Because they're innocent human beings

>Bangladeshi migrants who don't speaks Burmese
>Indigenous
Total propaganda

>innocent
>human
>beings

all 3 are incorrect

Give them military aid, the minorities will disappear faster than you can spell Pakistan

muzzies thought they could rape and murder burmese children and get away with it.

they assumed the burmese are like the british.

slick classy and cool i like it

Watch out boys! We go a postmodernist deconstruction going on here.

First Indian flag i've seen since the new flags were added.

Welcome back Pajeet.

Poo in Loo.

>How do we stop the genocide in Myanmar?
By letting them finish it.
Fuck all Muslims, kill them all, put their heads on pikes to be picked at by the crows. All Muslims must be killed.

based chinks

>buddhism is a religion of pea-

>goes to donate
>wait a second this is to stop the genocide
Should we set up a go fund me to help continue the slaughter?

Ye dis is veru bad

>Pakistan wanting to fight against this "genocide"
>While their government still denies the Bengali genocide

WouldNotBeOpposed/10

>video
Fuck off - these people look like Poo in Loo rather than average Burmese or majority of Burmese ethnic groups.

It looks a ethnic conflict rather than religious one.

Poos have to go back to Bangladesh or India.

They aren't Bangladeshi citizens. They have lived in Burma for generations. It'd be like saying hurr durr send the northern Irish bacj to Scotland. Its a retarded argument.

You dont.
This is humanity's baby steps in the correct direction.

Send them more guns.

Let the red prince remove those idiots

correct me if im wrong but i was under the impression that it was the Irish that settled in Scotland, not the other way round. Not disputing your point just the details.

Fuck our pope.

> Myanmar
You mean Burma

Why?

If buddhists want to remove you, you're doing it wrong.

Buddhism is probably the most peaceful !major religion on earth, and even they've had enough of Muslims.

Just goes to show you.

This.

If you managed to piss the Buddhists off to the point that they want to kill you, you probably deserve it.

Why would anyone want to be against a nonsecular country LOL That's so random XD.

Donating to keep people in harms way rather relocate then. I thought UN loved refugees--I smell a migrant worker surplus happening.

>Military dictatorship
>Eventually pressured in to turning over country to nobel peace winning woman
>She starts a muzzy genocide

>muslims
>innocent

m8

>post photo of earthquake victims
genocide

you know you fucked up when the Buddhists are carrying out your ethnic cleansing.

give the perpetrators better guns, the faster they get on with it the sooner it stops.

What sort of antagonism does it take to send a Buddhist off the rails?

>clearly the muslims have discovered it

based

Give the Burmese more guns and chemical weapons. The genocide will stop naturally once all Muslims are gone.

Based Nation! I will spend sometimes holidays there!

thats correct

> Ashin Wirathu
> Ashin
> Asian
> Wirathu
> Wrath

ASIAN WRATH !

Redpill me in Buddhism

Why would we want to?

irish settled the scottish highlands
scottish lowlanders settled northern ireland

>be Muslim
>attack buddhists for decades
>destroy Buddhist monuments
>rape Buddhist woman and children
>burn Buddhist temples
>Buddhist get fed up
>fight back and destroy Muslims
>Muslims cry "weave oppressed"
>western cuck media does what western cuck media always does
>THE FACE OF BUDDHIST TERROR, HOW THIS BUDDHIST MONK IS GENOCIDING MISLIMS IN BURMA

Anyone else fed up of the west siding with Sunni Muslims scum at every opportunity?

>>Muslims

I stopped watching right there.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good for them, kill the Moslem slime

R E M O V E D
E
M
O
V
E
D

>this wrathful son of a bitch is genociding muslims like it's going out of style
>click here to learn how

*clicks*

True my bro, and yet there are still people who call themselves right-wingers buying into the kike propaganda and refusing to believe the kikes and mohammedans are just two sides of the same coin and would kill us all in an eyeblink if they could, their hands are too deep in the sand.

that picture does not show a muslim genocide but the aftermath of the boxing day tsunami.
the vast majority hasn't, they are recent immigrants. just because Arakan wasn't entirely muslim gypsy-free in the past doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of rohingya in Burma today consists of recent refugees. they flee to other neighboring countries too, to Thailand, to Indonesia; nobody wants them. especially seeing how they tried to secede from Burma and tried to create an islamic state in Arakan in the fifties of the last century.

>Innocent
>Human
Right.

Fake news
It's a movie set

ISunni Muslims extremists and Jews in the media are on the same side, every time someone is against Muslims the Jews in the media find a way to portray the people fighting against them as the bad guys

I don't even hate Arabs or any ethnicity that follows Islam, just keep it in their own countries and stop defending them every time they attack and start shit with non Muslims

>It'd be like saying hurr durr send the northern Irish bacj to Scotland. Its a retarded argumente

Btw how come that argument ain't retarded?
They made a forced colonisation in an occupied territory. They have to go back or be at mercy at the original settlers of Ireland.

If some are forced to remove its colonial empires and their colonial settlers, the same must apply to the rest of the world. Or it only works when it a white colonialists - non-white majority land.

What about the occupation of Northern Cyprus and colonisation of the Northern Cyprus by Anatolians violating UN terms?

Well the norther Irish aren't a bunch of terrori-
Oh

how do you cure cancer? cut out the tumors.

BUDDHA VULT!