What made white men conquer the world?

what made white men conquer the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
highability.org/80/schizotypal-personalities-and-creative-achievement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Believing in Christ and being saved, no matter what they did.
Praise Jesus

clearly the odd man out is that pipe smoking faggot.

freemasonry and antichrist support, he resided in england then moved to america and his next stop will be israel where he will rule the nwo

An obsession with making more out of life than just survival.

>what made white men conquer the world?
Our superiority.

Praise.

obv white guys have better hair. kink hair makes the brain lazy and frazzled. smooth hair keeps the brain working smart and orderly

Combination of intelligence, natural resources, and good luck.

Amen

To be fair, Europe had a lot better iron than many other countries. It also doesn't have malaria and other tropical diseases.

Christ had nothing to with it. It was above average genetics paired with a good geographical position and coincidences in history, which led to a system of equally strong, competing nations instead of just one superior player like in East Asia.

It's like a game of civilization where the smartest player with the best starting location usually curb-stomps.

determination and the will to explore

Well others tried to take Europe but couldn't, sayonara Attila.

> It also doesn't have malaria and other tropical diseases.
We had malaria until we dried the swamps. And a lot of other shit we had too. Didn't you read your Guns Germs & Steel? Diseases were in fact a great advantage to Europeans.

You fool. Jews and Muslims failed because they have been cucked by God. First being eternally bound on this plane, later living too die. Christians on the opposite are free to sin, even so far as to renounce god, being able to progress and always able to confess their sins and be saved.

And the Eastern philosophies, Cucks with no intend on living, hoping to become one with nothing. Christianity is the religion of progress, conquest and order.

>led to equally strong competing nations
Under God you ignorant faggot, confess your sins and ask Jesus for forgiveness.

> Plinio Correa de Oliveira

Brazilian Catholic Master Race

High intelligence and drive, superior organization and logistics, and a bit of luck that drove the industrial revolution and shot white countries centuries ahead of the rest of the world

>Jews have infiltrated nearly ever single first world government on earth and wield enormous influence in all of our countries
>failed

If only user.

I think you're on the wrong board

We had malaria, and so did you cunt, we exterminated it in the XX century

>Under God you ignorant faggot
Fair point. I can imagine that the pope was always busy forming coalitions against nations that were moving out of line. That could have something to do with the unique power balance in post-Rome Europe.

Fuck off Tyrone, go praise Jewsus with your hood friends.

The Enlightenment.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

Truth

the conquirors were second born sons, they were not getting any gibs me dats from dad

so they fucked off and joined the military/navy and sheet

and then the third born/ lesser second born sons followed with them

Asian pussy

change it with lutheranism and it'll be more accurate

based kraut

Likely not in the same amounts as tropical shitholes though. Also, parasites and other flies.

Not all of Europe was swampland either, there were significant amounts of pasture even back in the day.

the striving for knowledge by the nobility and by the church and the nice climate

>what made white men conquer the world?
Jews.

The white man is nothing more than the useful idiot of jews.

Think about it, what did the white colonizer do ?
they installed democracy aka proxy government and Jewish fiat currency in every country they conquered.
The main reason why the world is run by Jewish banker today is because of the white man.

think about it, the white man laid the foundation of the Jewish world order we live in today,

Have you seen our women?

The question isn't clear, why are there allot of white men? Why do white men have the most resources ?......... Cause white men don't rule the world. White nations don't have the the most money , biggest army , biggest religion, longest/richest history.....
You might see allot of successful white people or and white nations and the reason for that IS because white men rule the media which is the best tool to make people think whatever you want them to for example, white people rule the world

Yeah, no. Having a church monopolizing knowledge and giving it only to people who were forbidden to reproduce wasn't really a great idea.

Asian inventions

They failed in eternity. If they die they are put into the pit till Jesus returns to judge them. And they know how they will be judged. Sure they try to have a good life on this plane. As Christians, we are free to compete with the Jew and even if we kill them by the millions over the century, we are saved.
You got it, Jesus has nothing against us sparring with each other and slay down common enemies by the hand of God when he orders it. In this regard Atheists are cancerous, and there rallying around the god of science is pathetic as Science will never be unified, no matter how hard they meme.

boredom aka no happenings

Pretty shit religion you got there m8.

elaborate. Give me a philosophy that solved the problem of fear in death without cucking its believers during life, other than Christianity (Protestants not included)

i think it was the proximity bettewn different tribes and cultures, easy to travel to make war and conquer
war creates the need for techolog to increase the change of winning

violence, hatred and bigotry

public libraries were a thing in ancient times, not so much in the middle ages. christianity had to close away books in monastries on some north seas islands, because only the most pious could be allowed to read them as they were least likely to develop ungodly ideas.

Stupid egyption conspiracy theorists. I dont believe in book burning but if i had the power I would burn every book store and stationary shop in the middle east for their rampant retardation that infiltrated your culture and absolutely lowered the entire regions IQ

not the best knowledge but it was knowledge non the less and you have to give the church some credit for it. That a priest cannot reproduce is just an extra bonus point

European paganism?

Even I as an atheist am not afraid of death. Why would I? Death is just nothing, nothing to fear. As long as I am, death is not. And as soon as death is, I am no longer.

>we wuz kangs

You are cattle goym like everyone else,except you were brought to this by your unstoppable faggotry

Allahu Akhbarism

>Death is nothing
So what goal has living? You have been subverted by Eastern Philosophies. Supposing there will be nothing, why even live, why progress? You could kill yourself right know and it would mean nothing, hell for yourself, it would be even better, as non existence is equal to non pain. Look at Poo in loos, nothing good comes from believing in Nirvana.
Nope, no fun allowed religion, everything is about devotion to God during live to even have a glimpse at being saved. One mistakes and only martyrdom will save you. Pretty shitty if you ask me

Agreed.

Atheists are as cancerous as egalitarian globalists. Noble lie or die.

Literally RNG

you dont need to have an existential crisis for not believing there is something after death. what extent human reason is capable of a priori knowledge.abouth death?

>You have been subverted by Eastern Philosophies.
They believe in Reincarnation and such bullshit. I don't. I just assume what is most likely based on scientific facts: Thought and self are based on brain function, brain rots after death, end of story.

>Supposing there will be nothing, why even live, why progress? You could kill yourself right know and it would mean nothing, hell for yourself, it would be even better, as non existence is equal to non pain.
I just keep on trying as long as there is hope that live will be a net positive in the end. And I just like the imagination that some things I create will last longer than myself, even if I know that I will never be in the position to see it flourish from some cloud I sit on.

Some forms of Christianity were basically no fun allowed religions though.

Criminally Underrated

As 'gamey' as this sounds, Europeans were the most likely to implement societal reforms than other countries. They progressed faster than their Middle Eastern, Indian, and Sino peers by adopting a number of critical revolutions in a succession.

>The Feudal Reforms
>The Renaissance Reforms.
>The Exploration Reforms.
>The Reformation/Westphalian Reforms
>The Enlightenment Reforms.
>The Industrialization Reforms
>The Second Industrialization Reforms
>The Globalization Reforms.

Europeans (and their Descendants) kept going through constant change and progress from a never ending series of reforms that put them so far ahead of their peers that nobody could compete with them. Other cultures, comparatively, are extremely slow at reforming, or have failed to reform all together. In all of Chinese history, you had three reforms streching over thousands of years.

>The Legalist Reforms.
>The Confucian Reforms
>The Communist Reforms

Europeans conquered the world because they reformed into better and better institutions. Their high IQs wasn't even enough for their success, though that helped as well. Without the constant pressure of reform, European would've stagnated as a backwater, similar to how Greco-Romans stagnated.

>Europeans were the most likely to implement societal reforms than other countries.
Why though?

Easy. Nietzschean philosphy, the will to power and eternal recurrence

>what extent human reason is capable of a priori knowledge.abouth death?
non, that's the eternal meta physical struggle not even the most progressed science can ever solve, as there could be a factor they ain't able to measure, and they couldn't know. Only the believe is able to take the fear. Look at user here he could kill himself tomorrow, if there is no net positive in his view, he is a cuck, not able to believe outside of reason, programmed by a blurred view on history and what he sees as science. Jesus dying on the cross, and believing in him would at least let him life for Jesus and at best be aware no matter how hard he fucks up, get up back again, try again and again, without need to fear judgement, if awayre of his sins and analysing why he failed.
The goal is not being reincarnated, don't get fucked in the head by Jewish propaganda.

whites are a race of conmen playing at being martial conquerors. con is not the same as conquest, monkey. the white race is a species of parasite mimics that deceive the human by mimicking human behavior and feed upon the human. the white man can only understand the human superficially and therefore can only mimic the superficial. once again monkey, con is not conquest. there was no conquest of the world. the conquering of the world is still in process. there was no British empire on which the sun never set. the empire is being created as we speak. the nation state is the factory that produces empire, inch by inch every passing year.

the thing about cons is that they only last as long as the victim is willing to be deceived. the longer the con runs the more likely that the victim will figure out and more likely that the race of hyper kikes, that the white men are, are going to suffer backlash. this is why the white race always ends up entrapping their victim and killing them to prevent such a fate.

monkey, the war is not over yet. the parasite cannibal feeds for it is its nature. and it is our nature to exterminate the parasite species. when the nation state is shattered and the parasite fangs of the banks are removed from our bodies then we will see how well you stand and fight as martial warriors. then we will see your martial prowess. the one who wages war by using the trusting nature of others as their primary weapon of war against their victim makes no distinction between war and peace. to call what you do war is a blasphemy against war itself. you have left no room for failure. for you their is either annihilation or success. and monkey, you will not succeed.

I have two reasons. But I'm on much shakier grounds as to if they are true.

>Higher inter-state competition.
>A disproportionate amount of people of Schizotypy, which leads to a more creative population.

highability.org/80/schizotypal-personalities-and-creative-achievement/

Jews also tend to suffer from Schizotypy at a higher rate, which makes them more creative and therefore more effective, although in absolute terms they are outnumbered by gentiles with Schizotypy.

>Nietzsche
>Not cucking once life
Look summer is back. Have fun being a Nihilist, trying to get power without a reason to use that power, except for hedonism maybe. It solves fear in death by a cheat, assuming that life = Nirvana.

>Nietzsche
>nihilist
At least read before posting, idiot. Also "not cucking once life" - what are you even trying to post here? English motherfucker

Interdesting. History of reforms in different cultures is definitely something I have to read into some time.

>and at best be aware no matter how hard he fucks up, get up back again, try again and again, without need to fear judgement
As an atheist i don't have to fear any judgment other than my own, even if I don't regret my sins.

Study Japan if you want a Non-Western example of a nation doing as well as a Western Nation. The Japanese are truly the only Non-European people who can compete with Europeans, as they have had a series of reforms that have propelled them to the top.

>The Tokugawa Reforms.
>The Meiji Reforms.
>The Post-War Reforms.

Japanese National Wealth has recently surpassed Chinese national wealth (again,) and they are going to be one of the few bright spots of Civilization left when the world falls apart.

but can you not argue that you can move from an aesthetic life to a more ethical life whitout god in your life? an ethical life does not need a purpose it only needs stimuli.

Writing set Europe and Asia apart from Americas and Africa. The ability to transmit ideas and build knowledge leads to techinical development.

The printing press is what put Europe in the fast lane. 24 Latin letters works perfectly for movable block type.

In Islam, breaking apart calligraphy was haram.

Asia had thousands of characters.

They too fell behind and Europe remained the dominant force.

Now the internet is upsetting the balance but, its too little too late.

>America edition.

By stepping on the bodies of the few friendly natives - who if not were for them - would have likely been wiped out by dysentery or just plain starved.

>24 Latin letters
>American education

The Almighty blesses us because we believe that HIS Son is the Resurrection. Nothing more, nothing less.

anyway, good point.

Unity and a purpose. We lost that b/c of the commie peasants keep uprising and screwing the shit up. They all want to live like a prince without doing anything.

this is why you will burn in hell, mohamed. RIP pieces Europe.

>focuses on one number typo
>ignores everything else

german autism everyone

i just saw this

See: Sorry for being autistic.

they was lookin 4 our bbc nigga

Philosophy and the implimentation and the spreading of that philosophy

top kek
I always knew Van Heusen was baste

Muslims

They tried to get away from white women

>gib, gerbils, and shemales

that "book" is fairytales for fairy marxists.

It has some interesting points. As long as you can see through the propaganda and acknowledge that it's neither "genes only" nor "geography only" there is good stuff to learn.