Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Powerful spanish seed

Only for anal, not reproduction

yes, they are white

>Castizos

Posts mixed race women

Waaaaay better than nigs. Probably can be better than shitlib-tier whites.

I would do so many horrible things to get my dick even close to Jessica alba.

>inbred moron bitching about race
>cuckold flag

everything checks out here.

>dude open borders and child sex slaves lmao xD
Fuck off, r*ddit nigger

White women fear the castiza

I love Wonder Mommy.

wtf i love gypsies now

>1 post by this ID
>attacks a strawman

how cute to see you get triggered like a special little meth-infused snowflake, cletus.

keep on trying to cope with your impotent rage though.

>putting your penis in the hole that shit comes out of

Not only approved but preferred

CASTIZO FUTURISM

castizo reporting in.
on one hand, I want to tell you we're much better than the african experiment fiasco.
on the other hand, I think all humans should walk into the sea in a breezy starry night.

Yes, we are white.

Yall would have made better slaves?

What a clusterfuck.

Could of had obedient mestizo workers from day 1 if stupid anglo cucks just manned up and raped an indian. Instead they kicked them off the land and brought niggers here. Morons.

ha! nigger. I have 0.3% less sub-saharan than you.
no, burger. we'd have developed the arts before obesity-scooters, lobbyist-decided wars, and lead-laced public services.

rude

They are approved for Patagonia, O.P.

>muh dik

Absolutely.

It's a shame that Spain had a hard-on for anything that moved the moment they stepped foot on the Americas, and ended up creating a mongrel continent in the process. They could've just wiped the natives out or diminished them like we did and the French did instead of fucking breeding with them.

too true, too true!
I want to thank you for your service, in the name of the sand-nigger.

>Not spiking the children that betray you before they even recognise their only inheritance is hatred & contempt for the whole world.
Even now they fail to grasp real politik.

aka Spaniards

Who is bottom right?

Kill yourself sodomite

Sorry about your low t :(

>there are people on Sup Forums that unironically think that they will 'destroy their white genes' if they breed with pic related.

I know the mestizo mexishit boogie man has triggered most of Sup Forums but Castizos in most cases are as white as the average "white" American. Yet still get relegated as a "person of color" which is ironic when Arabs are considered whiter than 'white Hispanics.' If you are given the option between race mixing with a mulata, happa or a castizo. The option that will produce the whitest child will be the Castizo. Most are between 80-90% white.

Only if they don't remove any of their body hair, especially arm hair.

>1.4% Sub-Saharan African

MULATO.

The one on the bottom right corner sure is. I'd impregnate her if you know what I mean.

kek, thanks greatest enemy for our eternal propaganda.

>88%

At this point you're closer to being full on white than of a castizo desu.

>linda carter
>3/4 white
>le based castizo xD

she's a he.

Mother is full Spanish, so I have dual citizenship with the U.S./Spain. Ironically the North African comes from my dad who is half Portuguese/Irish and told me about some relatives that were from the Canary Islands.

Selena Gomez is love

No. Castizos stay with castizos, Europeans stay with Europeans

As long as they have somewhat light colored eyes then yeah. I already have hazel eyes and would rather my kids not have pure brown eyes.

>Russia
>European

Castizos = descendants of Iberian peninsula

So what DNA test is the most reliable?

Also kek at """"Latino Americans""""" being dissapointed when their racial background get revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

Most of Sup Forums won't reproduce anyway, there's also a bunch of low IQ stormniggers in this board

I don't see why cucks on this board are so opinionated about other races, you're below even the most niggerish of races

Mixed with injuns*
t. 1,5% nig and 2,5% Native American

The Reddit cavalry have arrived.

>Mixed with injuns*
Then they would be considered Mestizo.

>t. 1,5% nig and 2,5% Native American

Could be worse, could be %100 slav

t. Mexican intellectual

What's the difference between Castizos and Mestizos?
Sorry were I live no one used the term Castizo

That image is pure gold.