This looks 100% accurate to me, but i wanted to know if you have more information about these infilatrators!

This looks 100% accurate to me, but i wanted to know if you have more information about these infilatrators!

I'd like to see someone you do trust then.

Is everyone a shill?

Is it possible to disagree with someone about a few things and still be 99.9% philosophically compatible?

Don't let the small things divide us.

All correct except for

>Mike Enoch (Divorced his jew wife and tricked a Jewish ad company into giving them 17k, also has put his reputation on the line for the movement and is still involved IRL)

>Anglin (Has bad shit sometimes but overall benefit since he reaches alot of people with the stormer)

>Spencer (faggy but overall benefit for now, just needs to work out more)

>Jared Taylor (American Renaissance puts out videos frequently along with articles defending and advocating for whites. He stays away from jews to avoid heat)

Where's Jim and Peterson, unless this list is only for shitty ones.
Also CF doesnt love niggers, he calls them savages

Yes everyone is a shill to white nationalist , but this is just a b8 thread

CF is a closet degenerate.

That might be, but a higher probability is he left to become an isis fighter

It's hard to tell if Richard Spencer is controlled opposition or just stupid. Either way, he harms the ideas he advocates for.

On one hand, he can't defend his ideas concerning race and nationalism and in that one interview he was asked what "white" meant and he kept stumbling and contradicting himself. For a white nationalist he certainly sucks at defending white nationalism.

On the other hand his support of Tulsi Gabbard is 100% logical and he's bringing in supporters to her campaign against the kikes, but he could also just be there to discredit her so the MSM can smear her with "she has WN support!" in 2020 so they can get a corporate into the DNC nomination.

He probably contracted aids trying to "infiltrate" the gay scene for "research purposes"

Duke is a FBI plant? Really?

That's an old Sup Forums meme desu, although people do believe it.

A tldr of white nationalism is that it's filled with spergs who thinks that everyone is a Jew.

You have to add one more now.

This is a really good non argument.

there are plenty of arguments there.

The US government saved his life.

Him and the owner of stormfront, Don Black, planned a coup in Haiti. They got guns, boats and a few useful idiots ready with the goal of going down there and single-handedly overthrowing the government and installing themselves as leaders.

Fortunately for them all they were arrested before they could leave.

Not just them, it's everyone in the "alternative media".

Reminder: anyone who makes their living on youtube from being the poster-child of controversial ideas has some sort of personality disorder, most likely narcissism combined with aspergers. The women clearly just are attention whores who can't form a single original thought. The men are either autistic losers who obsess over one thing they dislike or are narcissistic con-men. If someone actually cares about the topic they will try to persuade people with nuanced arguments and engaging people who disagree with them in a respectful manner.

>accuses MW and Spencer of being gay
>convienently ignores Gavin 'lmao look at my dick and my buttplug' McIness' faggotry

Also anybody who works still at Rebel Media is literally a zionist kike loving shill and probably the best example of controlled opposition.

LOL, necessity.

divide an conquer
IDEAS > PEOPLE
we aren't identyfags
ideas matter

Some of these things aren't even bad.There is literally nothing wrong with being a "Putin shill" or having "yellow fever" you purity spiraling autistic Atlanticist.

hahaha
you faggots you don't know the people behind the scene.
even if you get ride of all of them... will create a new batch for you!

Nobody here owns their property, nor can avoid using Jewbucks to pay for necessities. That's sad.

The only good thing is that once the WW3 breaks out we actuall rightwingers will kill you hippies one by one!
There are even lists on the dark net of leftwing people to kill, once the war breaks out!
Me and my friends have out own, man 50 people gonna get killed ISIS style hah! I actually enjoy you libs and jews, because the more smug posts you post, the more brutally you will get killed :)

Ok who isnt a pseudo intellectual then?

how are Woes and Spencer gay also are you faggots alergic to success? why do you attack people who pretty much have the same views as you? i never see one attacking any one left wing just alt lite and alt right

BROTHER NATHANEAL IS A SAINT!

YOU TALE THAT BACK, BUSTER!

Common filth does not love Islam, he just thinks it's god's wrath on the godless Europeans. He is not deaf to the JQ, he merely understands that whites share some responsibility to the Jews power over the West after all the merchant cannot survive if people do not buy from him.

>lolbertarianism
>thinks giving absolute power to people is good as long as they are white and say the right things

>Sir Jared Taylor on the list.
Kindly gas yourself. Yes goy don't listen to Jared Taylor goy he doesn't want to kill every Jew so he's not Sup Forums enough.

>when 19 year olds think David Duke is a shill/plant

Fucking kek. He literally created the mainstream modern conservative republican political platform. Get fucked you stupid cunts

Are there people that genuinely believe that Richard Spencer isn't a massive leech/controlled?

No one was talking about him before the election, he's a boogeyman that poses for cringeworthy photos

Self appointed leader, like seriously

>checks flag

If it wasn't obvious enough that this was a shill post, it is now, faggot.

>David Duke
>FBI plant
This is how stupid you are.