Europe is fucked. There is nothing we can do anyore. None of these refugees will ever return...

Europe is fucked. There is nothing we can do anyore. None of these refugees will ever return. They will make tons of children and find excuses to stay here and exploit or social system until it cracks down.
By 2030 niggers chimping out and muslims blowing shit up will be part of daily lif for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/06/18/532817811/after-arrests-germany-confronts-issue-of-far-right-extremism-in-its-military
youtube.com/watch?v=06x-iIFxdvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

better die trying then doing nothing at all, coward.

No. youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

Deport them all then, send them all back.

it's part and parcel of living in the west

Who gives a shit. They are binded by islam, which means they WILL eventually go for a mass chimpout, and that will be a massive redpill for the normies and will allow your government to stomp these roaches out.

Protip: Merkel is recently working together with african leaders to stop the rapefugee flow to Europe. That was literally her amended goal to this meeting with african leaders.

Face it. One way or the other, rapefugees will be BTFO.

user, your government will push you as far as YOU let them.

You guys used to have so much pride. You were the engine of the world. It's time Germany woke the fuck up again.

>By 2030 niggers chimping out and muslims blowing shit up will be part of daily life for us.
>implying thats not already the status quo

>that will be a massive redpill for the normies
It was never a redpill after they were bombed or slaughtered.

The only chance they had is gone now. The German military purged anyone who had conservative beliefs

I'm listening. what have I missed

Why do you think that a bunch of low-IQ somalians will ever be successful in slaughtering some of the most blood-thirsty and advanced peoples in the entire fucking world? Think for yourself, or has the naziposting robbed you of self-criticism?

Good, maybe if there's non-stop chimpouts, then normies will have their bread and circuses interrupted and Europe will finally do something about it. Sink or swim.

Hindsights a bitch aint it you kraut cunt

I don't understand why more secessionist movements are not popping up in Europe. I mean doesn't it seem like the contract with the government is being broken? Seems like they are prioritizing refugees and migrants over the actual citizenry.

Then again, seems like most Europeans don't really care and actually somewhat enjoy the de-facto invasion. They seem to think we're retards for electing someone like Trump. That European smugness of always wanting to appear "composed" and "reasonable" will be the death of them.

we study the holocaust so we can do it better. Dont lose faith, the white man marches on.

What in the fuck are you even talking about nigger? Because it's pretty fucking clear all they want to do is hug it out when their relatives are scattered across the floor.

Whatever you do, don't kill as many Jews as possible.

>npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/06/18/532817811/after-arrests-germany-confronts-issue-of-far-right-extremism-in-its-military

A military coup is impossible at this point. The only way Western Europe is saved is if the Slavs and Hungarians invade

the thing that pisses me off the most is people having a sook over Trump and when I ask them has your life changed at all since he became president. They have no answer other than he is racist of some bull shit. If he started WWIII and they get drafted then they can have a whinge

>tfw you see the arguement that terrorism is the part and parcel of our life in the west, and we better just accept it, in a serious media

>Western Europe is fucked.
ftfy

fucking braindead krauts. there's no end in sight as to how far they will let the government push their shit in

Europe deserve it

What refugees? I've never seen one in person.

They will never return because they will be dead. Rise, fucker!

Nothing we can do? Grab a gun.

Ya i have no hope in this country either, its full of blue pilled beta cucks that wouldnt even fight if their women where raped in front of them.

Luckily im already on my way out of here,

We are bringing back white immigration with the Raise act, Come home to Pennsylvania German man. We must continue the leagcy of the Pennsylvania Dutch.

I ain't no fucking Prussian

Start by being based like this Swede who refused to see his flag defiled

Did you see the dislike count on latest youtube shilling attempt for rapefugees? 200,000 dislikes against 70,000 likes, that was. They are not gonna hug out anything, it's merely just that for average normie, shit is not that bad yet to take up arms.

Remove Watermelon
Remove Kebab

It's actually almost half a million dislikes now.

Hillary and Baracks parting gift to their beloved european friends.

And your leaders wanted 8 more years of Obama.

All my keks. ENJOY EUROPOORS. YOUR FUTURE IS RUINED. YOU ARE NOW EURAQISTAN

yeah, as if the normal kraut had anything to do with this ... or could do anything against that.

it's politicians.

and this is why politicians are the primal disease of humanity.

btw : isn't it a liiiiil bit ironic tho, for a britbong to make comments like yours ? be honest ...

Moar Brezel.

What's stopping you?

holy kek. pure viking blood. can we import him ? saved.

The only red pill will be when they roam wild from house to house. Too bad it's too late then.

this is cosmic retribution for shitting on americans with the le 56% meme
enjoy it

Unfortunately you're right OP. We need to make a white homeland. Somewhere white conservatives can immigrate to so we can save our race as a whole.

Iceland maybe? Perhaps New Zealand or the U.K.? Who knows, but we need to decide on a place relatively soonish while we still have the numbers to form and sustain a country or else the white race as a whole is lost forever.

Man up you defeatist loser. Quit crying and learn to fight

fuck off Ramstein nigger you should better makes plans how you remove all you us Military shit from Germany.

>mass chimpout
>redpill

Boy those normies will surely be redpilled once the muslims implement sharia and start beheading me

I know how to fight, I just don't know how to leave my house

Question is why they starting showing up in the first place? Islamic invasion of Europe is clearly organized. Who what where when

Because your guilt-ridden cowards and you defend it with nigger-tier excuses.

You have to start bringing back all the european descents that are trapped in third world shitholes, ie: me

Please, I hate being born here.

Sweet, normies are getting tired of the (((shilling)))

Americal leads the world in everything but virtue-signaling. Europe has taken the lead in that.

A couple years of Trump might break the vicious cycle of self-hate in Europe, though.

Stop crying and do something u fucking faggot!

Welcome to America 18 years ago

This has nothing to do with being a defeatist as it does with dealing with reality. Let's be honest here, white nations around the world are fucked (even America with all our guns n sheeeiiiiiit). Every white nation on the planet will have whites as their minority within the next 20 years or so. On top of that, despite a massive amount of rapes, terrorist attacks, muggings, spike in crimes, etc., most white people openly support the genociding of our race. Not only that, but they seek to hasten it by supporting the importation of even MORE non-white immigrants.

This is not being a defeatist, it's being a realist. Your only people that even care are your whites who vote conservative when election time shows up. That only tends to be around 1/4 of the given white population within the country, despite everything that I listed above happening on a regular basis.

No user, it's time to accept the fact that if we don't all immigrate to a single area (all of us white conservatives) and try to form our own country ( or take over one), all is lost of the white race.

This isn't an overreaction, this isn't being a "defeatist", this is being a realist and trying to at least salvage something of ourselves for the future.

He wants the Raise act to replace our current immigration system. which is a modern version of the 1924 immigration act. Which would allow whites to move here again. Along with ending a bunch of things that have screwed our demographics. With that we might see an increase of European immigrants.

Because for average nigger it's smart to get to Europe on gibs when other option is to die in a pointless tribal war.

We need not blame rapefugees for making the smart decision, rather we need blame the western cuck politicians who are not protecting the outer borders of Europe, who don't do any background checks or conduct any deportation. We in Europe are kind of in need of our Trump who will deport rapefugees without remorse.

How does it feel being this deluded? Most normies are not even aware of muslims implementing sharia law, or if they are, it's that they implement it in their own shitty ghettoes on muslims, not on europeans.

Face it, normies will wake the hell up when shit REALLY hits the fan.

yup, and all because your corporations wanted slave labor and your people wanted to virtue signal and feel good about being nice. If you had children they'd have grown up oppressed minorities in their own country. Western europe is dead in one generation. Eastern europe will have to carry the torch of humanity. America will be done in two generations if not one (depending if the flood gates remain semi-closed)

>implying there won't be a huge happening after the shit gets really serious
It'll sort it self out, one way or another.

youtube.com/watch?v=06x-iIFxdvM

Get your shit together and stop being a bitch. One highly-motivated person is all it takes to get shit done. Look at all the leaders like Napoleon who changed history, they didn't just sit there and bitch and wallow in hopelessness

There still is a chance, you or the next generation will have to engage in a bloody civil war, youll need inquisition 2.0 basically. not possible with the manchild cucks running things now but possibly a future generation gains their collective balls. Either way its over or its bloodshed (and they might not win a civil war btw) You guys chose this future for your children so life with it.

To clarify - it's obvious why they would want to be in Europe vs shit MENA. The point is these people cannot organize themselves at all, someone is organizing their travels and informing them about Europe's free money. Who is doing that?

The fall of Libya was the main move. Libya backs onto the Med, and was literally the cork in africa. Gadaffi kept immigrants out.
Once Soros got HRC to take out Gadaffi, the genie was out of the bottle. Unlimited africans
can come through and across the Med.
This is coupled with governments allowing immigration from everywhere else, and paying for them to have 4+ kids once here.

Yes, totally get the Libya mistake. Do we not have any evidence of European/American orgs prodding these populations to emigrate though? It amazes me that this isn't a huge topic of interest.

WHO IS FACILITATING THE EMIGRATION OF FUNCTIONALLY RETARDED MASSES?

Secessionist is not what should happen. Sweden is my country and the only acceptable solution is for all of Sweden to belong to the swedes.
The nationalist movements in Europe want to keep their entire countries.

It seems like most Americans don't really care and actually enjoy the nigger infestation and there's practically no movement against it compared to the rapidly growing nationalism in Europe.

Globalists. Gadaffi wasn't a mistake. Soros's organisation is distributing leaflets etc. in africa and advising through NGOs of the benefits that are waiting for africas in europe.
Our politicians are bribed up to their eyeballs and/or footage exists of them in pedo activities. So they are 100 percent complicit.

>flee from Muslims
>to niggers
t least there's a decent chance to save Europe, the niggers in USA aren't going anywhere.

I now realize that the usage of different flags every time might look like an attempt to hide samefagging

The worst in Europe is France with about 80% whites, even those numbers aren't at the point of no return yet.

Dont worry after muslims will kill you. We will purge them and Slavs will settle your empty lands with help of russian Waaagh.

Are there lots of Syrian women working in the German sex trade now? I think they are pretty cute.

There are hard times ahead for Europe, but have faith hanz. You've done it before, the eternal jew will overplay his hand like he has done time and time again. There'll be more cleaning up to do. The Slavs are already awake.

But we were able to elect Trump while being like 60% white. European nations are around 90% white and still elect cuck politicians who will make the problem worse. Why?

Isn't it already part of weekly life? it wont be much worse Hans buck up.

What do you think trump is?
In Europe nationalists are growing, trump means nothing for the diversity problem in USA.
In Europe the problems haven't been significant enough for people to notice it and question the propaganda until recently.
It's growing but it takes a while when everyone has been fed massive doses of propaganda in the schools and American movies and series that Europeans watch.

Eastern Europe already got fucked up from leftism long ago.
They're still suffering more from communism than Western Europe is doing from sjw shit.