Hitler never would have approved of Asian Waif--

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them. " Adolf Hitler

Don't redpill Sup Forums on asians, Leaf.
Its their go-to-jab whenever someone leafposts

>3dpd
>waifu

Well Sup Forums?

>loudmouth SJW white girl
>domesticated asian qt

well Hitler's not here, is he, friend?

Japanese are white. But they already have a nice country, and our immigration system is dysgenic, so they don't come here. Instead we get Chinese trash and the other undesirables of Asia.

unlike all other mixies, happas can be attractive and look like actual humans. that's why no one cares as much over white asian mixing. it's not ideal, but can work out enough where we tolerate it.

When I think of when people on pol want to date Asians . I criticize them and I think that respect thing is bad yet for the degenerator in me wants to impregnate them

>Japanese are white

Honestly speaking, I just want to walk down the street and not be mugged.

That requires the existence of western or east asian people user. And at this rate we're all going to be mixed in a few hundred years.

We need to create three sectors. White ethnic-states, asian ethnic-states and wmaf-states.

You guys are going to find out the hard way that asian girls are just as westernized as the ones we have here.

Just the very fact that you still think that most Asian girls are submissive geishas tell me that most of you have little to no experience dealing with asian women or women in general.

I want to preserve my own ra-

Hitler wanted the preservation of the white race. If white people keep having kids with non-whites the white race will go extinct.

This doesn't mean Japs are bad people or would produce bad kids. But they wouldn't be white, and without white people the world would be SHIT.

would hitler approve of your waifu, Sup Forums?

Dont confuse Japanese for other Asians. We are special!

How do we warn the Japanese about the jew menace?

Remind them, the Jew fears the Samurai.

>we
thanks English teacher larping as a nip

No he would not have. He says so right there in the quote.

>I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.

Race mixing is not having pride in your race, it's the opposite. Just because he liked them doesn't mean he would want us to race mix with each other.

>Designated school shooter state
Top kek

I choose our people.

The Asian, hands down. I'm already a mongrel American, and not even fully white (some slight native blood). Ethnonationalism is the responsibility of purer blooded Europeans- Germans in Germany must maintain their ethnic identity.

Also, that pic gets me hard.

I think he would

>East asians are not whit-

>Chinese
Eastern kikes
>Japanese
Honorable people, intelligent, respectful, and truly moral , as evident by their vicious and violent past they left behind for a peaceful and prosperous civilization
Chinese are filth
Japanese are good
Koreans were once a great people, now are mostly trash.

many already know
You can find submissive one tho. What's your point?

I wonder who's behind these posts

Me

Please, continue