TRUMP GENERAL: DAY 153

Sitting here in 'murica savoring the defeat of ISIS, getting ready to enjoy the healthcare bill that covers "everyone" while under protection of the Mexico-funded border wall. How's everyone else doing?

what's he doing here? Was this a defensive lob?

lol that's not even trump. Wrong red hat, wrong hair and nice woman's watch.

Assuming those 30 days have started.
And it's been 6 months of liberal feet stamping that everyone is tired of.
Lynch Sanders Hilary and the DNC are under investigations and falling apart.
Meanwhile
Trump will get an extra Supreme Court seat to fill.
The wall is being planned and even tweaked to be green energy.
Obama care has been torn down. His big legacy with it. His love for all things gay and lbgtqa+ has brought out the true freaks and people are tired of them too.
California has gone full commietard and everyone sees it. Illinois (his state) is worthless and broke.
Sanctuary states are being defunded for their blatant disregard for the law.
CNN and other mainstream media have been discredited to the point that even regular people will question the simplest of stories.

All in 153 days of "not doing anything"

Trump could accomplish fuck all for the next 4 years and I'd still be happy

>Hillary not in office
>Obamacare down the toilet
>Gorsuch on the Supreme Court

All the rest is gravy. But Trump will accomplish more when Dems finally realize they are losers and their obstruction and Russia memes are hurting them.

The denial over your closeted fat fuck is hilarious.

>Another catholic on the supreme court who hates the founders of the country
The supreme court should be 9 WASP men with red armbands.

>How's everyone else doing?
Very comfy, currently having a laugh trying to guess what type of faggots are obsessed with Drumpf's panty lines.

He said his generals were going to come to him with within 30 days with a plan to defeat ISIS, not that he was going to defeat ISIS aim 30 days.

Holy fuck I am literally crying laughing at you.

>Assuming those 30 days have started.

Yeah, why should he start protecting us from terrorism when he could play tennis and golf?

>And it's been 6 months of liberal feet stamping that everyone is tired of.

Nobody gives a fuck.

>Lynch Sanders Hilary and the DNC are under investigations and falling apart.

Who cares about Lynch or Hillary or Sanders?
You really think the DNC will "fall apart". Really.
Are you listing these as Trumpy accomplishments? Do you also get to count his wife banging that Trump Towers jewelry store employee?

>Meanwhile
>Trump will get an extra Supreme Court seat to fill.

There's an achievement: Having your fat ass sitting around when a vacancy opens up through no doing of your own.

>The wall is being planned and even tweaked to be green energy.

Never happen. Never. Happen.

>Obama care has been torn down.

You poor fool. The House passed a bill, the Senate didn't (and they don't have the votes to). Zero parts of the ACA have been "torn down". Zero. Why are we not surprised to see that a Twitler fan hasn't the slightest clue how the US government works?

>His big legacy with it. His love for all things gay and lbgtqa+ has brought out the true freaks and people are tired of them too.

{ People who read Breitbart actually believe they understand the zeitgeist of the country. }

>California has gone full commietard and everyone sees it.

Trump accomplishment, if it weren't bullshit?

> Illinois (his state) is worthless and broke.

Trump accomplishment, if it weren't bullshit?

>Sanctuary states are being defunded for their blatant disregard for the law.

Which ones have lost funding yet?

>CNN and other mainstream media have been discredited to the point that even regular people will question the simplest of stories.

Trump's approval rating is around 38%. It's just you dead-enders.

>All in 153 days of "not doing anything"

Trump accomplishments? Any?

>literally crying
Yep, I was right

>6 months of liberal feet stamping
Republicans control all three branches right now, the dems couldn't stop shit even if they were bothering to try, which they hardly are. Find a different excuse, dipshit.

Arguing between R's and D's is as dumb as arguing who the best WWE wrestler is. Its all for show.

T H I C C

(((Bornstein)))

>who the best WWE wrestler is
Shinsuke Nakamura of course.

Obamas like- 8 years it took me that long to make them and arm them, now everyone will blame Trump.
>insert brown ex pres merchant here.

>trump said he had a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>turns out he doesn't and can't defeat ISIS
>everyone blames trump for being a loud-mouthing lying faggot
this is what the blame is about
i know these issues are very complex for your faggot brain

Obombo was pozzed

you don't understand, user. rich peeps think during golf.

this

>obongo's saggy tits
Spoiler this shit

he's playing ball with the joo, which is what he's done his whole life. we'll see what gets done. he ran as the change candidate, but one could see from his WH staff and appointments that he's pretty fucking far from a revolutionary, and he's got factions from both sides working against him.

reads way to hard as a shill post

3/10

I have just this one little problem,you see.

your T_D boner is showing

keep up this attitude friend, make sure you lose 2020

These are Alison Jackson photos.

hnnnngh

X T R A T H I C C

Thats an Aids bod fham

keep smoking crack assclown.

>131179268
>Trump will get an extra Supreme Court seat to fill.
I'm not gonna lie, that's gonna be comfy as fuck. I feel like that would be the threshold for l*berals heads to literally start exploding.

>fit, healthy body is now described as AIDS body by typical kike-loving american fatshit
sure, you tubby faggot
pay for your own healthcare out of pocket and quit stealing other people's money to keep you alive

It's sad you have to explain this to these morons. And, ISIS has pretty much been defeated in Iraq.