Colbert is going to run for President in 2020

Colbert is going to run for President in 2020.

It's over, Drumpftards.

Can't wait for his one scoop policy.

2 scoops=Death penalty

It can't flop worse than his new show.

>russian tv
oh shit he's part of the russian conspiracy

>not immediately understanding liberals are projecting all their back-room deals with Russia onto Trump

wow what a fucking retard ! This will be fucking GLORIOUS!!! Colbertfag will find out how disliked he is outside of his little libtard retard bubble. CANT FUCKING WAIT!

2020: The great outsider election

He actually has good ratings.

Sauce? Archive? I need to confirm how serious he was.

is that a rare flag or an indie boy band?

No he won't, he is lying for views.

Good let him, let all these shitty people scream they are running for president as a Democrat, let them stretch all the votes out as much as they want.

If Dems had any sense they would have refused to vote on election day and stated the reason was "the election was rigged in her favor" or something, but no, they all jumped aboard the Hillary train after complaining about the bitch.

>We have to unite against Trump we must vote Hillary.
Really nigga? How about you just dont vote, instead of throwing away your morals and respect.

He's basically Hillary Clinton with a penis, so the result would be hilarious.

Sage this shit. The kike is a Canadian and can't run

this is obviously a random joke taken out of context. Colbert is doing his show in Russia currently or something like that.

OP is an example why modern media has gone down the toilet

Mark my words:
It's pretty clever, because in the next couple of years it will come out that Colbert is a major pedophile and his defense will be: "It's all a big hoax because Trump is threatened by me running for president."

T W O T E R M S ?

fucking sage

His show is always in first place in late night ratings. Millions of people a night tune in to watch him rehash the same Trump jokes.

Isnt he the fag that is pissy that we dont have to pay for his sons fucked up health conditions anymore?

This is literally the 1% trying to leach off of us