Would me entering into a mutually consensual contract in which I become my boyfriends slave and property for life be...

Would me entering into a mutually consensual contract in which I become my boyfriends slave and property for life be allowed in a Libertarian society?

Probably, but you'd also probably be able to walk away at any time.

can't own slaves any more, so contract would be null and void.

Even if it was willingly done by both parties?

In any moral society females are property so, yes. Girl would be owned by her father until he sells her to her husband.

Are girls (biologically male) property too? :3

no because in a libertarian society theres nothing to stop me from killing faggots like you tbqh senpai

Worst girl. Haqua best

No, they're in the bog.

>implying I won't have a personal mcnuke and attack helicopter with which I defend my Masters house

mentally ill faggot
Thankfully Islam is gonna win

Not when we glass the entire middle east first tbqh

you won't glass shit limp wristed faggot
Fellow lolbertarians will bend over to the muslim dicc since u like it so much

I would let you be my slave, but only on the condition that you would be a test subject turning you into a perfect to harbor my children which I may or may not go with.

>glass the entire middle east
>end up bombing a few empty houses because everyone once in the middle east now lives in europe

Doesn't matter if something's consensual if it's also illegal. See - statutory rape, prostitution, assisted suicide, etc.

Now, that being said you could just marry them.

Why wait for a libertarian society when you can do it in modern day America?

>tomboy with tits
Bestest girl.

Not every country is like Tunisia, Tunisianon.

I don't see why not. But who enforces this contract?

No, people cannot become property the same way that you cannot change reality by writing on a piece of paper. You could, however write a contract of life long servitude and consent to aggression, but this contract would have to include, as any contract, a contract breach cause. If you decide you want out, and there was someone willing to enforce such contract, you would be liable to paying the reparation for breaking the contract.