Why arnt you being productive with anything TRUMP WON

What's the market like for handbuilt fine furniture in the us yankanons?

Very niche. Your best bet is doing custom built-in pieces for offices and bars.

good luck competing the amish have that market on lock

Their stuff all looks the same. Quaker plains type look. Good quality for the price, but boring

Why not fix up your house/yard/ neighborhood

There's tons of market space on the west coast

The Amish fear the Jew. Californian's can't get enough of it but have no local makers. Specifically in SoCal

Muslims will happily set it on fire for a new apartment.

>fix up your neighborhood
Yes. I shall spend my time improving other people's property.

are they going to pay you?

what about enterencways that reflect on everybody

Despite the election, there's still very little civic spirit, user. Rampant and accepted homosexuality ensures that men are as petty as women in most cases.

Learn to use apostrophes and maybe I'll learn to build a chair.

Is language really that important to people here?

because people often throw words around on pol without knowing what they are saying

but by all means, criticize me on my spelling on the internet with a sarcastic comment

>everyone else does somoething subpar, therefore it doesn't matter if i also do it
>also, you should care about things that reflect on everybody

user., you seem like a libertardian snowflake. People don't want to work together unless they share the same _life-affirming_ philosophy, and libertardianism is the antithesis of that.

and what are you? an anarcho hyphen

i am building something, well, planning

HUUUUU

:)

*more tools teleport behind you

if you want to swim in pussy become a handyman and get fit, its almost so easy you will get bored

sounds breddy gud

it would also be good for getting basic experience so people can be more effective in infrastructure projects

I live in a (((diverse))) neighborhood, user. There is no reason to maintain something out of civic pride that will be covered in candy wrappers and Newport butts the moment you walk away.

I'm currently trying to grow pitcher plants.
Its been a pain in the ass so far but I saw a new pitcher this morning. I also filled the older pitchers with water and they're a really good ant trap.

maybe you should invest/ petition for a community trash can?

or move it

at least sweep the sidewalks with a brush

or are you in a city?

Oh fuck off. I rent in a niggertown because of my job. I'm not wasting my time and money fixing shit that niggers will vandalize the second I turn my back. I'm putting my energy into getting a better job and moving out into the country where I don't have to look at shitskins and liberal hipsters ever again. They live like shit because they are shit people.

at least kill weed on the sidewalk/ roadways or some shit

Cities have trash cans. Niggers will toss trash on the ground right next to a public trash can. Every now and then you see a nig get fed up and try to clean shit up and fix up their place. Other niggers will trash it out of boredom and jealousy. You can't have nice things around niggers. What you're proposing only works in white neighborhoods.

I bet the left would never take issue with this