Fucking libtards:

Still arrassing and tracking down that poor women because she dared to ask for a white doctor in Canada. WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE MORONS?
It's even trending on jewtube
youtube.com/watch?v=NAtpQqAFlhk

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/25/yale-dean-placed-on-leave-after-she-left-racist-elitist-yelp-reviews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

free speech has consequences

only if you're white

good. I hope it sends a message to the normies

>tracking down and harassing
>implying Sup Forums doesnt do this with every SJW they disagree with

Cry more.

>WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE MORONS?
they do it because we let them
start attacking back.

>being this much of a victim
theblaze.com/news/2017/05/25/yale-dean-placed-on-leave-after-she-left-racist-elitist-yelp-reviews/

Another moron that doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut.
You want a white doctor, you find a white doctor.

Wouldn't recording someone in a doctors office be some sort of violation of privacy laws?

I want to feed tracy tong the dong

then don't complain about Kaepernick still being a FA.

coward

Then why are liberals so butthurt every time we try to get one of their golden gooses fired for saying stupid shit? "Free speech has consequences" types were oddly silent while we attacked Kathy Griffin and Stephen Colbert.

>Tracking down criminals that beat up students using bike locks
>Tracking down an innocent women that has ethnic preferences
learn the difference fag

>Canada
>Privacy laws
Do you think we're a first world country or something?

>it was only one person

Ok newfag.

>Sup Forums being on the same level as a national media channel

that will be hard to do, sportsball is extremely important to me
as are comedians

If this gets tons of attention then white people are going to keep doing it. This harassment will backfire. The white chimp-out has begun.

You don't treat "leftist" with any moral standards, antifa. When Sup Forums does it, its completely justifiable, even more so because it is defensive and done against our enemies.

This is war, always expect leftists to be underhanded pieces of shit. You will have to defend that women or attack the people responsible for it.

How do we make this gook bitch regret being such a gook bitch to this woman.

Everyone has a right to ask for a doctor from their own race.

>Free speech has consequences
>Unless it's someone I like
At least you admit you have no moral principles about free speech and only pretend to when it's useful

>Implying niggers or pajeets will ever ask for a nigger or pajeet doctor

They are reporting on a viral video, and wanted to ask the person questions. Nothing wrong with that. If she can't defend her views on camera, she probably knows she's a retard. They didn't give out her address or phone number for others to threaten her like Sup Forums does. A few threats are worse than media coverage with zero incitement.

>durr we da good guise
How was Sup Forums justified when they attack a business that refuses to serve Trump supporters, but supports a business that refuses to serve gays? It's just as much of a double standard as SJWs have. Either businesses have the right to refuse certain customers, or they don't. Sup Forums(the average conservative user) wants it both ways when it fits their views.

>>Unless it's someone I like
can you please expand on this? for whom did i say that free speech doesn't have consequences?

Yessir

They also have the privilege of being made a laughing stock if they do. Freedom is fun, huh?

They're really desperate to make an example of this woman and whip the rest of the slaves into compliance.

This is devious and despicable, what they're doing to this woman, may they suffer severe backlash.

>>implying Sup Forums doesnt do this with every SJW they disagree with

>implying Sup Forums does this
>implying you're not a strawmaning little faggot bitch hiding behind the gadsden flag

Only if they do something like track a woman down because she prefers a white doctor.

Kill yourself.

It's Canada, I'm amazed she isn't in jail for life.

>facts i dont like are strawmanning

You must not have been here long if you don't think it's happened.

>hiding behind a flag
>hiding
>on an anonymous image board
You're a special kind of stupid.

Canadian reports are so much better looking than American ones.

I'd fuck the reporter