How does our nations capital have the worst crime rate in the country...

How does our nations capital have the worst crime rate in the country? That is downright pathetic how we can't even clean up our own capital with all the money we have

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/0d0371d0-31f4-11e5-8873-775ba7c2ea3d?mhq5j=e1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol Missouri sucks

Is this real?

> MY GOD ITS FULL OF STARS

>worse the puerto rico
wew

totally real
ft.com/content/0d0371d0-31f4-11e5-8873-775ba7c2ea3d?mhq5j=e1

here's some more reading

Blacks

How much crime goes unreported in those cities with higher densities because the people reporting them would also have outstanding warrants?

DC is a multicultural city plus the CIA loves to kill pesky people that want to reveal something. But more so of the large dindu population

Wow US virgin islands are fucked

Missouri is the worst state. Fuck Missouri.

>orangeburg sc

How does a small town with only 23,000 people have 75% dindus? Wtf?

because all other states, even very densely populated ones, have significant rural and suburban populations

DC is only a city
cities have higher crime rates than suburbs or rural areas

>human

They are attracted to gimme days like bears to honey.

Hilarious

lol

What about at the county level?

Harrisburg, PA is basically heroin addicted black people living on welfare. They keep electing black women to run the city and it keeps going bankrupt.

>these people all congregated ahead of time, planned this out and put these robes on and all agreed this would be a good plan

wew

>heroin addicted living on welfare

Damn im jealous

Site is paywalled. Where exactly is evidence linking the organisations to the ships?

How the hell is Massachusetts' murder rate so low?

>GOTTA GIT DA GIBS

It's filled with niggers, the only way we can get rid of the crime problem is to move out the nonwhites

reminder

Vermont is not cool. Full of cucks worse than pac northwest

because its only a city and it has bad demographics. even the shitty states have rural areas that just have less crime due to less density.

this nigga looks scared

Bump

It's the niggers

>They're playing the part of conservative women who are forced to be subservient

PERFECT

>midwest just gets American flag
Really? Couldn't even get a flag with the lakes on it?

>tfw Phoenix has some of the most lax-gun laws in the USA
>tfw it doesn't even crack the top 10

They're all too busy being addicted to heroin to murder anyone

I would add the rural areas of Colorado to cool boys.

i didnt make it senpai. why not make one yourself

>59.3
That means 1 in 1500 people is murdered every year. That means that over your lifetime, you have a 1/19 chance of being murdered.

Now, a "normal" family has 2 children, 2 parents, and 4 grandparents, which is 8 people. This means that within this direct family tree (not including uncles, cousins....etc), there is a 35% chance that someone will be murdered.

Assuming you know at least 100 people, this means there is a 99.5% chance that someone you know will be murdered.

Bump

It's just because of St. Louis. Go anywhere else in Missouri and it's white and comfy.
Southern Missouri master race.

Pretty obvious. Look at the ones with the least shitskins. Direct correlation. Europeans and Canadians don't realize this and buy into the gun control meme, when really if dindus had a true hypothetical inability to access/use guns, gun crime would drop insanely. I'm sure they'd still find other ways to kill each other though.

not Kansas City

Why do you think?

fuck DC, it could burn for all I care.

>African immigrants are more ambitious than other people
never understood this meme

Blacks and spanish are more likely to join gangs..

More ambitious to fuck shit up maybe