If Nips are uncucked, why are characters in their animus always nordic?

If Nips are uncucked, why are characters in their animus always nordic?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/uiRoJnr.jpg
i.imgur.com/oUJwPHN.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0k9i_A_YsK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are not. Anime is in the perfect spot, where Asians think of them as Asian and Europeans as Europeans. Yes some are blond, but they also have pink etc hair. I guarantee you Japanese Anime artists think of them mostly as Japanese.

Christa is the only anime character I wanna see posted in Sup Forums tbf

oh but Attack on Titan is a German-based artwork anime anyway

a-lot of traps in anime and feminized males, Japs are more degenerate than you think

>why do I market to my primary consumer.

anime creators do not make a lot of money from any country other than japan. the only money they get from other countries is through crunchyroll and such which is almost nothing.

they make most of their money through physical sales in japan.

>cherrypicking yellow hair
most have blue ,pink and black hair

>Cherrypicking an anime where 99.99% of characters are understood to be nordic based and asians are a dying race

Pic related is a picture of the last surviving half-asian in existence. She is very very glorified in the anime, has innate powers in combat, and has the name Mikasa.

Mikssa is a hapa, the last Asian. She's also the strongest and best at everything ever.

Not criticizing you btw, just being more specific.

The Nips are self-loathing and love whites becuz anime meme needs to go. It's just some cherrypicking conspiracy bullshit.

You realize everyone in attack on Titan is supposed to be German except for Mikasa right? And Mikasa is depicted as the most badass

>Nordic
>Literally Queen Jew

Depends on the anime.

To be fair, it's later explained that both she and Levi are the last of a family that directly decended from selective breeding and genetic modifications

They are just Super Soldiers

>Attack on Titan characters
>nordic
>germanic

More like ((((ELDIAAAAAANS)))))

she's a dyke desu
and reiner is homo

Her name is Historia, get your facts straight, faggot. Her mother is a whore btw.

She's the strongest because of her Ackerman bloodline mixed with asian.
>Fuck me, she represent the 'superior' white/asian race mixing

Berserk makes 1/4 of its income from the west and outside of Japan. That is higher than most series. Thought this was a cool fact....

Unless otherwise stated, anime characters are always Japanese

Pix related: Average Japanese qt
White women btfo

Anime is a combination of geisha paintings and insiration by 40's and 50's disney animation. Its why anime characters are typically drawn paler than japanese people. For attack on titan however most characters are of germanic [spoiler]and jewish[/spoiler] descent

>nordic

No.

>artists think of them mostly as Japanese
they look nothing like asians

>Not creative enough to avoid shoehorning your own biases into everything you watch
Ever thought that it might be holocaust based but not actually be the jews? Like a reverse holocaust where the jews are the controllers and the aryans are persecuted?

user, the whole thing is an allegory for the Holohoax, even the author implied it.

Ever heard of aesthetics? No one cares about race or tokens or diversity or whatever marxist shit. Nordic phenotype is attractive so they draw it that way

Additionally, many groups besides jews have been ethnically cleansed/persecuted. your post itself reeks hideously of being affected by (((their))) influence.

Pretty sure there are more non "nordic" character's in the show user, including the main character.

Nah, (((Marleians))) are the one that subjugated the more powerful race through propaganda programs and internment camps.

Eldian's fighting other Eldians, all according to (((Marley's))) plans

Gee where have I seen this before?

I hope that's the tweeest.

And also it's especially retarded question because that was basically what Hollywood has been doing since forever until the recent token farming

Doesn't matter, any group could be under attack/thrown into camps. Isayama himself said the story was more inspired by his bullying experiences than anything else, and he's an apologist for Imperial Japan.

No it's actually happening in the manga, this is the main reason that Reiner suffered so many psychotic breaks, internment camp Eldians literally think if they can kill the island ones, then they will be accepted.

>mfw Jean KirSTEIN

In this anime literally the only asian left is a half asian named mikasa. They directly talk about the race.

Some look asian.

Parasyte also.

more like KANGZ

The Nips are beyond cucked, they were cucked in the 50's now they are whats in store. We're starting to see this change in Europe, such as feminised males, extreme sexual deviance, self loathing, self isolation with ai waifu companions its all coming the way of the west. Japan was just the beta test.

Thats the point. If i give you a stickman, you will automatically relate it to yourself. For example the xkcd cartoon. Just stick figures but you automaticall think of them as white.

It is definitely a reverse Holocaust. The (((Marely))) have imprisoned the remaining Eldians and fed them propaganda that their entire race is evil and ethnically cleansed everyone for Lebensraum and that is why they have to atone for their sins by killing their kinsman inside the walls.

In other words, a powerful race that once ruled the entire world fell and now lives under the heel of their former victims who force feed them propaganda to make them hate themselves and convince them that the world would be a better place without them. Sound familiar? And we now the author has been accused of glorifying WW2 Japan by South Korea. One of his characters (Commander Pyxis) is based off a WW2 Japanese general who may have committed war crimes.

A stickman is genuinely generic though. It has no distinguishing features beyond the most basic representation of a humanoid possible. Anime on the other hand does have distinguishing features, and most of them are far more caucasian than they are mongoloid.

That's a bit like "unless otherwise stated these lolis are of legal age"...

More anime characters that actually look asian

They look Japanese, tho

Plus they have Asian names.

AoT is set in a European conquest world you moron.

Reminder that this was said

If a character is really white, the Japanese will kinda be obvious about it.

It's projection until stated otherwise

With a name like Edward Elric I'm pretty sure he is white.

Are you implying Edward Elrich is not supposed to be white? Look at his fucking name.

>why

because they are uncucked, duh
they share the vision of Hoppe and Hitler,
of races free of Jewish rule

True, on second thought, he is white, and there are asians in Fullmetal Alchemist who look asian...

I should've picked a better example.

Japs aren't stupid, they know exactly what they're doing when they make a blonde, blue eyed character. It's not an accident, and it's not random. Part of it is to appeal to foreign audiences and part is their own attraction to non-Japanese characteristics.

To try and handwave it all away as just random choices, "see, some characters have pink hair too!" is the height of stupidity and weeaboo bullshit. No jap artist is closing his eyes and imagining a ethnically japanese person with blue eyes and blonde hair when they come up with these characters. It just isn't happening.

Edward Elric isn't fucking white he's a Xerxian. Amestrians are the whites in Fullmetal; they have blue eyes and blonde hair and conduct genocidal campaigns because of a (((homonculus))). Fuck you and your cultural appropriation if everything blonde is automatically white then you're a fucking abo and automatically a nigger.

Whitey thinks he's so cool
>whitey is 2nd best in IQ, not first
>whitey won't exist in 20 years
>whitey is the first genocide by suicide
>whitey gets less gold medals than niggers and chinks
>whitey can't tell (((them))) apart from whitey
>cucks are always white males

Ishval master race reporting in.

They aren't cucked, look at how cute their anime girls are

Ed isn't fucking white; they make it very clear that Hoenheim, Ed, and Al have golden eyes because they are Xerxians, the closest race you can assign would be Aryan/Iranian. The show clearly depicts the "whites" as Amestrians like Olivia and Winry, with blonde hair and BLUE eyes.

Stop trying to say everything great ever was white people, it makes you sound like a kang.

It's fiction nigger.
None of those places exist.
He has blonde hair and blue eyes in a fictional universe that borrows heavily from European styles.
He's fucking rebranded European for dumb weebs like you.

This anime literally takes place in germany or eastern Europe. It makes perfect sense that almost all the characters are European

It takes place on Madagascar.

If it's fiction, then why the fuck do real-life whites want to say the cartoon character is white? He doesn't even have fucking blue eyes you fucking colorblind autistic stupid fuck.

I used to think otherwise, but there is nothing special about whites. You're just as retarded as niggers, especially whites in the USA because your ancestors couldn't help themselves from fucking dirty apes. Literally every "white" in the US South is actually a NIGGER.

Aesthetics

Where is that stated?

Assmad nonwhite weeb detected.
Yeah these characters with blonde hair living in a stylized steam punk renamed Europe totally aren't white because they actually Amestrianabootyshoes or whatever.
Give me a fucking break.

In the anime that OP has a picture of it is clearly stated that the people have german heritage.

They say that they are germanic in the manga.

finally people realize the marleys are the jews and the eldians are the germans
people always call the marleys nazis and it pisses me off they cant see its reverse holocaust

Anime characters are hapa.

Have you read the manga?

They're Eldian. In the SnK world the entire map is upside down, Germany would be like Africa.

So I guess they were ahead of the game on that one.

Go find a white guy with golden eyes, then you can post in this thread again. Can't wait til you apes go extinct.

Don't be stupid hans, everyone wants to be white.

Lupin III literally added Goemon as a character because they thought it was too westernized otherwise.

Japan clearly has a fascination with Europe and the West, I mean look at the obsession they have with Paris.

Not that all anime is Western oriented or influenced, but considering the whole big eye style was influenced by Betty Boop then it's a bit silly to suggest there isn't a Western impact.

>He doesn't even have fucking blue eyes you fucking colorblind autistic stupid fuck.

lol you dumb fuck Europeans have blue,brown,green, hazel, grey and inbetween. You sound like a nigger weeb who can't get over the fact that japs don't like niggers and don't draw them in their gook comics.

Get more buttblasted.

Because it's drawn on a white background. Duh.

Five seconds on Google
"Hazel eyes"

Then go find me a nigger with golden eyes.

It's (((Marleians)))
Everyone inside the walls are either white or Asian representing the German-Japanese alliance in World War II with the Anti-Comintern pact.
Commander Erwin Smith and Erwin Rommel, a German general during WW2 share the same first name and Smith's birthday is the same as the date Rommel died. They both have blonde hair, blue eyes and an identical hair cut.
i.imgur.com/uiRoJnr.jpg
i.imgur.com/oUJwPHN.png
Owl denied the ethnic cleansing which the old Eldians had supposedly done saying that if it would have happened there wouldn't be so many Marleyans in the world which is something that holocaust deniers argue with also.
After the Marleyans take over they make the Eldians wear symbols on their arms and they're all put into ghettos presumably doing that as revenge towards the Eldians who likely did the same thing to the Marleyans when they ruled representing the Nazis putting Jews in ghettos making them wear the 'Jude' symbol on them only this time it's reversed. It's without a doubt a reverse holocaust. Eldians are the master race.

Brown isn't white.

What's funnier is there's fucking obvious Asian characters that contrast with the "European" ones.

I like to imagine that anime portrays a world where Hitler won and imperialism still remained. But in this anime alternate universe, the Japanese birthrate plundered quickly so Europeans started settling in and adopting Japanese culture and eventually identifying as Japanese over a period of time.

I hope, I'd hate to echo this nigga.

they literally model them after white people though

>nordic people who speak japanese
so basically nordic people were conquered by japan then

Or mongols?

or finns

>girls
kek

because Nordics are more attractive than japs or anyone with the standard brown eyes/dark hair combination really

Anime only fag here.

Not really madagasgar, the map is just based off of a flipped earth map, but it's a fantasy world.

More anime characters that actually look asian

>Has the strength to disregard literally having is arm bitten off to order his soldiers to disregard him and focus on the main objective of the mission.
>Later, sans an arm single handedly cuts down the race traitor to save the mission objective.

Nah man, Erwin is the embodiment of the Aryan

youtube.com/watch?v=0k9i_A_YsK0

>I'd hate to echo this nigga
What do you mean? Why would you hate to repeat what he did doing something similar, doing whatever it takes to find the truth and fight for your people alongside them before you die a beautiful death that had self made meaning.
Or am I understanding the word echo incorrectly?

Brock never opens his eyes.

That shit is not accurate though.

In one of my pictures I'm 70% asian and in another I'm 60% hispanic.

It's a manga from Japan made by a Japanese so of course it's going to be in his language primarily. The author is a nationalist.
The theme song has German parts sung in it.
The people in the story are all white's with the majority being Asian, It's even said in the story.

No it takes place in a fantasy world

the very first episode of attack on titan had a jewish mother crying about her son moses
nips are fucked