Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of Lebanon and Lebanese people?

Hey Sup Forums, what do you think of Lebanon and Lebanese people?

Other urls found in this thread:

livelovelebanon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A FUCKING TREE

DAY OF THE AXE

embarrassing clusterfuck of a nation, lucky they have Hezbollah to protect them from israel and their own sunni population. also the christians made their own bed by making alliances with and betraying every faction at various points.

wuz poppin Lebanese here.

You don't even have pine trees.

fuck off

DAY OF THE CHAINSAW

Rightful Australian clay.

*nz clay

Hezbollah is a sack of shit, nothing good has come from him. The only time lebanon had a chance to shine was in 06' with Hariri but look what happened to him. Fucking warlords in tripoli and all the fucking Syrians ran towards us. Fuck Syria

Never met any but they are notorious in germany for organized crime.

Good target practice

Leb Christians are alright
Leb muslims are scum of the earth.

Thanking them for Mia Khalifa.

I dated a Lebanese girl. They're all right.

They're all cousin fuckers

That includes the Christian ones

Not bad, not bad. Except for a shitty Sunni population, the shittiest two neighbors, and western sluts festering in Beirut.
Nothing like how it is portrayed on media. I like it here the way it is, preferably before the civil war. Pretty rich in culture and heritage too.

Do you still talk french btw ?

Yeah, we have a large French-speaking population. You would see lots of people speaking French in certain schools, universities, and streets in Beirut. My family is Shi'ite Muslim but speaks French as if it's their first language.

Ghadafi did nothing wrong

How do you feel about Syrian refugees? Also, what do you mean by 'western sluts festering in Beirut'?

they are good guys,

Just another nation full of sheltered Arabs who are so stupid they don't even know the sun is a star and just blindly follow whatever a teacher says. No independence as they still still haven't shaken religion as much as the west. They're even too scared to vote on election day. At least this is what I gathered dating a Lebanese girl for about a year. They're nice people but inbred and stupid.

How does the European think about their African refugees? Syrians refugees are nothing more than an economic strain to our struggling country, criminals, rapists, and worst of all, they may steal our identity. Lebanon has a history of taking in refugees but Syrians are a rowdy fucking bunch. I can't wait for them to go back to their country after the civil war. If they think they are going to stay, then chances are we are going to raise hell.
Western sluts? Cultural marxism has is bringing a dark age upon Europe and the United States, and we see that among the upper class folk in Beirut. Girls love to whore themselves out there, and guys can take advantage of that oh so easily. Now there are the same cancerous SJW feminist movements that are springing up here, though my hopes are that they stay in their small circles and AUB. Overall, Beirut is has a degeneracy problem with their spoiled upper class youth.

I don't.

Kataeb and Hezbollah seem based. Sad that the christians no longer are the majority

-christians: like normal Americans
-muslims: like muslims
If Lebanon was solid Christian or at least a majority I'd move there in a heartbeat. Countryside looks like a medieval painting, and their women are top tier as lot as they're not westernized whores.

They make the best arab food

Only if they're christian.

Their flag is a Christmas sweater and they're not Christian. DAFAQ?

Lebanon is home to a lot of quality Christian people. They're the most civilized Arab country. Also, the Christians there look way more Greek than like sand niggers.

pls don't start war there, Zionists.

Bad news, son. The Christian girls are more more likely to be the westernized whore type, not saying that muslim Beiruti girls aren't, though keep an open mind and know that not all Beiruti and Christian girls are bad.
Lebanon is good as it is, so long as you do not go to Dahye, the border, Tripoli, the Baalkbak weed farms, and the ferverous Southern shi'ite villages( though Jouaiya ain't so bad )

Degeneracy and cultural marxism will not find a fertile breeding ground on sectarian soils like Lebanon. It's mostly literally a luxury problem: people preoccupy them with that crap because they have nothing better to do

Is Baalbek proper and the ancient temple site dangerous?

the christians are bro-tier the muslims are scum
pretty much as unsurprising as it gets

Does your country speak english?

Yeah, like I previously said, this is an upper-class problem that will probably never touch the middle and lower classes.
What I fear is that those degenerates get a voice that the government will listen to, but I have some hope, because the government never listens ;)

The site isn't dangerous. It's a proper place, so long as you don't stop by the weed farms and poke your head where you're not supposed to. Though you'd either safely drive past it or never come across them.

Yeah, most if not all schools teach either French or English as a second language or completely implemented in the curriculum(Math, science etc.) . Most universities off English and French courses. In the capital city municipality, most people either speak English or French. However, it's more likely to come across an anglophone.

I mean like can i work there with only english? How would that be? Also, why did you let in all the muslims and change demographics? Now you have christianity vs islam. Also, whats your countrys opinion on iran, iraq, syria and israel? Do you like them

How does your government works with (((this diversity)))?

except for pic related who I want to bone so badly, the rest of them can get gassed. Especially Serj "Turkian" of Syndrome of a Down.

RARE

We've always been at war with Israel. Shittiest neighbor you could find. We have mixed views about Syria, depends on your sect and beliefs. Personally, I want Syria to leave us alone. Sunnis don't like Iraq because of its shi'ite government. Shi'ite like Iran, they give us militaristic and economic aid. Sunnis hate Iran however, they get their aid from the Saudis.
You can work as an anglophone, it is preferable, but not at all necessary to speak Arabic depending on your field.
It was only Christian vs. Muslim back in the civil war, now it's mostly Sunni vs. Shi'ite(Just so you know, Sunnis are fucking cancer).
Lebanon was always 50/50 Christian and Muslim, but the Syrians, refugees, sectarian tensions, and the Israelis fucked that harmony over.

It just does. Also, each people to their own political party. We aren't a one party state, but rules apply all the same, some may be bent, but that's unlikely.

Technically wrong, whats left of Lebanon's cedar forests is a pathetic 250 acres.

Walid Jumblatt and the Druze will rule Lebanon

I think Lebanon needs to be ruled by an atheist for a change

Ekh. Araf. I'm not religious, but araf.

THE DRUZE ARE THE TRUE LEBANESE.

second this. Mia is the haram-est :)

Lebanese are rats. Thieves, drug pushers, mobsters. Worst of all Arabs that have come here.

>had a chance to shine was in 06' with Hariri
by '06, rafic hariri had been dead for a year and out of office for two.
unless ure talking about saad hariri who is still alive but was living in paris doing coke at the time.

Looks comfy, where did the rest go?

I think their favourite holiday is Christmas.

The Christians are based, the muslims are the worst muslims on the planet. Cedar trees are really cool. Phoenicians were cool.

you are saying that only because Israel Christian alliance failed in the civil war

Why are Lebanese muslims, out of all the muslims in the world, the worst?

It failed, since it was against the interests of most of the people. Plus still, Israel is still a shitty neighbor.

>Why are Lebanese muslims, out of all the muslims in the world, the worst?
because he's never been here but u know.. HEZBALLAH WANTS TO MURDER ALL JEWS!

>Armenian parents grew up in Beiruit after their parents escaped the genocide
>had to immigrate to America because of the civil war
>my dad still talks about how much better the culture/food/people were before the muslims took over
>My parents got shit on by SJWs when they said muslims have always been violent fundamentalists
>I'll probably never visit there any time soon

>you are saying that only because Israel Christian alliance failed in the civil war
we never wanted an alliance with israel.
theyre a shitty neighbor because they exported their palestinian problem to us.

Wogs are based, gas the anglos, race war now

Rich coming from a NatSoc, that's first.
Second, what's wrong with that?
Third, don't other muslims want to kill Jews?
Fourth, distinguish between Judaism and Zionism, you incompetent nigger.
Be thankful that Hezbollah isn't Sunni, by the way.

Alright, thanks for the info bro.

Any other tourist tips? I was thinking about using Beirut as a base to explore JouniƩ, Jbail, Bsharri, Qadisha Baalbek, Anjar.

Are Tyre and Sidon worth a visit or are they overrated?

Yeah.. They're... "muslim"

its sarc u retard. im saying only reason he thinks lebanese muslims are the worst is because the tv has told him hezballah are the worst.

I don't know any of you that stayed, only those that left. So my sample has a strong selection biass. If you think my assesment is wrong, I would like to know why you think I have this this opinion.

Like jews, inclusive group running business.

Which tree is best tree?

Girls look and sound extremely beautiful
Good food, great accent. Would love to visit.

>Are Tyre and Sidon worth a visit or are they overrated?
tyre is worth. sidon not so much.

Go home to syria.

Stay away from Sidon, basically an ISIS Sunni nest, same goes for Tripoli. Baalbak is safe too, though there are festivals there you could go to so long as you don't go into the villages, not so welcoming to foreigners.
Tyre is okay, not so amazing tho, ruins are cool there.
Southern villages however are pretty cool, such as Beit El Dine. Going South gets you a good experience, but don't get too close to the border ;)
All in all, it's safe in most areas and you'll get a great traditional and country experience. If you're into raves parties, then Jounie and Beirut are the place for you.
livelovelebanon.com/ is a good source for touristic ideas. And if you got more questions, I'm happy to answer

BAMBOOZLED AGAIN

>And if you got more questions, I'm happy to answer
^ certified travel agent @ Abu Ali Orient Travels

Thanks again. Good to know that I should avoid Sidon and Tripoli.

Does Hezbollah have a problem with western tourists wandering in the areas controlled by them?

Also how many days are necessary to explore Beirut? As far as the raves go, I'm rather seeing that as a side attraction. If partying is your first priority when visiting Lebanon, you're probably a little bit of a degenerate anyways haha

bring back the phoenicians

Beit el dine was cool.

Had an awesome time in Lebanon.

I've met three. Two christians and a muslim. They are cool, and even the muslim was smart and civil.

what about byblos?

Hezbollah has no official jurisdiction on Lebanese soil in regards to foreigners. Any restricted areas are restricted for both native and foreign people, restrictions are enacted by the government. Those restricted areas are usually near the border.
The militia should not be bothering you, and you likely won't find them. You would more likely find members of UNIFIL down south.
So you really have no reason to be concerned regarding security, you would know places to go and places not to, and it's rare to find off-limits areas.
Beirut is a fairly big city, so exploration would take four to five days.

Byblos is a great city. Lots of ancient sites from different times. Phoenician, Roman, Christian, and Ottoman for example. It's a great touristic center.

Fanar is the best part of beirut

ari feek

We must remove them from the Europe and European built nations. What else should we think

Lah neek rabbak

Haha

But for real, as someone who grew up in New Zealand but is Lebanese, I will say you get this feeling of freedom in lebanon, people living for the day.

Almaza > Beirut beer > western shit

Yeah, it may not be perfect, but I feel more free here than in USA and Europe.

u must be one of the lebanese thots i follow on twitter

Lebanon is one of the best countries in the fucking world. Amazing food and culture and it is beautiful. Check out Biblos and Amchit. North of Beirut is nice as fuck. Avoid the mudslimes and Jews south, and dirty Syrians East.

yeah probably @jnfrhaddad

But fuck the driving though. Shit I thought I was going to die many times

Lol

Lebanese driving is best driving