Okay, so, anyone who does not have a bag of potatoes instead of a brain can look up the basic fact that the war started by attacking Croatia.
Before it fully spread to Bosnia, Serbia was making deal with Izetbegović, an ethnic Serb, to give Bosnia autonomy and even give them and army of their own on their supposed terrory.
the war started by your own declaration od independence which was against the constitution and would have left croatian serbs under the rule of people who have commited genocide over them in ww2. also, the only reason serbs accepted to be part of croatia after ww2 was the fact that they were still in a common state with serbia and had a constituent people's status in croatia. you took the constituent status in '90 and after the declaration there was no path but war.
>Before it fully spread to Bosnia, Serbia was making deal with Izetbegović, an ethnic Serb, to give Bosnia autonomy and even give them and army of their own on their supposed terrory.
he wasn't an ethnic serb(i've never seen anyone actually claim this until today).yes, they were offered a good deal and they declined it. now they're stuck in trokutistan. thanks god they made that wrong choice.
>Anyone again with a pea-sized brain can notice that unlike the foreign hordes which sweep over our lands, the "muslims" of the region are ethnic natives, indirectly forced to convert, given that most were Catholic or heretic (in comparisons to those two Orthodox lived like kings).
they are natives, but natives that betrayed their continent and nations.
cont.

serbs defaced a catholic church? Catholics threw half of europe to the ottomans

>The thing tho is that Serbia has a partially non native muslim population in Rascia/Sanjak who are mixed turkoserbs and the most religious muslims of the region...(had to cut some cause character limit)
they're mainly ethnic, but converted.but yeah, they're extremist shits
>Fueled crimes, helped create a ghetto level crime cult in Serbia, and waged war just for money, was wanted for crimes in Belgium... Real hero.
i agree. anyone who idolizes him as a foreigner can be pardoned for being misinformed. serbs who worship him should be gassed. but he was aesthetic tho, kek.
>With muslims who are ethnically Croat, yeah and? There were thousands of muslim chetniks in WWII, no one bats an eye. Even the Načertanije call for reintegration of the islamised Serbs. All muslims must be reintegrated to their original people.
there weren't thousands of muslim cetniks. the nacertanije shit you said is just bullshit, that is from 19th century. you agreed to work with muslims out of your pure hatred for serbs that keeps destroying the region over and over again.also, tudjman sold out ethnically croats part of bosnia just so he could ethnically cleanse serbian parts of croatia. actual croatian people were left to be slowly bred out by muslims because of pure hatred of serbs.
>While religion was never my cup of tea, Catholic and Protestant culture are the greatest ones to exist, picture related shows how these "Serb Crusaders" treated Catholic churches.
some scumbags destroyed some catholic churhc. however, in general serbs were on the side fighting muslims and you sided with muslims. so, yeah, we were on christianity's side. also, you've done the same shit with orthodox churches, so don't act like you are innocent. god damn it, what a disgusting nation you are.
agree
yes, but so was every other and slobo was the only one who actually wanted to maintain peace.

>Catholics threw half of Europe to the Ottomans
On what kind of crack are you?
No one is justifying genocide against Serbs, but mate, 7folding the number of the victims of Jasenovac was a dickish move. And it is not like Croats faired better given Bleiburg

As for Izetbegović, the Izetbegović family can be traced back to Belgrade and Semederevo I think. It is not like he is the only ethnic Serb in their leadership.

Slobo wasn't that evil per se, true that. I remember him being pissed off at the RS for not wanting to end the war, even ceding anything in Sarajevo to Alija because he began regarding the VRS as cowards.

Tuđman was not that much to blame, but Šušak was. The war in Bosnia from Croatia's side was not waged by either the staff or president, but by Šupak.

>No one is justifying genocide against Serbs, but mate, 7folding the number of the victims of Jasenovac was a dickish move. And it is not like Croats faired better given Bleiburg
i agree that jasenovac death toll was inflated, but trying to make it 100k and similar shit croats pull is also pretty shitty. as far as bleiburg goes, that is objectivelly bullshit
>As for Izetbegović, the Izetbegović family can be traced back to Belgrade and Semederevo I think. It is not like he is the only ethnic Serb in their leadership.
he is obviously a converted serb/croat(i think in his case serb), but he is no longer ethnically serbian. you were implying he was working for serbia in the 1st post.
kek, not sure if supak was a typo or on intention. i was implying you should have fought to get some of bosnia and leave croatian serbs alone, bu the blinding hatred caused that you'll probably not get anything in bosnia at the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Declaration

>The opinion is shared by some Western authors such as John Schindler.[9] Indeed, in his book, Izetbegović praised Pakistan as a model for Bosnian society and declared that "there can be no peace or co-existence between the Islamic faith and non-Islamic societies and political institutions"

>The main idea is that the Qur'an allows modernization, but that it sets limits. To this end Izetbegović cited Ataturk's Turkey as a negative example of loss of Islamic roots, ending in economic stagnation

>There's no peace or coexistence between the Islamic faith and non-Islamic social and political institutions."

The guy's a lunatic who didn't even win his election, so? (no literally he lost to Abdić)

Well, let us face it, ethnic Serbs and ethnic Croats don't really exist anymore that clearly. Thank conversions, war refugees, German immigrants, Italians, Ottomans, rapists etc for that.

Semi civic nationalism would be more realistic, and in that, Croatian Serbs will always be more Croatian than Serbian, as they never shared much with Serbia really.

As for Šupak, yeah, he is one and the name sits well.

Oh wait you mean just because someone said something it has a lot of meaning? How does that saying go? A witty saying proves nothing.

"Churchbells and ezan do not bother eachother" Husein cpt. Gradašević

See, I found another quote contradicting yours, do I win something?

All Muslims are enemies, regardless of their ethnicity. The "European" Muslims are actually the worst because they are traitors.

>zogbots calling anyone else traitors

>all are enemies
>Shia, Ibadi and Alewi muslims never done any of us harm
>Bosnian muslims are as muslim as lesbian bishops are Christian

Also
>traitors
You meant to say: betrayed and abandoned by the rest of Europe and left at the whim of the Turkish horde?

Worst-case scenario, "it takes one to know one"!

>You meant to say
Licked the Turks' boots while the Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians, etc. refused to convert and suffered enormously for it. Now they have to deal with being called rapebabies because the mudslimes considered their women "fair game."

This thread is boring

Are we speaking of the same Serbs which helped the Ottomans against all of Europe at Nicopolis? And helped the empire against mongol hordes?

Further more, look at all those nations and look at Bosnia, all were orthodox, Bosnia was Catholic with a HUGE heretic following. In fact, the Bosnian chieftain of the heretic church was often the antipope for all of Europe.
So, the heretics were enemies to everyone. In fact, the Italians and Hungarians waged fucking crusades against them. Not to forget, the last king of Bosnia was scammed by the Pope and Venetian merchants to kill the heretics and they will help him against the Ottomans, help which never came.

Orthocucks lived 100x better than Catholics as well. Catholics were servants of the Ottoman arch enemy, Rome.

So yeah, big difference. But, oddly, where was Europe when the Bosnian rebellion started?

>refused to convert
From one eastern religion worshipping a hippie hebrew to another worshipping an half Israeli half Arab warlord?

History always has complications and exceptions, but, in general, non-Europeans invaded and some "Europeans" converted to their religion to get a better deal, while those who refused, suffered enormously. That's not to say that the Catholic or Orthodox churches are particularly good, which leads me to I'm actually against all Abrahamic religions, but Islam is the worst by far. At least Christianity lets you pray in a European language and spread peacefully to Europe (at least initially), while Islam came by Arab and Turkish invaders.

Christianity spread because of Rome. Period.

People chose religions of political reasons, the Rus held pretty much of a debate what to become, orthodox, Catholic, muslim or even Jewish.
Lithuania became Catholic because of political reasons as well, while the smaller parts of the Baltics were forced into it.

In that sense, Christianity was peaceful because it was the eve of monotheism with Rome being the centre of the world. Christianity didn't that much peacefully spread nor propagate itself later on. Witch hunts, confessional wars etc followed soon after.
So, Christianity had just a good starting point, with many people realising that monotheism is less silly that having a good for everything.

That said, again, I say these people were FORCED into it. Taxing of the orthodox was bad, but other Christians had it worse.

Ok, I get your point that Catholics suffered more than Orthodox Christians during the time of the Ottoman Empire.

Ideally Europe would have gone from pagan cults (an early attempt to understand the world) straight to philosophy and other forms of science, leaving out the heavily political organized religion garbage.

Here are things the turk could do:
Fuck your wife before you do
Steal your girlfriend
Drag your firstborn to be converted and used as cannon fodder never to be seen again
Loss of land

So, imagine some diaperhead stealing your girl, or dragging your son off, or stealing the wast lands or villas your family built, you'd remain loyal, tho who exactly?

We are look at this from a modern perspective, but at that time, no one really gave a fuck about Europe, culture, etc to the degree we do now.
You think some commoner from Mantua knew Riga existed, let alone that they'd care for?

We can now say they had forsaken their culture, but, the petty commoner had no culture to begin with. This is after all Bosnia we talk about, not some city State of Italy or so.

But ideal situations don't exist really.

It was necessary to go through it. It's pretty much: thesis, antithesis, synthesis, just that the church did it's best to kill the antithesis hence preventing synthesis and progress for a while.

>Fuck your wife before you do
I really hope this part isn't true, Serbs say that it was propaganda during the 90s, but Turkish culture is so disgusting and degrading that I wouldn't be surprised.

Yes, the perspective was different back then, but I admire the bravery of the Christians who refused to let themselves be intimidated. We owe them so much more.

Prima nocta was practiced in a lot of places in Europe, but the Ottomans practiced it the longest. Eh, Ottomans and Russians were the last feudal societies in Europe after all so

I honestly don't consider Bosnians and Croats as legit ethnnicites. They literally have nothing going on for them but 'muh Pope', 'muh Islam' religion thing.

I honestly don't consider Serbs as a legit ethnicty. They literally have nothing going on for them but "muh orthodoxy" religion thing

>non-country flags
ceјџд

I would never hide mine.