Styx now supports rostie whores what does Sup Forums think of their prophet

styx now supports rostie whores what does Sup Forums think of their prophet

youtube.com/watch?v=djGzZLKrhlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Styx is a classic know-it-all geek that thinks his extended knowledge of Star Trek lore and other utterly irrelevant bullshit like Satanism makes him competent to offer any kind of commentary on anything.

His "insights" are so fucking pedestrian it boggles my mind how can anyone consider him a worthy source of opinion and food for thought.

>their prophet

most of Sup Forums doesn't care about styxenhyxenhexenhyxenxxxxxhammer

Most threads on Sup Forums are either data gathering or slide threads, but people get unusually butthurt over right wing roasties that get posted here.

Whenever there was a Sup Forums approved Youtuber thread, styx was always top of the list

Christ preserve us! Do you honestly think that any of these youtubers or blog personalities REALLY speak for us? Does the phrase, "any port is welcome in a storm," mean anything to you?
You are still so caught up in the celebrity idol worship social programming that you can't see the forest from the trees, OP.

I think the fag merely wants to remind his huge female audience, what a non women hating good lapdog he really is, and how men in general and mgtow in particular are evil.
It's all about dem patreon bux

He also thinks (((Lionel))) is great. The same (((Lionel))) that's a BLM supporting faggot vegan in NYC. Styxx has no standards, as evidenced by his fattie ex-gfs

And the amount of people who engage in expressing their opinion about their favorite youtuber are very obviously a minority on this board. Anyone who participates is obviously new or young and retarded.

I would be his friend but a lot of his views are wrong so I wouldn't hire him or pay him a 6 figure salary if I were the youtube execs.

>Sup Forums's prophet
Since when has Sup Forums liked actually quite retarded le civic nationalism occult fagman?

He is a weak ass bitch that looks like a woman what do you expect from him?

He wants to put benis inside cow tits. Can't blame him lads.

we should all love women and let the BBC imptregnate our wives with beautiful sons

cult of personality, those that fully embrace edgyness get some kind of following, thats why Marilyn Manson and NIN have fans but have shit music.

Both have a couple of good songs.

can you share more channels?

me:
semigogue
molymeme
golden one
jordan peterson
blonde in the belly of the beast

Styx gets shit wrong as often as he gets it right, I don't get the appeal of him. In the past month he's said the US will invade NK this time, and his Puerto Rico video was objectively terrible. He's totally cucked on demographics and why they're important.
Plus his occult videos are pure cringe.

Didn't listen to it, but he's right; I don't agree with "hating" women. Knowing that women are both mentally and physically inferior, and that they should be at home taking care of children, doesn't mean I HATE women. That sort of false dichotomy is just utter bullshit pushed by feminists.

he is becoming moire normie friendly, got to expand your audience and water down your message to stay on youtube. Just look at Ramzpaul aswell, it's sad he is relying on jewtube bucks

You hate to take Styx with a grain of salt though, because he's a civic nationalist who refuses to acknowledge the reality of race. So he ends up saying a lot of IMO questionable shit. As far as political analysis of current events he's pretty good though.

why the fuck is there no /e-celeb/ i can't even stand seeing an image of this shit get these fucknuts out of Sup Forums, please

wtf i hate styx now

pol is 99% kikes pushing divide and conquer threads

>he's said the US will invade NK this time

he didn't

>his Puerto Rico video was objectively terrible

he doesen't think what i think so he is obectivily terrible

Realism about sex differences is neither misogyny nor misandry.

Ramzpaul is literally controlled opposition. Dude has a jewish stepfather (and possibly jewish himself?) for fucks sake. A year or two back when he got put on an SPLC hate list, he immediately flipped out and went 200% cuck, to the point where the vast majority of his content shifted away from any decent message to attacking "muh 1488ers"

It's hard to say if RamZ was always controlled oppo or if he just became that in the biggest case of PRcucking to ever exist.

>look, it's trying to maymay

Why do black people treat melanin like it's midichlorians?

Women are literally part of our future, when did MGTOW neckbeard permavirgin cancer take over Sup Forums

Exactly. Men and women each have our separate roles to play. I'm totally against Anglin and his "white sharia" shit, which is clearly just massive projection on his part.

What else have they got?

>he didn't
He did. Several times.
>He doesn't think what I think
The entire comment section of that video was against him, and he didn't have an answer for it. His entire argument was "let's make them a state and maybe they'll vote republican"

You should suck off your hero a little more desu.

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think, chlamydia ridden cunt. Make a sandwich for your bull.

>don't disagree!
Lol

His Puerto Rico statehood video was reaching even by civic nationalist standards.

styx is literally a fucking normie i'm not even memeing here, give me one piece of political input he has ever had that is not basic bitch tier libertarian

Because Sup Forums is sustained by a perpetual sense of victimhood

The true cuck is the man who lets BBC memes on the internet deter him from breeding. You have been cucked out of reproduction by internet memes.

>t.roastie intellectual

Still waiting for Sup Forums to meme the destruction of the Jews.

He just regurgitates every news story with the basic anti-MSM take on it from his bedroom while looking like a scuzzbag. If I'm gonna watch that low effort stuff I might as well be looking at a hot chick

>He did. Several times.

link to exact second

> The entire comment section of that video was against him, and he didn't have an answer for it. His entire argument was "let's make them a state and maybe they'll vote republican"

So, just because the entire comment section of the video says traps are not gay, traps are not gay.

Holy shit this guy is fucking laughable.
That fucking T-shirt LOL

>he did several times
He said the situation there has escalated to a point where toppling the DPRK regime and uniting the peninsula could very well happen soon. He's said on multiple occasions that an "invasion" of the DPRK would be a coalition operation between the USA, SK, Japan, and China if it is to happen.
>The entire comment section was against him
How dare someone offer an opposing view or argument, styx has betrayed us all!

That one definitely irked me the most
>if the GOP is the one that approves PR statehood, then the PRs will be loyal GOP voters!
Fucking NO. That's the same sort of "muh loyalty" logic when Reagan granted amnesty to illegals in California. "Oh, if I grant them amnesty, they'll vote republican! Muh natural conservatives!"
...and then California promptly went from being a solid red stronghold to being permanently blue.

QUCIK

DROP THE YOUTUBERS YOU OBJECTIVELY WATCH AND ENJOY.

I don't care either way
Why is so much of Sup Forums obsessed with "Youtubers"?

He's a great source as he owns politics on YouTube!!!

>an anorexic satanist cuck
>having any authority of over traditional western values

Angela Merkel has cucked Germany so hard the police wear assless chaps.

Normie redpilling

you guys are faggots. styx is fucking awesome and the final boss. kek has fuck all on styx

Because youtube is the new media, my friend. Most of the youtubers like alex jones, laura southern, styx, etc are all cucky civic nationalists, but it's still a hell of a lot better a step in the right direction. Much better than having people listening to straight-up ZOG media.

I always wonder if this is just styx shilling himself. If your a legitimate still then your and idiot because this just gives styx more visibility. Also I watch him plenty but get bored easy.

>styx now supports rostie whores what does Sup Forums think of their prophet
a skeleton cannot be our prophet.

Fucking this

this

Um sweetie, hating women isn't a traditional western value though. It's just the behavior of cringe tier cunts who are bitter at the world and probably have paranoid schizophrenia because they blame literally everything on (((them))).

don't listen to women about politics.

He's right though. Especially in nordic or germanic countries.

Funnily enough, the skeletor promised to make a response to TFM about him calling the skeletor a tranny faggy cunt.
He never delivered one, fucking coward.

He's right though, hating women are for cucks.

ok, just give me your youtubers

Mad because he's right and making men and women enemies is jew plot 101.

I feel like his predictions are so far off, he is extremely over the top and is so idealistic and blind to his own bias.

tjhis

I usually listen to video game youtubers because they are apolitical. I get my political theory from books.

Very true. I remember in the run-up to the election he was talking about how all these fucking ridiculous places like Vermont and New York would go red.
He's an okay guy. Just got to look at everything through his filter and take his analysis with a massive grain of salt.

dude, you read! you must be a fucking smart ass kows everything!! quick, fuck muy wife because you are so enlightened!

>Actually being MGTOW
>Save the West without having babies
Absolutely unsorted

Mark Passio

youtube.com/watch?v=diz-8FzHOLM

Honestly haven't watched Styx videos since the election. I stopped giving a shit DESU.

This is the absolute lowest point he got to. How fucking biased and retarded that motherfucker is? Even cucky TFM, who thinks racism is stupid tells that white people must have lots of babies to save the West.
I'm 100% certain the white knight appeals to women in his audience.

Wow all this raging opposition to a popular, Sup Forums friendly media figure sure feels natural and not manufactured at all

This. He doesn't even understand his own biases. He's arrogant and thus often wrong.

Nah man, he is ok

thanks

>we shouldn't criticize people who are 'friendly' towards us.
This is how you wind up in a totally deluded state like modern democrats

That's why I clarified raging opposition. I criticize Styx on a lot of his positions, like the Puerto Rico thing and the way he sorta browbeats people who actually care about demographics. But he is a great content creator regardless, so he should still be granted a level of respect.

This is the borderline schizo who thinks he's a wizard or some shit? All those youtube personalities are such a fucking cancer.

And there was nothing to criticize in this vid. MGTOW is a retarded, dead end movement in a hilariously literal sense

>0.02 shekels have been deposited...

I don't see any raging opposition though. Most people in this thread mentioned the things you just mentioned when criticizing him.

t. The_Retard

Whatever you say totally pure definitely genuine tru-Sup Forums(tm)

i've never even heard of this long haired greasy looking faggot

gtfo with these fucking "Sup Forums approved" youtube streamer cucks

we don't approve of anyone you fucking mong

>But he is a great content creator regardless.

The only thing he has going for him is relentless consistency. Otherwise i find his content shallow as fuck. Like i said, for a guy who tries to project insight and constantly alludes to literary experience, his positions are beyond pedestrian. Both in contemporary topic, AND the occult and paranormal stuff.

Even HydeWars provided more actually engaging topics before Sam became a Nuggethead.

I take it this is the dedicated "angry mgtow" thread. Yes goy don't reproduce any white babies, heh heh.

it's funny that styx doesn't seem to care about demographics, yet, you can only be a retardedly autistic weirdo with odd proclivities in a mostly homogeneous white society. Growing up in mexican barrios, if you looked or acted like styx you'd get the shit kicked out of you for being a weird ass white boy. Damn he's retarded. Only white people have tolerance for this sort of thing.

all the youtubers I've seen on Sup Forums (with the exception of molymeme who I think is 75% wrong and 25% insightful) are just rehashing and giving their opinions on established political theory or philosophy. If you are serious about learning these things go to the source. Books are free and the great works of politics and philosophy were written by geniuses. You are so lucky to have them available to you, but so lazy that you won't read them. You disgust me. You and your kind are causing the fall of western civilization because you don't care enough about it to remember its great intellectual achievements.

That's right! #NotMyPresident!

I disagree. His vids on foreign policy and geopolitics are fantastic. Also, he knows a lot about history and Anthropology, the natural sciences to an extent. I do agree he can be a bit shallow on the political end, kind of devolving to a Sargon-ish level of "Well I think all these people are just stupid, not intentioned and malevolent."

Ah Bishop Brennan from Fr. Ted! Kicked up the arse before his time.

Meant the domestic political end

I bet half this thread are stinks and molymeme shilling for themselves.

Fuck off attention whores.

>Also, he knows a lot about history and Anthropology
no he actually has a pretty pedestrian altpop historian view of things. i bet he unironically considers guns germs and steel to be an insightful work

Voting rights. :(

>His vids on foreign policy and geopolitics are fantastic

Nah. Well, unless you actually read anything on these topics yourself. If you're not interested in them really and need a basic rundown i guess he's ok, but i for sure wouldn't call them "fantastic".

Here, this will put you lightyears ahead of Styx and most other headline readers.

Fpbp

>Well, unless you actually read anything on these topics yourself
This is the entire point. You think you win a culture war by throwing Tragedy and Hope in front of the masses? Then we're doomed to fail. You explain things in tiers. Start out at Sargon, work up to Styx and Molymeme, and eventually us.