Why are so many "hot" girls claiming to be right wing all of a sudden? What's the endgame here?

Why are so many "hot" girls claiming to be right wing all of a sudden? What's the endgame here?

women do anything for attention

We actually have jobs thats why.

Mad easy to get likes and NEETbux from basement dwelling Trump fanatics who glomb all over them

They were always out there, but now Overton windonw is moving right and they feel emboldened to be more open with their views.

they wish to be spared on the day of the rope
that's not gonna happen

they want our BWC

easy money and fame.

beta white males sure do love worshiping women

fpbp

the right has always had hot white women

Trump isn't right wing

over half of white women DID vote for Trump...

It's the new cool thing.

/thread
a woman will always try to make herself the biggest fish in the smallest pond to maximize her options.

>Hot

To get laid.

Women realized they don't want to chain themselves to betas whose greatest ambition in life is to convince their girlfriends to have sex with a nigger.

Women love role models

looks like an ugly jew
not the single ones

That's a good thing.

Name 5 people who did that. Go.

There's simply too much competition from more attractive and more famous left-wing women. Right-wing women are just filling a niche market.

no my friend
women released that beta white males are better than Muslim men and sharia law.

This. Women are attention whores. It really is as simple as that.

They want beta orbiters to give them attention and money.

>STOP IT GIRLS IVE DEDICATED MY WHOLE LIFE TO BEING A BETA NUMALE LIBKEK, STOP BEING CONSERVATIVE AND START FUCKING NIGGERS

What I don't understand is why Sup Forums has a problem with this. Finally some of your viewpoints are gaining cultural currency, and yet you seem to hate it. It's bizarre. Do you really expect to win anything if you reject anyone who wants to join?

great job user

Women are malleable creatures. Right now the Right wing wields the larger hammer. The Dems do not realize just how much credibility their media has lost. People are so disillusioned they'll follow a bunch of neets to the 4th Reich.

Don't fall for it they know or care about politics.

They probably have weird attention seeking issues but in the end it is preferable, so I encourage it

Cause it is all fake. In fact, some of it might be bad. There is a movement of "born again virgins." Traditional women withholding sex until marriage. So everyone had her pussy in her prime, now you have to marry her to get a blow job.

DONT know

FUCK

How do I get that flag? I'm not seeing it on my options

They realized nobody wants to marry a feminist.

Can you just fuck off

I have no reaction image that can portray the great sadness i feel when my faith in humanity plummets so far down the drain i can no longer display feelings for mass loss of human life.

/thread. Kek wills it.

WOMEN GENUFLECT BEFORE THE CONQUERERS

THEY MUST SUBMIT

>their views

Did i trigger you or something ?
I am being honest you know, all these women suddenly became red pill after the refugee crisis and sexual attacks.
Now why is that ?

It's mostly an attention thing. A lot of women don't actually care about doing the right thing.

They want to attract most attractive, financially stable men and a safe environment

Nothing wrong with that

They've been there all along, where have you been?

Did you really think that people would become smart enough to vote their way out of this mess, user.?

>trump
>right wing

Hot girls always go for the winning side. When SJWism was winning, hot girls went that way. Now that white nationalism is winning, hot girls will come to us.

Females Conform To The Zeitgeist.

Honestly, i'd prefer if my gf or wife didn't care about politics at all.

Who cares? That's exactly what we want. Even if they pretend, lie and whatever. If you have a problem with women here, fuck off and kill yourself you stupid shill.

why complain. the leftards can have the purple headed sjw beached whales, we'll take fit qt redpilled babes.

>hot girls
>sjw

Nope

Herd mentality. We are changing the narrative brothers.

>Why are so many "hot" girls claiming to be right wing all of a sudden? What's the endgame here?
Maybe they've realized that libtards are delusional fucking psychopaths.

Thank you.

All the feminist stuff was cool when they were in college. Then they got into the real world and no decent man wants to marry them.

Their biological clock is ticking, and riding the cock carousel is not landing them a husband.

The honest truth is, most men want a conservative woman. We want someone who values the family, wants children, and is willing to put the family before their own personal needs.

Women are a good indicator of the current political climate. Once they start turning you know it's becoming mainstream. This same bitches crying about racism will be the first ones to yell kill all niggers.

Because the bullshit they voted for is starting to affect them.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's happening, but it isn't to save their race or nation, only themselves.

dat sweet patreon money

Finish cuck to the rescue
Is their anything else you do apart from white knighting e-celebs
you're just pathetic, people like you are exactly why the west is dying.

They're not.

You need tons of women in a political movement for it to be successful. NOT LEADING IT, but in it.

It's not all of a sudden. White women are the second largest conservative voting block in America, behind only white men. They've always been /ourgirls/.

>Why are so many "hot" girls claiming to be right wing all of a sudden? What's the endgame here?

Because they're attention whores?

>LOOK AT THOSE LOSERS PLAYING VIDYA
>WHY IS NO ONE GIVING ME ATTENTION
>HEY GUYS IMMA GURL GAMER XD

Girls are attention WHORES by nature

Day of the rope? Get off your ass and get to roping.

cum deflection glasses and bingo wings.. hawt

>American
>right wing
Pick one
Ah nice, you run cuck game then?
Paleo-european obese matriarchs emerging through explicitly and implicitly (i.e. girls in wheat fields) neo-neo-neolithic (i.e. pagan) iconography.

Firstly "hot" is subjective and I know Sup Forums is mostly incels who hate women or want m-muh cute submissive pixie girls. Also in b4 someone replies and puts their names in ((( ))):
You have the youtube whores like Lauren Southern, Laci Green,
Millie Weaver. Plus the thousands you find on twitter and instagram. Probably reddit too but I've never been to that site or it's forums.

Because ALL Chads are right wing

The values of true brotherhood, blood or otherwise, aspire to the highest male ideals. This means a rejection of almost all liberal values.

It would be great if all women weren't trying so hard to achieve self-glorification at the expense of good willed men trying to make the world a better place. Women having the right to vote is a great example of this considering most women vote left because they are too stupid to know they are being shilled.

>The Illusory Truth Effect
In short, these woman are becoming infected with our version of the mind virus

>thinking that most swedes will be exempt from the day of the rope

kek. You cucks are going to overwhelmingly be hanging from trees across Sweden.

The pendelum of democracy always swings. Now it is swinging to the right and eventually it will swing back to the left and so on. We have seen this time and time again in the past. these girls are just living the aesthetic life and going where the media is telling the herd is going to graze for the summer

>married
>blowjob

lmfao, user. Lurk moar.

Are you implying there's men who haven't been brainwashed or men who aren't fucking up the world like Stalin?
Idealism has always been pure cancer.

Women follow winners.
That's why they'll sleep with the invaders right away.

It's called winning the fucking meme war, you stupid fucking sperg losers.

>y no wymyn
>works hard to change political opinions
>y wymyn

Unirinically kill yourselves.

tell me what is bad about idealism?

Why are shills spamming this type of thread? It seems to have only started a month or two ago. Is the endgame to make Sup Forums lurkers hate conservative women? What's the point of these threads?

Like rest of the right, they're tired of how radical the left has become so they're becoming more outspoken about their political beliefs.

>unirinically

>women in politics at any level

>tell me what is bad about idealism?
Many people's idealism reflects their stupidity, not any kind of genuine ideality.

>i-im-conservative t-t-t-too
>p-p-please hold my h-hand

that's you

vaginal rejuvenation BTFO roastie argument
you'd never know she wasn't a virgin

Garbage thread

Hot girls swing right because Chads tend to be right wing. Military guys, cops, firefighters, gym bros, the guys that used to be in your HS football team all tend to be more conservative.

Ignore the sluts, keep doing what you're doing

It's just a typo, m'lady. Tablet posting does that when you don't give a fuck about the people you are talking to.

Perhaps trying not to be a low IQ faggot?

Idealism is always driven by twats, people who only follow their "emotions", no matter what they claim.
The masses can't be trusted with choices like that when we have seen how easy it is to brainwash people, and how they do everything out of spite towards someone.
Nobody acts responsibly, they are just desperate to find a purpose, and they'll cling to that purpose no matter what because that's all they have.

Like now, what do idealists do?
Shitpost on the internet?
Flip over a few containers?
Get triggered at Trump's latest tweet?

They are simply looking for a reason to be angry about something because humanity is not used to peace.

Women are natural traders and flock to whoever is winning. They have no real convictions which is why they can't help but be whores. Know this and never forget it!

>when you don't give a fuck about the people you are talking to
Is that why you're replying?

Better no convictions than them being actual idealists.

Not implying anything m8. Of course there are men being brainwashed and others actively fucking up the world. What I was saying was that the women who are suddenly claiming they are right wing are just hitching a ride on a new trend so they can make themselves a part of a new in-group. They don't even know that there are problems in the world and think something like this is just a new opportunity to gain attention.

Then don't be an idiot and use them.

It's this and also a tacit rejection of left wing limp wristed men. Women like strong, capable and, yes, dominant, men.

What? when a certain talking point is spammed on here 50 times a day 24/7 it's fucking suspect, especially when the op never asserts a substantiated point and just alludes to some emotional ambiguity.