Auschwitz operated between May 1940 and January 1945, around 1750 days

Auschwitz operated between May 1940 and January 1945, around 1750 days.
To achieve the 1.1 million deaths figure, it would have to burn, bury or dump around 600 bodies on average.

Germans could have done it with ease in Auschwitz - they had 5 crematorias by the time it got liberated, tens of ovens each. They burned multiple bodies in each oven (3-6), mixing the skinny with the fat ones to achieve a continuous process.

>b-but in normal, civil crematories it takes an hour and a half to turn a person into a pile of ash!
Yeah - in normal, civil crematories... (hdot.org/debunking-denial/ab4-civilian-ovens-comparison/)

According to German authorities, in some period from 1943 to 1944, when all of the crematoria were functioning, they could burn as much as 5000 people a day (350 in Crematorium I, 3000 in Crematorium II and III, and 1600 in Crematorium IV and V).

It's worth mentioning that according to people who actually were there and experienced it, that number could be higher. One of those is Witold Pilecki, a badass soldier who deliberately got himself to Auschwitz and, after organizing a conspiracy organization within the camp, he managed to escape it along with a few other people in 1943. He wrote down a report the same year he had escaped, called Witold's Report (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold's_Report). In this document, he estimated that Germans could burn as much as even 8000 bodies a day.
As you can see, a day, Germans didn't kill a few hundred people... but a few thousand.

So with all this evidence, how can you be against the notion that over 1 million people died in Auschwitz? What do you have?
>where are the remains
Most of it - in air. What was left of those poor people - mixed with earth long time ago and is now a part of the humus.
>b-but there are no photos of holocaust!
No photos of Holocaust? I beg to differ - look at picrel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>To achieve the 1.1 million deaths figure, it would have to burn, bury or dump around 600 bodies on average.

600 bodies per what? Hour? Fortnight? Mileway? Get your units in order, OP. 2/10 shitpost.

>OP talks about Auschwitz
>look at picrel
>pic is from Babi Yar in Ukraine

Calm down it's just a meme

per day obviously

>can't read first sentence or do math in head

It's pretty clear that's per day, moron

You know maybe it's just me, but does anyone else think it's weird that the holocaust wasn't even really mentioned at all after the war till around the 1960's?

>according to people who actually were there and experienced it

Yes goy, my Grandfather was burned in the oven 4 times but survived to tell me about it

>how can you be against the notion that over 1 million people died in Auschwitz?

You anti-semite scum, it was listed at 4 million at first and you try and alter it

we'll show personally that it is not possible.
it will take us longer. but we'll still prove it was not possible within that time frame

It was a pic related to Holocaust in general, not just Auschwitz. l2read fag

>You anti-semite scum, it was listed at 4 million at first and you try and alter it
Yeah, and at first people believed Earth was flat, and now they don't.

Auschwitz was built in 1940 to house Polish political prisoners. Some of those prisoners were executed in 1941. Auschwitz Birkenau II wasn't a fully fledged death camp until 1942 when Jews and gypsies turned up the train load. It was 1.1 million people killed between 1942 and 1944.

This is all freely available on Wikipedia.

The problem isn't the crematoriums. I don't deny that the Nazis could have killed 1.1 million.
The problem is the original number was 4 million, then 3 million, then just 1.1 million.
There is something seriously wrong when the head guy at Auschwitz confesses he killed 3 million at Nuremburg yet now we accept this is false.
Its almost as if he was tortured into saying so...

Look into the actual evidence for the Holocaust and you will find overwhelming evidence for it being fake.
Don't just pick the easiest thing to debunk then claim this definitely proves it happened.

>Jews
>People

>Auschwitz
>Crematorium

Retarded queer

>l2read
one does not write 6 parahraphs about auschwitz and then decide to talk about pics of holocaust "in general" which has no direct connection to the matter OP is presenting.

What op did is this:
>oh yeah Trump won
>no photos of the election? I beg to difer - look at picrel
>photo of pres. candidates from the election in 1900

Between 1942-1945*
I know this, and I know that Crematorium I operated from 1940 already. And that it could burn 350 bodies per day. And that it was there for a reason - Jews weren't the only victims of Auschwitz in the end.
Still, everything adds perfectly up and there's still a big surplus.

One day people wont believe the hoax
Or they wont care

I don't know what you are trying to prove with this? With normal gas chambers, everything is supposed to be safe and people are around. Then, it was about maximizing the "score" and everyone was outside?

check this out
I am OP you dumbass. Check the last two lines, they are essential.

>They burned multiple bodies in each oven (3-6)
Impossible. They could fit one body on the stretcher, and once that body was in the oven it was slid off like a pizza, they could then not slide the stretcher back in over the body.

No. You are contradicting accepted facts on the death camp's operations. The movement of people to Auschwitz stopped in late 1944. That's when the exterminations stopped. This is all on wiki. The camp wasn't liberated until 1945, when the soviets found the population of the camp to be starving to death.

You're also confusing Birkenau I and Birkenau II.

Read the first sentence.

No wonder you lost the Civil war

>That's when the exterminations stopped.
[citation needed]

They are deep enough to cover 2-3 people. My bad.

>Bulldozer burial
>Cremation
Why would EfficiencyLand do both? Good news the atrocity is fable.

If we were to look at stuff more precisely, we would find out that they would need to burn approximately 1000 bodies a day during the early 1942 - late 1944 period.
Still, the numbers they managed to achieve were times larger - mostly because, even though the process of Holocaust was continuous, the number of functioning crematories changed throughout the period.

Yeah, the picrel or the census drop (European Jewish population - in 1933 it was 9.5 million, in 1950 it was 3.5 million) is totally not an atrocity.

>Yeah - in normal, civil crematories

People saying this literally have no idea about physics. To achieve a higher rate of cremation, you would have to ramp up the energy output of the oven exponantionally. This means you'd have to magically have some kind of fuel burning even hotter and then, having an oven able to sustain the resulting high energies. In addition, stuffing more people in one oven increases the time it takes for cremation, there doing this does not bring much benefit.

For the Nazis being able to cremate that fast, faster even than anything everyone else had up until the 1980s, they would have had to breake the laws of physics. The "cremation" chapter in the book "dissecting the holocaust" is all you need to read about this bullshit. Goes into great detail about the impossibility of OP's statements.

My friend, you have the aptitude and the curiosity. There is a lengthy presentation but I think you will find it compelling. Have you seen One Third of the Holocaust in its entirety? youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

I'd rather you took my points out consecutively, instead of throwing a gish gallop.

I literally addressed your bullshit stance in the OP. There's also a link to a nice website which debunks all of it.

Get rekt kike

>supply lines bombed into oblivion by allies.
>soldiers starving on the front lines
>soldiers running out of ammo and fuel
>prisoners starving in camps
>plenty of fuel to keep crematoriums burning 24/7

Ya that makes total sense.

Plus
>come on, guards not throwing up and falling to PTSD from burning people alive all day for months?
>the Milgram study which sought to prove human blind deference to authority to help explain how the Holocaust totally could have happened turned out to be a lie
I'm so sick of these lying cunts. They deserve to be hanged

Already addressed that.

You sir are an ignorant. Guards didn't do shit regarding this situation - Sonderkommando did. And these commandos consisted of prisoners themselves, mostly Jews, who were supposed to do their job for like a month, and then die too in a gas chamber.

>Germans could have done it with ease in Auschwitz

The crematorias were not in service from 5/40 to 1/45

Crematories II to V were going into service in early 1943 and destroyed in late 1944.Crematoria I in main camp was closed in late 1942

"They burned multiple bodies in each oven (3-6"

of course not, the muffles were way to small for that.Only an imbecile could make such stupid claims.An crematory oven/muffle doesnt produce infinite amounts of energy which can consume and infinite amount of corpses.It transfers heat of a certain amount and that amount is sufficient to burn one corpse.Thats the way the Birkenau ovens were constructed apart from the fact that there is not enough space to place 3 to 6 corpses into it.Even if that would have been possible it would have increased the time to burn the corpses.Burning corpses demands a steady temperature between 800 and 900 degrees.Not less because it leads to charring a corpse not more because it would destroy the oven muffle.More corpses and the same amount of energy leads to a decrease in temperature and an enlongation of incineration.

"mixing the skinny with the fat ones to achieve a continuous process"

this also shows the ignorance of yours.Corpses cant be burned with corpes.Burning a corpse demands lots of heat calories.A corpse doesnt burn by itsself as it consist out of water that needs to be evaporated first.Second there is no continous process.Crematorium ovens cant be run for 24/7 they need to be cleaned and maintained with a minimum time of 4 hours per day.

It doesnt matter what a supposed hostile witness says.If 8000 people were burned on one day then there needs to be a paper trail of the fuel that was needed to do that as just one counterargument.And we have the documents showing the fuel consumption of the crematories in 1943 which prove without a doubt that the numbers given by (((witnesses))) are wrong.

>I literally addressed your bullshit stance in the OP. There's also a link to a nice website which debunks all of it.

It does not matter what kind of retarded shit you link when you literally have to break the laws of physics in order to make the story work you subhuman imbecile.

This retarded shit right here in your link

>Women’s bodies burned much better and more quickly than those of men. For this reason, when a charge was burning badly, we would introduce a woman’s body to accelerate the combustion.

LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK. This is not possibly, under no circumstances is this possible. Adding another body ALWAYS mean that cremation takes longer because there is an additional amount of water to be evaporated in addition to alle the other stuff needed to be burned. You can't add a female corpse to increase the speed of cremation. The amount of "biomass" scales to the amount of time needed for cremation. The more you stuff in, the longer it takes. This would only be different if what you are adding is a fuel in itself, but a human body consisting of 50-70% water can, under no circumstances, be considered fuel.

Literally what the fuck kind of bullshit are you presenting here? As I said, your bullshit goes against the laws of physics, go fuckyourself you useless waste of oxygen.

gtfo, faggot. Just leave this board now. lgbt is one click away. Tho props for mentioning Pilecki.

>They burned multiple bodies in each oven (3-6), mixing the skinny with the fat ones to achieve a continuous process.
>where are the remains
>Most of it - in air. What was left of those poor people - mixed with earth long time ago and is now a part of the humus.

that's not how it works, retard

>And these commandos consisted of prisoners themselves, mostly Jews, who were supposed to do their job for like a month, and then die too in a gas chamber.

that makes no sense

why wouldn't they just not do their job and prevent their fellow jews from being gassed and burned?

>The crematorias were not in service from 5/40 to 1/45
Yeah, I know that. And I said that.

>of course not, the muffles were way to small for that
>Corpses cant be burned with corpes
For all that - check the first link in the OP. You probably didn't even read it, fag.

These are testimonies taken short after the war from the members of Sonderkommando. Apparently it worked. Prove everything you said though, I can say shit too.
Also I wonder if this guy was 70% water too LMAO.

That's EXACTLY how it works. Evaporated parts - in air. Solid leftovers turned into humus.

Nice arguments fag.

>that makes no sense
I don't know why? Maybe ask the Germans themselves how they did it?
That's how it was, faggot. There was no point in resisting, as you would die eitherway. The only choice you had was - die immediately or maybe die after month or so.

retard. He posted the pic after saying "But where are the holocaust pics??"

>Consecutive points
One Third of the Holocaust on YouTube is academic in this regard and more comprehensive than this user is capable.

>Maybe ask the Germans themselves how they did it?
This is clearly shit posting.
How ever I urger everyone to keep contributing. People who aren't convinced are probably lurking.

>That's EXACTLY how it works

no it's not. if you try to burn a human body multiple at a time for less than the required time to burn the mass thoroughly, you're just stuck with a bunch of charred bodies, not ash

why do you think crematoriums today burn a body for up to 2 hours? its to actually burn the fucking body

>There was no point in resisting, as you would die eitherway. The only choice you had was - die immediately or maybe die after month or so.

and how would they die if they didn't obey those orders? would they just get shot?
why wouldn't the germans have just done that to begin with? why go through the fucking trouble of forcing them to burn their own people?

Yeah, let's believe the German authorities here. They are only the accused perpetrators of the lie, why would they lie?

for the food and better living conditions.

>still replying to the obvious troll

Urge*

>Prove everything you said though

You should have had this in highschool physics and/or chemistry education. Are you from Africa or something? Add fuel to something, it burns hotter/faster, ad a non-fuel, it takes longer to burn or extinguishes the flames if you add too much non-fuel. Literally what the fuck is there to explain? The remaining stuff in your body isn't fuel either even if you ignore the water content.

I'll post some actually relevant stuff for a braindead idiot like you, but you won't read it anyway.

1/10

2/10

>They burned multiple bodies in each oven (3-6), mixing the skinny with the fat ones to achieve a continuous process.

That's not how cremation works. Humans are 70% water. Adding more human mass doesn't make it burn any quicker.

It takes hours for a body to get to the point of dehydration that allows it to fall apart into ash.

Just by reading some of your replies I see you are full of shit OP.
Sort yourself out and stop shilling about something you are clearly misinformed about.

3/10

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>the germans COULD HAVE burned some people
>therefore, six million jews died and you will go to jail if you question this or literally any other thing we say

Sounds legit.

4/10

Have you even checked out the links I listed? You mixed good bodies with the malnourished once. The former was the material while the latter was the fuel. You constantly thrown bodies in to keep the fire alive.
Again, this is comparing ovens used the civil-way vs ovens used the genocidal way.

Because it was easier. It would be far more difficult to force Germans to do it. You just had to find a Jew and tell him to do this role and he would do it. Everyone was afraid of Germans. You didn't question them but agreed, because complying with the orders might've worked out better than straight declining to follow them.

>yeah, let's believe the nazi authorities here. they only started to cover their tracks in 1944

Video not available in my country.

Taken from your hdot.org link OP...

> Henryk Tauber, a member of a Sonderkommando that worked in Cremas/Gas Chambers 1, 2 and 5 in Auschwitz-Birkenau, recalled after the war: “We worked in two shifts, a day shift and a night shift. On average, we incinerated 2,500 bodies a day

>2,500 bodies a day

600 on average you say?

Now 2500 on average?

> Further, the issue is ultimately irrelevant because when the ovens’ daily capacities were exceeded the bodies were cremated in open-air burning pits.

Open-air burning pits? Where do these show up in all the aerial pictures OP?

This is not even checking into whether or not women burn faster than men, and all that.

>You mixed good bodies with the malnourished once. The former was the material while the latter was the fuel.

AGAIN, THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT. IF A BODY WOULD BE FUEL YOU COULD JUST PUT A LIGHTER ON A CORPSE AND IT WOULD BURN.

Are you completely braindead? Again, this is highschool education.

5/10

oops, skipped one.

7/10

8/10

Human bodies, regardless of malnourishment, still retain a large portion of water. The human body is never 'fuel'
And the link you posted was a 404.

9/10

10/10

For more, download the free ebook "dissecting the holocaust" and read the remaining 10 pages of the chapter "The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau"

>The former was the material while the latter was the fuel. You constantly thrown bodies in to keep the fire alive.
Human bodies are not fuel, retard. go do some research on cremation

>Again, this is comparing ovens used the civil-way vs ovens used the genocidal way.
just because the Nazis were supposedly genocidal, doesn't mean that physics doesn't work anymore, you fucking idiot

>Because it was easier. It would be far more difficult to force Germans to do it. You just had to find a Jew and tell him to do this role and he would do it. Everyone was afraid of Germans. You didn't question them but agreed, because complying with the orders might've worked out better than straight declining to follow them.
no, what would be easier would be to just lead them to some quarantined area and let them starve to death

you're completely ignoring the amount of labor and materials involved with the execution of the supposed holocaust

>You probably didn't even read it, fag.
because its nonsense

"Apparently it worked"
because somebody said that ? You mean like somebody of these people said that you can burn corpses with corpses without any fuel at all.That you can pour body fat from burning corpses over a burning heap of corpses and so on.I cant take you serious.

"You probably didn't even read it, fag."
I dont need a link to prove that gravity exists.
corpses cant be burned with corpses
the muffles are too small
the energy is not infinitve

shows that you dont know a thing but just have testimonies of people that believe corpses of fat women can burn corpses of thin women.

Where is the trace of fuel spent to burn those bodies ?
Where is paper trail of repairs of crematory ovens since crematory oven have a restricted lifetime due to thermal stress to the brickwork ?

"Yeah, I know that. And I said that."
No you never said that.
What you also not know is that the crematories weren´t in service all the time during there existence.Crematories IV and V for example had ample breakdowns and out of operation half the time they existed.

I repeat for you because you dont know anything about thermodynamics

a crematory oven doesnt transfer and infinite amount of heat energy.What you suggesting is that if the muffle was big enough you can put in 1000 corpses and they would all burn at the same amount of time.Or 50 or 10 or 6 or 3.
That is not possible in our world.A crematory oven is not a black hole of energy.A crematory oven in Birkenau worked like this.
Besides the muffle is a gas generator that works with wood or better a certain type of coal.You can a certain amount of coal in a certain amount of time which transfers a certain amount of energy to the brickwork which heats up to about 800 to 900 degrees.This brickwork inside the muffle radiates a certain amount of energy in a certain amount of time onto the body and air which then incinerates the body.

>Video not available in my country.

now we know you're a german, you can stop with the fag flag now

Clearly there was a holocaust at some level. The amount killed by gas and cremation is certainly a question but OP is clearly a shill or an idiot based on a majority of his statements. Let this thread go.

EXPOSED

>Clearly there was a holocaust at some level

define holocaust

Lol Burn

Let's say the holocaust started in 1939, though most historians say it was around 1942. This gives Hitler from 1939 to 1945 to kill 6000000 Jews.

6,000,000/6 years = 1,000,000 a year
1,000,000/12 = 83333 a month
83333/31 = 2688 a day
2688/24 = 112 an hour
112/60 = 1.8 a minute

Hitler killed almost 2 Jews every minute to kill 6,000,000 in total. Make of that what you will.

Damn those must have been some Top 1 Prime Quality Suave wood doors.

You know why it's related to auschwitz?
Because the soviets blamed this massacare on the Germans, when in actuality it was the soviets, who admitted doing it years later
And nobody cares....

It was a mental shortcut, don't get triggered you fag. I meant "fuel" as in that they occasionally threw bodies in to keep the fire alive.

Read the OP.
An open-air burning pit can be seen on picrel

Just checked it out, it's working. Stop lying.

Well, if you don't want to read something, then just don't contribute you absolute massive dumbass.

Nope, not German. In Europe though.

check the last two lines you major fag

>babi yar was done by soviets
yeah, that's some prime soviet uniform example here!

>Prove everything you said though, I can say shit too.

i dont need to prove obvious laws of physics to you which will then be stonewalled.
If you introduce more bodies than the muffle is constructed to incinerate the temperature in the Muffel decreases.
For technical detail read Carlo Mattogno, cremation furnaces of Auschwitz.

"and how would they die if they didn't obey those orders?"
dont forget all these members of the Sonderkommando would be shot after a certain amount of time so how could members of this sonderkommando survive years in service to tell the tale ? No answer to that.There is also no paper trail of shooting the sondernkommando which would by the way be fully stupid because operating a crematorium demands training.

Made in germany.

Boy that must have taken like six grillion barrels of fuel oil wonder where that all came from.

i assume you meant to quote another post

Holocaust: Killing on a mass scale.

The whole war was a holocaust, but we are speaking of a subset of that. Whether it was shooting the prisoners, gassing them, allowing to starve to death a large number of prisoners (jew and other) were killed by German decision making. Was it 10,000 or 10,000,000... that is another question

>It was a mental shortcut, don't get triggered you fag. I meant "fuel" as in that they occasionally threw bodies in to keep the fire alive.

so where did the fuel come from?
didn't they need fuel for the frontlines?

so if they died from disease and hunger, does that count as a holocaust in your eyes?

Let's talk about pic related. The thicc one on the right looks like your mom, right?

All of that was possible because Germans gathered them all up for killing.

debunk the picrel

>yeah, that's some prime soviet uniform example here!
What? You know the soviets are infamous for lying throughout history

>I meant "fuel" as in that they occasionally threw bodies in to keep the fire alive.

Even this is not physically possible. You completely don't understand the concept of fuel vs non-fuel. Only fuel would keep the fire alive. I tell you how, even for the braindead:

If you would be able to add corpsed "to keep the fire alive", then it would mean you could take the right kind of corpse and keep the fire alive indefinetly (yeah there certainly are different kinds of corpses with magic abilities). This now sounds already silly because it would mean you could keep a fire alive without using wood, coal, oil or diesel, but instead, use corpses.

What happens when you don't have enough fuel to burn one corpse? You simply just burn part of it, with the rest staying intact. This is true for literaly any corpse you throw in there. Adding another corpse won't change this fact, the amount of cremated biomass stays the same if you don't add addition fuel. What you say goes against the law of energy conservation since cremating takes up energy, where this energy comes from an exothermal reaction, i.e. burning of fuel.

Here is what happens if you add a non-fuel, i.e. a human corpse, to a fire: the fire extinguishes. What you are claining is still against the laws of nature.

nobody denies that people were placed in concentration camps

the same was done to japanese americans in that same period, does that make the Americans just as evil as the nazis?

If the disease and hunger deaths were reasonably preventable yes. And yes millions during that period were under starving and diseased conditions, it's a matter of in ten by the Germans.

Cremating bodies is irrelevant to me. Dead bodies have to be disposed of - the question is how and why they died.

So called exterminations only started in 1942.
That makes around a 1000 Days - which equals a 1000 bodies per day. Which is absolutely Impossible to dispose off within that tiny timeframe.

Not to mention the tons of ashes produced in the process

This
The only slightly possible way to use human corpses as fuel is if they were dried out, which is a retarded concept in it of itself

and if the supply lines of the germans were bombed during a typhoid epidemic, while the germans were starting to lose the war and prioritized their supplies to soldiers and not prisoners?

>it..it was the Germans guys...not the Allied bombing raids...

>Sonderkommando

(((Sonderkommando)))

The truth is the USA starved the Jews to death by disrupting the supply lines to the internment centers. Had we left them alone a vest amount more lives would have been saved

Soon.

It was real in my mind goy......It was real in my miiiinnnnnnnddddd