At what age did you realize there are no good or "woke" niggers, only worthless chimp niggers. Pic related...

At what age did you realize there are no good or "woke" niggers, only worthless chimp niggers. Pic related, nigger that many consider based but is in factually a dumb baboon negro not worth the toe nail of a down syndrome white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM
youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ha8HM_m85fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that tupac

its coolio

Yet another butthurt virgin whitboi hating cuz he fkin white pussi

It's 50 cent (actually is Kendrick Lamar)

B
A
I
T

never because I have lots of black friends

Of course a nigger is not equal to a white man but we should encourage them to be the best niggers they can be, right now they are pathetic but they could be better, there is nothing stopping them but there own horrible cultures.

We honestly should do our best to make all races have there own homelands and have the best quality of life that they can give there own people, black people should build a black nation and while we should not directly support them, we should encourage them.

I don't hate the nigger, I am disappointed in the nigger.

flag checks out

Imagine being a Southerner, the lowest form of life on the American continent, and believing that you're superior to black people, or anyone for that matter

nah this nigga's woke

youtube.com/watch?v=tV1sRLYksNM

Shut up nigger lover

Its an old mindset leftover from slavery times. The only way peckerwoods, poor whites who couldnt afford land or slaves, could salvage their pride was by shitting on blacks. They're doubling down on it because the opiod crisis is reminding them that they're no better than inner city blacks during the crack epidemic.

I realized it when every nigger I'd see were obnoxious pavement apes.
Liberals just blatantly ignore these animals. I wish they'd be forced to interact with them extensively. The people who call for extermination of melanin monkeys are demonized as IGNANT when they have more experience around these subhumans than those pseudo-intellectual marxist faggots.
Fuck off baiters and nigger lovers

Holy shit you have some growing up to do.

>(((Lolberg)))
Underage b& detected

Another anti-white criminal thug negroid

he makes good rap though

Is 50 Cent /ourguy/? I don't want that negroes are like they are, but it's their own fault

I had lots of black "friends" once too. That's what helped to turn me racist.

>Is 50 Cent /ourguy/?
A nigger can never be /ourguy/.

"Good rap" is an oxymoron.

Bell Curve dude there are always people on the high end of the bell curve. I have know a lot of good black people most are shit though.

>tfw you weren't born into enough affluence to have been born somewhere without niggers, attended school sans nig, then to have started your life far enough away from niggers to make them an abstract construct you can afford to give "the benefit of the doubt"
Shit must be comfy.

Don't get along with a lot of black except those with white fathers and blacks that look like gorillas.

I noticed that some conservative negros and chilled out fat nerdy blacks looked like gorillas.

Gorillas are more cool tempered than chimps.

We should run experiments on negros.

Are the gorilla negros more compatible with civilization than other pure negros?

I know it sounds fucked up but what if the uglier and more "gorilla" like a negro is the less prone he is to violence?

There should be a study about this. Some sort of primate and human study.

This. Although somehow a lot of rural whites ended up on the nigger-tier end of the bell curve.

im a brown ass indian shitstain living in the us, and i haven't had any problems with black people

Kanye is pretty great though, he sings and talks about the importance of community, real friends, family and how blacks have to do better and there isn't any discrimination against them in America anymore. His music videos have no degeneracy either as far as I can recall.
In his own wise words, 'You know, white people get money, don't spend it or maybe they get money, buy a business. I rather buy 80 gold chains and go ign'ant'

kill
yourself
faggot.

yeah but "shit taste" isn't

no
you
kill
yourself
faggot

You are the dumb one if you dont recognize Good Kid MAAD City and To Pimp A Butterfly as two of the greatest albums any genre of the 2010s

He's right. He got MKUltra'd for trying to expose Hollywood shenanigans in his rant before he went to the hospital. Granted, it was a niggerish incoherent rant, but he was trying. Watch some interviews with him. You have to give him some respect for never biting his tongue, no matter how much it damages his carreer.

lol fune

cuck

It's really basic bitch garbage, user. Please develop some actual taste.

Niggers are so stupid that compared to them Kendrick looks like a fucking genius.

Southerners may be dumb but they are way more intelligent than niggers. Nobody is dumber than niggers to be honest. The average nigger i.q is borderline retard levels. Being black is literally a learning disability jamal.

I didnt, thats an idiot thing to say

Maybe as close as a nigger can be. I'm pretty sure he was cool with Bush Jr as well

So how do you explain the fact every other race hate niggers?

Are they just jealous too? Kek give me a break. People choose to avoid blacks because you're awful to people including your own people.

It's not jealously, it's nausea.

yes

I thought racism was abhorrent until I actually had to deal with niggers.

you're the cuck, calling me that instead of coming with an actual argument. Don't use that flag, you're a disgrace to it. Use kekistani, it represents you more accurately, idiot.

youtu.be/-gf6UAIVeJQ

we are waking up..

Once you're out of your teens and your brain is more developed you'll realize you're appreciating swine music.

To Pimp a Butterfly was a great album, if you write it off it as "dumb nigger" music, then you are one of the dumbest niggers alive, and your dick is so small you have to use elbow macaroni and tweezers to pleasure yourself.

>Kekmate, FAGGOTS

He's still much more talented, successful, rich and gets more pussy than you or anyone here will ever imagine.

Living in central europe blissfully inexperienced in the ways of niggers thought there is difference between niggers and blacks eg. Ben Carson and Clarence Thomas.

but his left stroke went viral though. isn't that something?

I have no problem with "based" niggers, as long as they go be based in Africa. Maybe redpilled blacks can prove how equal they are by building something good for themselves.

You sound like the type of human that would bow down before an angel. The Most High commanded angels to bow down before me. You're just another "enlightened" person too afraid to reap in the truth. Pretty soon the only people you will keep company with are truly (((NIGGERS)))

Who built the pyramids..??

My brother and roommate listen to nothing but nigbeats and I fucking hate it. I used to as well, I thought Kendrick was based, but he's just another fucking nignog.

Ah it's Will Smith!

kendrick lamar is garbage music

"Advice to all my niggas: Impregenate Bridgett//So when she have a baby she gon' make another nigga"
Yeah no.

I think you need a reality check OP. Mass generalizations and unnecessary racism is what's derailing our movement. If you claim to be woke then you wouldn't use a race of people as a scapegoat for your own failures. I know many decent black folk and I can discern good honest, hard working american patriots of every race color and creed from a no good lousy cretin that wants to see this country burn. I'm not going to call every single African American the N word because it's cool and edgy instead im going to judge a person off their merits and character. Some of my best friends are black and they are bigger patriots than a lot of white boys I know. You need to have a come to jesus meeting and go through some serious reflection OP because this type of toxic thinking will never help in the long run. Just like the nazi worshippers on this board that like to blame the jews for everything. It's not right and it never solves anything.

MAGA!

SHADILAY!

Who gives a shit. It's a fucking stone building. Big fucking deal.

I don't know user. There might be a bunch of cool black people. I just wished they stayed in their continent, and that miscegenation was not a thing.

>WE WUZ
ask who imagined the pyramids
who got it into paper and who bought the slaves that carried the stone
sure as fuck wasnt a nigger

Nah, niggers just suck.

Every race hates every other race.

>there is difference between niggers and blacks
The only difference is a black is a nigger that hasnt chimped out yet. They all will eventually.

Nice digits

t. plebbit

>Unironic use of "Shadilay"
>Opinion disregarded.

The roach is right. Racism is a natural feeling.

some of black are subhumans but in general black people are cool unlike asian ant "people"

Shut the fuck up, you cuck.

To pimp a butterfly...the title is dumb enough to keep me from ever listening to anything after that, I hope your kids marry niggers you halfwit

Tired of this pasta faggot, post it somewhere else

He's saying that even if a nigger has a baby with a white woman their baby is still a nigger because it's a nigger, but advising blacks to impregnate white women is still pretty bad.
He's a hip hop artist and rap is black culture so of course there is going to be some shit in his lyrics but he's the best one out them, he tries at least.

I woke up at age 26 and realized Niggers are sneaky they pretend to be white and act like they are everyone else. But then their true side comes out over time like their ape DNA can't hold it back.

They start fights over petty reasons, always about drama, they will always see everyone around them as tools they can use and hide behind. That is why they roll in packs and you never see them alone. No matter what they say or tell you do not ever trust them. Gave one chance and learned my lesson they need you more than you could ever need them.

I am redpilled against Black people.

I just wish they would move the niggers North, and then give regional IQ tests...the hurr durr southerners is stupid meme would die pretty quick

That could work

"Based" blacks just pretend to be something better but deep down they just want to racemix with white women and have ugly low iq mutt babies

0/0 nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=ha8HM_m85fU

I'm germanfag, and if you us-fags want we can swap, american negroes against muslim rapefugees and all the foreign welfare scum, thanks

Bumfuct TN reporting in. I

I probably forgot more than you know,and you probably couldn't carry my balls in a wheelbarrow.

On topic: in my experience it's just the worm haired saggy pants blacks theat are bad. Good and decent blacks are fine people.

If you have a gun that misfires 80% of the time would you keep it and use it because it works 20% of the time?

No. You wouldn't

Considering the broader disaster that is the negro one has to remember that a good/fair/smart one is merely a novelty. A curiosity. An outlier.

You need to not lump all of the good,hardworking,people that happen to be black,in with the niggers. That would be like saying all white people are methheads.

It's a two way street man.

>HURR THE TITLE IS BAD IM REAL INTELLIGENTS DAE NIGGER?111

Your music taste must be absolute shit you kike worshipping faggot

Flag hiding has ruined Sup Forums

I was born redpilled.