>2013
>Fedora tipping atheists claim to be better than Christians
>muh logic
>muh reason

>2017
>Pagans claim to be better than Christians
>muh white heritage
>muh dead kike on a stick

History repeats itself to those who do not learn from it.
DEVS VVLT
>nb4 butthurt christfag
You're the one butthurt. Pagan LARPers BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh white heritage

Fuck off nigger

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and

Your opinion doesn't matter - you're religious!
You exist purely to purchase useless tacky knick knacks and provide children to purchase even more useless tack knick knacks and serve your TRUE gods - men who are and always will be BETTER THAN YOU.

martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".
Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Do you really believe that the early christians that embraced their martyrhood to the lions said to themselves "I am dying to this lion so that the white race can survive, fuck jews!" or any such anachronistic reinterpretation that you have decided to give to their death cult?

> Turning the other cheek does not pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify anti-white violence in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books

What exactly is wrong with European people making an attempt to embrace their cultural roots rather than that of a foreign, Semitic desert religion?

Jews are a very successful group that has become successful by monopolising finances through ethnic networking and promoting ideologies that demonize their own actions so that the goyim won't copy their success

so they promote anti-nationalistic Communism among the goyim while endorsing Zionism for themselves

is there any wonder that they promoted universalist Christianity among the goyim while endorsing Judaism for themselves?

then christians wonder why Jews dominate them!

You "christian" people seem to believe that Paul the Pharisee and Peter the Jew the grabbed their swords and killed the romans that wanted to execute them, come on

They were well aware that their religion demanded them to be submissive to their enemies and finally die to them, that is exactly the lesson they wanted the goyim to learn

Look, I know that you actually don't believe in the whole "infinite treasures in Heaven" thing, so you are trying to justify fighting for survival in this world where you can get actual treasures, but don't try to rewrite history please

Fuck off nigger

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

If Christianity is a religion of earthly power, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

nb4 butthurt christfag

>muh white heritage
If you don't love your race, fine. We know where you stand.

Christians were never supposed to get power. The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist minority that is protected by the arms of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

> the Sermon on the Mount is really just about taking the moral high ground

what a bizarre justification for ignoring everything written in the Gospel, insofar early christians actually did that shit, they refused to fight and died for their religion, like Jesus himself said

but Jesus stopped a few people from changing their money in the tribunes... oh... that contradicts everything else he ever did and said and it means that Paul and Peter and all the early christians got it all wrong

> Christianity conquered nearly the whole world until the nations of Europe became too prideful and started fighting against each other.

You do know that is a bizarre ahistorical claim right?

You seem to believe that Christianity is a religion with a program based around the "strong will inherit the earth" and "my EMPIRE is of this world"

For better or for worse, Christianity is now as much dead as paganism.

I mean really, have you read the Gospel ONCE?

Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Where was that magical power when the Roman Empires of the East and West were destroyed by their enemies?

By Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans, while the mongols ravaged the East of Europe, that would only end with the paganizing Renaissance and the break up of the church power with the reformation

Holy fucking shit just upload your rant to a pastebin and link to it you faggot

>hurr hurr pole is a chris chan board

This shit meme for low-IQ cucks only started in 2015. It's bad enough that you're more loyal to some kike plot than you are to your own race, but you're obnoxious about it. You faggots need to shut up about your semitic cult or leave.

> not using it to bump the thread

do you even Sup Forums?

All the while Christianity flounders in the west.

>worshipping a jewish preacher who was rightfully crucified by the Romans

>turning the other cheek

>loving your enemies

>pray for those who persecute you

I laugh at fucking American euro mutts larping being European and Aryan. Muh Ancestors. Well you fat fucks let see your DNA results. Every single of the ViKANGS are fucking mongrels. Not one I know (and I know a lot) has once taken a DNA test. Fuck off and stop faking shit.

Why are you Christians so ass pained by "pagans"? Surely your time would be better spent attacking Islam or some actual threat to your faith?

>christcucks trying to divide and conquer whites yet again
You're never going to exterminate the glory of Aryans!

>christkikes bring mudshits nd niggers to destroy the homelands of the hite race
>christkike supreme kisses niggers feet and shills for more rapefugees
why shouldn't we gas christkikes again?

Most descendants of Vikings are mongrels in terms of European background, they traveled around Europe raping foreign women

Kys

Because it's fucking cringe worthy. Angles and Saxon did fuck all. Christianity made Europe first class not fucking dancing about in the woods and drinking mead out of a fucking horn.

What's the alternative?
Nothing?

all the DEUS VULT larpers are actually mudslimes.

Even if they did fuck all, they're still our ancestors and we should honor them.

i guess being celibate and praying ten hours a day in a monastery is so much better right?

luckily the aristocracy of europe still had their pagan values of strength, loyalty, courage,... to defend europe while the church was busy debating about who was a heretic and how they could best sell indulgences.

Stop banging on about Asatru is so fucking gay. Those Wolves of Vinland are fucking cringe, Robert Taylor is cringe, they all are. How sad that people have to attach a label to themselves like we wuz vikangz n sheeit.

You're not European burger, you are a mutt. Face and fuck off with your bullshit.

Christianity made Europe... a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved killing scientists that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during the Middle Ages

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well into the 1600s as Islam advanced

actually, the church was busy touching little boys.

Why is it even cringe worthy? Where is the cringe? Some people want to honor their ancestors, why is that cringe worthy? People would like to be part of a religion that centers around their race, why is that cringe worthy?
People want a folk belief, why is that cringe worthy?

"Paganism" does include non-Germanic branches, surely that can't be the crux of your argument. I've seen plenty of Neo-Roman guys in threads here.

I wouldn't be surprised, being sandniggers or kikes would explain the amount of effort they expend bashing 0.001% of the white population instead of the 1.5 billion muslims on this planet.

He wasn't a kike you dumb cunt. This is where people like you fail. You know nothing about Christianity. I do, you don't.

Says the retard with a cross in their flag.
You're a retard or a sandnigger.

Why take Asatru? Or Paganism? It's not your religion. Unless you want to show me a DNA analysis of yourself?

Did you come up with this TL; DR copypasta all on your own, and want to get the most mileage from it by posting it in a bunch of threads, or did you just google it up? Maybe it was fed to you by your masters.

>you're a mutt
So are you, by that logic. You're a brit.

Nah, historically, crusader tards have been better at murdering europeans and other christians than anything else.

I actually find the Wolves of Vinland amusing, they have the right idea IMHO, if you're going to be a "pagan", go whole hog.

I know what Paganism is. ViKangz is the new must have label amongst burgers.

Paganism is fucking cringe.

Imagine being such a massive fucking faggot that you make a thread like this.

>born out of observant jews

>circumsized

>observed sabbath

>celebrated Pesach

>called rabbi

>worshipped in the temple and preached in synagogues

>claims to be sent by yahweh

>all his followers were jews

>bears the title king of the jews

>n-not a jew guys

>mfw

>Why is it cringe?
>it's cringe
Great argument cum guzzler.

Not at all. I can prove my ancestry DNA wise for thousands of years in the same location. And a family tree from 1551. No Euro mutt here lad.

You're acting like tribes never mixed in Europe.
What specifically is cringe about it?

Christianity is a non-white desert religion made up by goat fuckers. Hail the pantheon!

>in the 1990s it was Satanism
>in the 2000s it was atheism
>in the 2010s it's paganism
>always the same types of faggots butthurt that mommy made them go to church

In the 2020s it'll be islam

If you say so m8, of the "pagans" I know irl, only one out of the six is Germanic. Three Roman, one Greek, one Egyptian.

Do you know any of them personally? They're fucking degenerate faggots. Literally.

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome

But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew?

never mind!

What exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!

There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Thanks Jews.

You know nothing of real Christianity. Evident.

Then let's see it.

why do you even want them to go to church?

to be told about how refugees are welcomed? and how many black kids they should adopt?

it's a plus you dumb ass poorfag.

LOL Ok. Jesus was white. Somehow Vikings got intermixed with the Semitic races. LOL.

real Christianity meaning... ?

the actual practices of the early christians? or medieval larping?

Because Christians would not separate from the Jewish religion until much later, when the roman rebellions started

In fact, the main spreader of the cult, Paul, was a pharisee!

t.nigger feet kisser

All christfags can say is fedora memes and "muh cringe!" and LARPer!. While saying DUES VAULT! and believing the earth is 6000 years old.

Lmao why are you guys so touchy? You guys complain so much about a handful of neo-pagans

I think you should be more worried about how cucked your religion has become and that it's the choice religion of shitskins worldwide

Anyone can just make shit up, you idiot. Christ was a Jew. That's why the Romans called him a "Jewish messiah", you cretinous leper. Christfags are the most cucked pieces of dogshit, I swear.

well tell me why someone from the line of david, the king of the jews, a rabbi who worshipped in the temple, was circumcized and observed the sabbath and other feasts, was not a jew?

>and believing the earth is 6000 years old.
HURRRR DURRRR STRAWMAN XDXDXXXXD
Fucking kill yourself fedorashitter.

Christianity falls apart without genesis story being literal.

if only it was only about believing the Earth is too young!!

the main problem is that you believe that a Jewish War God will destroy the Earth to save the people that mentally talked to him in the correct way, and then bring them to an utopia where they will worship him every damn second of eternity

>His kingdom is NOT of this world

That doesn't mean what you think it means

Muh no true scotsman

Pagans on pol are a slightly different breed, more evolved to the times than the atheist of 2013. There is money involved now. See how they shill. Watch them try to herd customers to their websites and YouTube channels, where they can beg for donations and sell their books and wares. Watch every pagan general, and they will link all kinds of revenue generating websites to the OP. It's actually an almost admirable level of low cunning, preying on the weak of faith, the disenfranchised, and the gullible to line their pockets.

Itt bitter christfags larping to assuage their inherit feelings of inadequacy

It's most likely divide and conquer shills, pagans never complain about christians unless rightfully calling out cuckery in their religion. But there is always a butthurt christian who makes a thread like this.

>Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

>the choice religion of shitskins worldwide

That would be Islam.

lel

> posting a book of fiction as counter-argument

wat

Most Christians are not white.

are they not?

>Wasting your time with spirituality and ecumenical activities

Everyone here was a "pagan" before the baptism.
LOL, faggots.

not really

Africans get freebies from Christcucks: food, women, their babies being adopted, etc

No one gives a fuck about pagans, no morals, no society building, no civilization, no relevancy in a society's rules, morals, codes, ect.
Just a bunch of dumb kids adopting funny symbols to feel like a special snowflake.
Pagans are no different than irrelevant posers like emos or goths.

this sounds very similar to catholic church
>muh indulgences goy
>give me monies for all these HORRIBLE SINS you're committing
2017: A majority of christians are in Africa, the church pays to send refugee boats from Africa to europe, ignores this and LARPs as a crusader

>DOOCE VOLT GOYS!!!

What tards like this guy need to realize is that the west is done for, we are in the dying stage of civilizations and there is nothing you can do, no amount of resistance and brutal warfare will save it, religion can't save it either, nothing can.
Read Oswald Spengler and accept the truth, the west has run it's course, the only hope we have now is either the slavs civilization takes off after the death of the west, or that a new culture is formed from the ashes, just like how the west rose from the ashes of classical civilization, or the new muds culture rose from the death of the maginian civilization
He predicted the fall of Germany whether he wanted it to happen or not
He predicted that the west would die
Now we must prepare to build a new culture in order to survive and if retards like this can't understand that fascism lost it's war to save the west then nothing can save it, what we must do is save our race and faith for the founding of a new and better culture

In 300s it was Christianity

And the christian religion has a bunch of Peter Popoffs. It's equally has much of a sham.

>no morals, no society building, no civilization, no relevancy in a society's rules, morals, codes

>christfags unironically believe this

Greek and Roman pagans beg to differ