D-d-don't hit me or else your going hell and b-burn for all of eternity

>d-d-don't hit me or else your going hell and b-burn for all of eternity.

Why is Christianity such a beta religion? It sounds like something a loser in high school would make up in order to justify everything in his life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWbZmg2hzU
books.google.com/books?id=DZvlAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT68&lpg=PT68&dq=antistēnai military greek&source=bl&ots=vDCf-DAmbs&sig=HMCnu3FGgGhMotQUFbMswCZlmHk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi41ejHgtfUAhVhLsAKHXGFDKsQ6AEINTAE
patheos.com/blogs/thepangeablog/2011/02/07/nonviolence-101-resistance-is-futile-or-the-meaning-of-ἀντιστῆναι-part-2/
thoughtfulcatholic.com/?cat=5
lewrockwell.com/2017/06/yvonne-lorenzo/turn-the-other-cheek-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=AzNzCiZwk28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

It isn't. If you understood what they meant you would know better.

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

so the early christians didn't understand Christianity, but you did?
Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Jesus' kingdom is not of this world. All that embracing Christianity will accomplish is making people give up on fighting for this world because if they are victims they get big rewards in Heaven

The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

a forced meme with little Gospel justification applied onto the whole thing 500 years after fact, when it became evident that Jesus was not coming back no matter how many christians martyred themselves

the entirity of the Gospel is built around a small minority of oppressed, persecuted people that shall embrace their suffering because it will give them the key to Heaven... an oppressed minority that suddenly found themselves governing an entire empire and not suffering anymore

The Pope and the Protestant Churches don't cuck for refugees because they somehow became corrupted by atheists

They cuck for a Israel that could cause WW-3 because they expect that this world will be destroyed and the blessings will come in the next world

They cuck for violent sandniggers because the meek will inherit the Earth, and those that love their enemies and lend everything to them will be blessed. They cuck for africans because the civilizational survival is meaningless for christians, as Saint Augustine pointed out in the City of God.

it is all about the other world m8

As Paul said, the world is the enemy of Christians, while right-wingers wanna WIN in this world, christians already "won" by forsaking the world in the name of the new one.

You can't be a real christian and then worry about this world when you already got a reward far larger and even eternal by carrying your cross in this life.

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes. Among his followers there were zealots, the most radical jews of them all.

'It sounds like something a loser in high school would make up in order to justify everything in his life'

>See: Nietzsche Slave Morality

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

"If another man fucks your wife, offer him your daughter."

t. Jesus "Cuckold" Christ

Christianity was the single greatest trick the Jew ever pulled on the white man, and the world in general. I'm just waiting for all the christcucks to come out of the woodwork and try desperately to use "tips fedora" as a counter argument. Any so called "white supremacist/nationalist" worth his salt knows that Christianity has done more harm than good in trying to solve the JQ and turning the white race into a fat lot of beta cucks who serve Israel before the US, and get caught up with everyone else over the most trivial of differences.

Monotheism, apatheism or paganism is the way to go.

> Christianity is an earthly religion of power!

No, it isn't, read the Gospel

> Jesus didn't want people to donate to the local temple, it means it is!! Ignore the rest of the Gospel!

Do you have any actual proof?

> The Crusaders were Christians!

Fine, let's guess that it is an earthly religion of divine power then.

But why did they lose the holy lands and constantinople if Christianity is the divine will of an all omnipotent God?

> Duh! The Crusaders were not REAL Christians! Constantinopla was not REAL christian!

> Christianity totally lost the entire Middle East to Jews and Muslims but it is the best religion ever because BTFOed Europeans xD romans BTFO!! pagan saxons BTFO! constaninople BTFO XD this religion is totally not a jewish invention to kill whites I swear!!!! I can't wait until the World is finally destroyed and I get to worship the Jewish War God every single second for eternity! Truly a dream come true!!!

They knew full well what it meant. Military was infused with religion for one They knew full well that pogroms were inevitable if they fought. Taking a stand and refusing to fight for pagan gods =/= letting evil win.

Even Jesus flipped tables and chased people with whips.

Goths were also Christians.

Maybe the Christianity became popular in Europe because every one can interpret he like. In violent way, or in peaceful way. In pro wealth, or in anti wealth. In pro science or in anti science. In pro state, or in anti state. Etc ...

This is a misinterpretation of the passage. pic related explains it nicely

Thats exactly what nitzsche said about christianity: Sklavenmoral. Means something like Morale of the Slave.

Means you life is shit and you are too pussy to change it? Just call it something else and you have the morale high ground and do it right!

Its not as easy as that though. Its ok to have ambition and help yourself, but also help others and dont be a cunt. Niggers will never get that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHWbZmg2hzU short explanation of nietzsche, including Sklavenmoral, wich starts about 3:00.

> Military was infused with religion for one

the roman army? not really

> They knew full well that pogroms were inevitable if they fought.

Exactly, they knew God wasn't gonna come from the skies to save them, so they decide to subvert the romans instead of fighting them, as the jewish revolts had failed

> Even Jesus flipped tables and chased people with whips.

see:
Jesus fllipping a few tables does not somehow contradict "love your enemies"

heck, how were those money changers even his enemies? all they wanted is to allow people from other parts of the empire to donate in the temple

>not really
History is against you.

>subvert
No. The early Christians had a lot of bad blood between them and Jews. Again, history is against you.

>contradict "love your enemies"
Doesn't mean let them do bad things.

You should love your enemies (and try to get them to change of course. What is "repentance"). This does not extend to enemies of God.

I see... his followers got it wrong... heck, even Jesus got it wrong himself, when he stopped his followers from using swords to defend themselves, and ask them to carry their own crosses to follow his example instead!

also the whole "by turning your cheek you insulted the Rome" is passive-aggressive bullshit, and also pretty much made up, there are no sources of that time describing such thing

>History is against you.
how? there were no religious requirements for joining the roman army

> The early Christians had a lot of bad blood between them and Jews

Not really. Paul was literally a pharisee, he said it himself, and he went to synagogues to convince people to join his project. Christianity spread among the synagogues of the mediterranean through the Empire

So much that he said:

"there is no jew or hellene, women or men, slave or master, under Jesus" to erode any suspicion between jews and hellenes

Jews would not break with Christians until later, when christians refused to join the jewish rebellion

> Doesn't mean let them do bad things.
> This does not extend to enemies of God.

"Do not resist evil" is a quite explicit commandment. Jesus did indeed let his enemies get away with killing the son of God!

You are just making shit up that early christians didn't believe!

Thanks for the nice text.
pol pleb has no appreciation for it but I do.

>Why is Christianity such a beta religion? It sounds like something a loser in high school would make up in order to justify everything in his life.

said (((OP)))

more, like, said Jesus

> die a childness virgin without fighting against your enemies because you are le special son of god snowflake xDDD

>more, like, said Jesus
said (((user)))

>(((Christianity)))
>literally a dead kike on a stick

(((Jesus))) was a kike dude

Religious rites.

>Paul was literally a Pharisee
Was, yes.
And he taught there were no Jews any more.

>do not resist evil
Not really accurate text. It's militaristic terminology closer to do not blood feud or stand against with total and unchanging opposition.

Reading more would help.

Jesus was either white or didn't have a race despite having a human form
Don't ask me how that works

Yes I know.

turn your other cheek

if a rapist violates your daugher and she conceives, she has to bring the rapist baby to term, and you will have to feed and raise it.

why do you love to take bits of the Bible out of context to claim ahistorical stuff?

"Eye for eye and tooth for tooth" is not a military term, and that was the idea that Jesus was rejecting in favor of meekness, it was a commandment of the old testament verses a new commandment for his followers that he was offering

protip: you are just making stuff up. "It's militaristic terminology" my ass

your Sup Forums christians are insane, you cant seem to be able to stop making shit up to justify following a cult that demands you give up on this world and embrace nothingness

Nobody mentioned an eye for an eye, and that's because Jesus isn't teaching personal vendetta's but justice. Well done.

You're grasping at straws because you don't like that the text isn't as simplistic as you would like it to be.

and even your pozzed meaning is fucked-up

> You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not directly confront an evil person

"that rapefugee wanna rape me! But I will be a good christian and I won't square off against him, instead of that I will passively aggressive complain! That will send me to Heaven!"

>cucktianity

Not what it means.
This reflects more on your inner nature. You're a coward at heart to think this is what it means.

>The only way to counter Islam is to embrace Life in THIS world, REALITY, existence, and WILL to power; not to shift the value of life away from this world

Do you have any examples to back up your claim. Any examples of Jews, atheists, or whatever you are representing actually countering Islam more effectively than Christianity?

Israel

>Nobody mentioned an eye for an eye,

Jesus did you absolute moron

have you actually read the Bible you idiot?

This is the full text:

> 38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person.
> If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well

your knowledge of the Bible is so poor, that you come here and try to insinuate that it is "an eye for an eye" that is out of context!! when it is the exactly the introducing verse!!!

You have cherrypicked pieces of the bible to such extreme that you have removed the text from its context entirely!

Next you will be telling me that Jesus wants you to resist an evil person, because the "do not" is out of context

are you nuts?

here you go

also Czechia and the Chinese

let me guess: not even "do not square off" means "do not square off"

see:

> Next you will be telling me that Jesus wants you to resist an evil person, because the "do not" is out of context

you are insane

Ancap being based and telling it like it is
Christcucks out

The simple fact that whites still treat jews with respect after they killed Jesus shows how fucked whites really are, they literally forgave a race that murdered their deity. If that isnt cucked to the next dimension I dont know what is.

>Any examples of Jews, atheists, or whatever you are representing actually countering Islam more effectively than Christianity?
Indians

Most of the muslim lands today where cucktians before.

Ah, I thought you were trying to say I was. I know what it means, though, and it's still not what you mean. Perhaps reading would help.

>your knowledge is so poor
If only. I read from the Koine and Hebrew. I know you hate that it's not what you think. I feel sorry for you.

>are you nuts
No, just well read.

Also, Mongols
If anything the collapse of early medieval islamic world was due to the mongol invasions

>21 Shizo posts
Nice, got of your meds?
Praise Jesus for he died for your past present and future sins so you can be saved. He knows you are a sinner, try your best, and really your best. If you believe it is to be their for your family, just do it. If you believe it is fighting for your country, just do it. No matter what, you will sin, but as long as you believe in Jesus and be aware of your sins, you don't need to fear Deah.
Amen.

I believe there's a reason for his underlying opposition to the faith. I guess he's afraid of being judged.

Whoa this dude is an edgy motherfucker! I bet guitar solos follow him wherever he goes!

I'll take your insignificant muslim groups on the fringes of larger civilization and raise you with the Reconquista, Vienna, and Tours. I asked for REAL resistance against Islam by atheists.

And yet, there is no need too fear, if he accepts, that Jesus Christ died on the cross for his sins. Being judged by God is nothing bad, especially having Jesus as once lawyer.

I see, your last refuge is to claim some obscure knowledge, that, according to you, surely can't be discussed right now, as it would require years and years of studying your favorite christian authors twisting ancient language so that they don't commit suicide

I mean really, claiming that antistēnai was only to be used as military language, really, do you even have a source for that? Jesus was not talking to a miltary, that is for sure! And he was not making a comparision with another military text, but with mosaic law!

So it is more like: you have deluded yourself and learned to twist language to such extreme that you can convince yourself that "do not" actually means "please do"

that sophism may work with morons, but it is not going to work here, specially when we know that the early christians that the Church celebrates were not warriors that resisted their enemies, they were martyrs that died while praying for them

but then, you know ancient language better than ancient people! amirite?

Amen, brother.

Not obscure knowledge. Just educated.

>source for that?
Yes.

1. books.google.com/books?id=DZvlAgAAQBAJ&pg=PT68&lpg=PT68&dq=antistēnai military greek&source=bl&ots=vDCf-DAmbs&sig=HMCnu3FGgGhMotQUFbMswCZlmHk&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi41ejHgtfUAhVhLsAKHXGFDKsQ6AEINTAE

2. patheos.com/blogs/thepangeablog/2011/02/07/nonviolence-101-resistance-is-futile-or-the-meaning-of-ἀντιστῆναι-part-2/

3. thoughtfulcatholic.com/?cat=5

4. lewrockwell.com/2017/06/yvonne-lorenzo/turn-the-other-cheek-2/

Probably more.

You have no reason to fear.

There is the Muslim invasion of India which is considered one of the deadliest conflicts in history and one in which millions of Hindus died at the hands of Muslims.

what "existance" by atheists do you want there to be, when atheists and muslims have barely interacted through history? May as well ask me about how well space aliens fared against muslims

what we do know is the result of the interactions between Christianity and Islam, and last time I checked Jerusalem, the very religious center of your religion, is not gonna be christian any time soon

Christianity is cucked by definition

>you don't understand
Did the holy spirit give you a revelation? You sound like a narcissist

spread the other cheek

dude did you even read your sources?

I really believe you are just insane or very dumb

I will give you the gist of it:

> In the famous “armor of God” passage the rhetoric clearly indicates an offensive military-like “stand”* that is able to both pursue and undo the works of the powers of evil.[6] Wink’s argument is further affirmed by N.T. Wright who translates verse 39 in the following way: “But I say to you: don’t use violence to resist evil!”[7] Jesus “is telling us to transcend both passivity and violence by finding a third way, one that is at once assertive yet nonviolent.”

* still not greek-roman source hatsoever for that claim, just crazy claims from your christian friends, but even giving you that, we are back to swear one
the translation that you wanna promote:
> “But I say to you: don’t use violence to resist evil!” is stil even more cucked and retarded than the standard translation, because it implies that you CAN stop your enemy by using violence, but Jesus won't let you!

Your religion still teaches exactly the same bakwards cuckedness, it has not solved the problems of Christianity in any way or form

In fact, the meaning hardly changed, and it is very telling that you seem to believe that passive-aggressive resistance is better than total summision

So, you are going to bribe your enemies into not hitting you even you can hit them back?

Are you going to stop the rapist from taking your daughter by offering your butt?

What if he does not want to? Then what?

There isn't any examples of atheists resisting Islam because it's a failed ideology practiced by failures. The good news is that they are the least likely to instil their values into the children of their wives that they raise, by 70%

There is a saying in my country that goes like this:"The one who watches over himself is being watched over by God too."
Which means that your body is given to you by God and by not protecting it you are basically commiting a sin.
This also means that if some asshole thief broke into my house and wanted to harm me or my family it is my duty to myself,my family and to God to defend myself.

I'm not some Protestant evangelicuck so I don't need those. Keep pretending you have an argument. You're angry.

Keep trying. Perhaps it's because of how you are interpreting violence.

And no, you fight.
Sell your cloak and buy a sword.

If you actually cared, you could speak to a priest. But you don't, so I'm wasting my time with you.

lets see

atheists resisting Islam: no examples
atheists submitting to Islam: no examples

space aliens resisting Islam: no examples
space aliens submitting to Islam: no examples

christians resisting Islam: Spain, Greece
christians submitting to Islam: Spain (for 1000 years), Greece (for 400 years), Turkey, Syria, Egypt, all of North Africa, the current Catholic Church. the Orthodox Church for 400 years, Caucasus

even space aliens have better record than you

if we wanna talk about modern demographics, out of the 3 based countries of Europe, Hungary and Czechia have a large amount of non-believers, while Poland does not

so atheists win there too

haha atheist only 30% does the other 70 % convert to a christfag?

> how you are interpreting violence.

read your own damn sources you moron, and stop trying to change the meaning of words

any of us of a sword against an enemy IS violence, Jesus explicitly stopped his followers from doing that when there was a chance, and asked them to follow his cross and resign to their fates instead

I mean, you are truly insane, you really believe that Jesus actually said "please resist your enemies with a sword" when he said "do not resist evil [with violence]"

You are just meming being a christian, you dont care for the actual words of Jesus into any way or form

so much that you wanna interpret that "fighting your enemies with a sword is not violence"

... and yet Jesus told his disciples to sell their cloaks to buy swords.

I know being wrong can be scary, but it's okay. It doesn't look like you can hold an intelligent conversation. It was worth trying.

Bye, now.

> 38You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.’ 39But I tell you not to resist an evil person. If someone slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also; 40if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well;

> hhm, sounds very cucked
> BUT if I interpret "resist" as "resist violently".... it still sounds cucked
> well Jesus said he wanted us to buy a sword... but he said that we would use a sword against our own household, hmm... he never said anything about hurting enemies... and he said that our enemies should be loved instead
... and he stopped his followers when they tried to hurt his enemies...
> fuck that, I will interpret this text as "please defend yourself from your enemies with a sword"
> I am so smart and learned

you do know that he didnt mention the sword would be used against enemies even once right?

the only mention is against his own household

the fucker even asked you to hate your own family

* your own household

>lets see
>atheists resisting Islam: no examples

This is my point. Christians have resisted Islam. Not alway successfully, but not through a lack of effort. Atheist don't even try. They claim to be anti religion, but in practice, all they are are anti Christian.

>Atheist don't even try.

Dude, the majority of the population of Hungary and Czechia is nonbeliever

Christians have proved numerous times that they can live perfectly fine as a minority among muslims, even the fucking Pope wants that

Turn the other cheek literally meant rebellion against authority in historical and societal context you fucking moron

Because death is not the end. Free will is a test and the teacher is silent during the test. That being said. Islam is the one true religion.

> rebellion against authority

unsourced bullshit taking out of someone's ass

the early christians didn't behave like that

Paul was very clear when he said that you should be submissive to your rulers

shit thread for a shit flag. sage

Atheists are overwhelmingly liberal. Eastern European atheism isn't the result of people deciding to be atheist on their own but government mandate.

You are anti-Christian, you undermine the right. You are inherently liberal even if you profess to not be one. You will hang with the liberals when the day of the rope comes.

dude, the countries with the most atheists in the world are east asian ones, and they dont cuck for Islam

I am not undermining the right

The Pope is, the Anglican Churches are, the Protestant Churches are, even the Orthodoc Churches has done so at time

Jesus does, more than anyything, see:

i m not gonna spoil it to much but that cycle never ends

how would jews benefit from whites stopping caring about Christianity?

> no more christianity
> no more missions to africa to adopt black babies
> no more missions to feed africans
> refugee boats get sunk
> no more free stuff for Israel

What are even the downsides?

Turning the other cheek is not pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time. The passage refers to petty bullshit, not actual threat.

> was an insult for a very long time

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink

there are no sources to it outside his books

> not actual threat.

the early christians literally DIED because of it

What is it with you christian morons repeating the same bullshit over and over?

retard

how does that disprove me? those christian republicans are the same people that adopt black children and wanna create WW-2 for Israel

If american christians had wanted to stop liberalism, they could have done so 40 years ago when they were the overwhelming majoritty

>americans
>christian
I'm sorry to say it but americans can never grow past televangelism if they're never exposed to real christianity

what is true christianity?

the one of the early christians or the medieval one?

b

Friendly reminder to the blind.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzNzCiZwk28

>MUH NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY