Chinks or arabs?

if you had no choice but to take one as your minority in your country, which one would you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/‘how-could-they-hate-us-so-much’-family-in-shock-after-16-year-old-muslim-boy-stabbed-to-death-on-train/ar-BBD5Vfv?li=AAggbRN&ocid=iehp
cnbc.com/2015/11/23/china-used-flamethrowers-on-uighur-terror-suspects-blamed-for-coal-mine-attack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imma go with arabs because at least they don't eat weird shit liek fetus soup

You do know that there are chinks who are muslims right?

Asians in a heartbeat.

Chinks, they might be soulless, mannerless subhumans but for the most part it's a cultural problem that may be fixed in a few generations.

and? I'm talking about Arabs, not Muslims.
Arabs = Asians lol

Asians plz. I have never been mugged by an Asian, never has an Asian commited an "honor" killing in my hometown and never where they assholes.

Arabs have possibility of assimilation, but chinks are eternally soulless mannequins.
also Herd instinct in chinks is too strong .

Arabs because their kids look like natives after one generation of interbreeding and they are very similar to europeans genetically as both peoples are caucasoids.

There are many kinds of asians though

I agree with Bharatbro.

>Arabs have possibility of assimilation

What world are you living in?

True. I mean mostly non muslim ones.

You specified chinks in the OP
>Chink
>noun informal offensive
>plural noun: Chinks
>a Chinese person.

no, no no, nonononon.
the arab shows the hundreds of years of inbreeding. chinks in a hearbeat.

Guy on the top right is cute af and I want him to be my bf

asians don't blow up large portions of the country they move to so i'll go with them

Asians, arabs are dangerous

Chinks.

At least they try and work hard and don't demand Halal and Sharia.

Eurasians, what that's not a choice? CLOSE THE BORDERS!

Arabs.

Chinks have no souls and their behavior is equally shit tier compared to Arabs, if not far worse. Fucking international students. :GAS:

U wot m8?
Eyeing for a paki ethnic cleansing for 1/2 a century --> have possibility of assimilation

It's a shame what happened to chinks. China has a pretty interesting history and was on par with Japan and European nations in the past. Now their country is a cesspool literally and figuratively, ruined by communism.

man NO muslim is easily assimilated anywhere, But if you look simply at race devoid of religion, chinks are the worst

Arabs, chinks have no soul

who in their right mind would take arabs, they are violent and dumb
atleast the chinks can be dominated
>t.modern muslim

don't worry your ass is next on the line

msn.com/en-in/news/newsindia/‘how-could-they-hate-us-so-much’-family-in-shock-after-16-year-old-muslim-boy-stabbed-to-death-on-train/ar-BBD5Vfv?li=AAggbRN&ocid=iehp

Ganesh won't save your ass from the Hellfire, Pajeet.
Come to the right path for once.

based on the chinks we have here, them. I don't know seems like they may be just being kept at sustainable levels at this rate

Arabs all day everyday. At least when they breed with our women they dont produce twig fags. Also sharia law is good against murican influenced degeneracy

Hindus are filthy. They killed a muslim man because he said to dindus "stop pooping on the streets"
So keep on killing like that & you'll soon taste the jihad

>Also sharia law is good against murican influenced degeneracy
Against Jewry too

Arabs. Arabs are surprisingly decent people as long as they're not overtly religious, which leads me to believe that Arabs are inherently okay, but it's the religion that makes them the way they are.

However, chinks are inherently selfish, disgusting, and cruel. They're beyond help.

Hell is but temporary, I fear no hell.
But will you ask your cousin Abdul to stop creating hell on earth

Look at those don't commit violent rates in European countries - you would take the cHinese everytime with the bónus of not blowing up.

>Hell is but temporary, I fear no hell.
It won't be temporary for your pagan ass, I just hope you're prepared

Ferme ta geule Abdul Melanie is my girl now

Furthermore, the Chinese have no morals at all.

Arabs because they are easier to kill. Trying to kill gooks is insanely hard, they dig down in rat holes and they can survive piled on top of each other with no oxygen for months. They rarely eat and they know how to make modern technology

Asians whiteout question.

Arabs aren't all hardcore Muslims. I have an Assyrian friend whose whole family is doctors and shot and they're all Christian and down to earth chill af people who deny degeneracy at every turn.

sure thing muhamed al faggot

They are both pretty bad, but I'd go with Chinks.

Northeast Asians are the only acceptable nonwhite immigrants to me. But even they should be restricted in how many come over

>hurr what about this irrelevant fact I have
>Did I just destroy your worldview
Why are these tumblarded comments so fucking common on Sup Forums now? Why don't you get the fuck out this clearly isn't your place.

Asians every time

Arabs are self destructive

Who wouldn't choose asians

Nice try Mohammed, hope Pajeet kick all your goatfucking ass

Good pajeet, enjoy while you still have the ability to talk with your filthy mouth
>"Allah only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror].”

To be fair, Asians commit a lot of crime. Just not petty robberies like most shitskins. They are smarter criminals but they are fucking cancerous for small communities. Chinese mafia will come to your small town. Buy out all the businesses. Flood it with imported slaves from all over. Launder your currency and counterfeit. Run prostitution rings. Sell dope to your kids. Murder for hire. You name it, chinks do it. It's amazing how hush hush the media is with asian crime. A lot of European countries have problems with the Chinese Mafia.

(((no choice)))

His eyes are almost non-existente

The eternal "this is the true face of WMAF" poster is here!

Asians are the best. They only deport their best meanwhile with arabs we get their worst. Even Qatar and Saudi Arabia didnt accept one refugee because they know they're all good for nothing rats

that's like asking:

would you rather have productive and beneficial bumblebees, or destructive and disease-spreading mosquitoes?

that's right shitpost while you can
who knows when you will die from a drone raid or a jdam strike

Asians no doubt. They're all racist against dune coons and nigs

Chinks actually work here and are a decreasing ethnicity so I choose them over some sandnigger welfare bitches

kek, this is what people from countries that have low Oriental immigration believe. Chinks in small numbers are fine. Chinks in large numbers are literally worst than niggers. Niggers at least can be quarantined into no-mans-land and left to fend for themselves. Chinks will jew you out of you business and outbreed you. They have little to no empathy.

ch*nks better than ar*bs

I find once you get to 2nd or 3rd generation with asians where they have a totally normal local accent they are awesome. I got a chinese friend who is red-pilled as fuck to I couldnt believe it

Maybe in Canada. The 2nd/3rd generation asians in the U.S. are all cancerous SJW's. It's usually the first comers that are the best.

Those are country bumpkins.
Even their own hate them because they make all Chinese look bad.
Chinks from metropolitan areas are much better.
Also I like how you post a bunch of animal cruelty when Arabs do just as bad if not worse.

you don't know the horror chink will bring if they immigrated en masse

Both :3

>They have little to no empathy.
Their ruthlessness is part of what is allowing them to be so successful.

cnbc.com/2015/11/23/china-used-flamethrowers-on-uighur-terror-suspects-blamed-for-coal-mine-attack.html

asians, no doubt about it

did not even have to think. the chiney are polite and respectful. they like a bit of gambling but are more humble than the fucking arabs. i don't hear constant stories about them gang raping the locals either. just watch them around the local resources.

This guy gets it

You sure you aren't biased by the fact China took parts of Kashmir from India and loves Pakistan?

Funny thing is the SJW are going after Asians now due to their success as immigrants.

India, people who live in poo houses shouldn't throw stones.

>you don't know the horror chink will bring if they immigrated en masse
I've seen Vancouver and Markham

Compare that to the arab areas...

everything you just said counts for the sandniggers.
you must be an arab or some butthurt guy who got cucked by a chink. if you rather want to have people who are on a full white genocide mission then you're the greatest fool ever.
> b-but muh jobs
how about you work for it you lazy welfare cunt?
> asian outbreeding REEEEE
give me on western nation where asian is the major minority I wait.
FUCK OFF NOW JAMAL

Cute :3

It makes sense, my community gentrify neighborhoods and displace poor white people.

really, then why does every one from Paris to Thailand hate the Rich chinese tourists.
Truth is Chinese were always a barbaric uncultured race of people

stay mad tatta i fuck ur girl n take ur gibz

>butthurt guy who got cucked by a chink
This, he probably got cucked by the BAC. Poor little hwite boi

Just fyi, half of all Thais have Chinese ancestry and they all see themselves as Thais first. Even the monarchy has Chinese blood. As long as you don't oppress Chinese people they will assimilate.

chinks as a working force and don't mix with the majority

chinks, no question. Arab brains are not civilized at all (I'm being polite here)

clearly the chink, arab are basically barbaric fanatic.

That picture is fake and don't white people eat their own placenta?

is this even a question?

Cute guy *drool*

Paris hates all tourists.
Thailand complains because they're a sex tourism location and they're unable to turn it into a profit.
Many Chinese tourists are shitty by default sadly. But like you can't control shitty people from give your home country a shit name. Right India?

Chinks without a doubt. Thus isn't even a question.

>country lets in chinks
>never be able to afford a house as a starter ever again

Rather have Abdelhussein rape a couple of women desu

which ever group is non-muslim. While I'm sure there are some decent muslims (just like there are some decent niggers), it's doctrine leads ppl to behave like niggers regardless of their actual race.

Sure thing Emre

Chinese opened wok and otter restaurants over here. It used to be a family business only thing but now days it is filled with Dutch people as well because they are getting KAAST and not coming here much anymore

Chinks definitely.
I fucking hate pathetic arab pieces of shit, under no circumstances do I have any respect for them. Arabs have no respect for any of the places they go to.

At least chinks eat pork and make good food.

And like another user said... they have no demands on the society they go to. They are prefect guests.

arrahu akbal

chinks for sure
fuck arabs

we wouldn't let any muslims in anyway

Arabs preserved the math and science of the Greeks while white trash were busing killing each other during the Dark Ages. Some of their discoveries are even the backbone to modern medicine :P

if choice is an option i would chose Pajeets all the way.

Aww look at his smile. White girls make Asian boys happy :)

What's Byzantium?