The best way to save the white race is to sort yourself out, find a white wifey, and have kids

The best way to save the white race is to sort yourself out, find a white wifey, and have kids.

Trying to change society from an outside perspective (propaganda, protests, social media, etc...) will always be less effective than trying to change society from the inside (personally doing what you wish people in general would do).

BTW there are lots of 4-7/10 normie white women in their late 20s who are desperate to get knocked up. Racebaiting propaganda is there to convince us, white males, that they aren't interested. They are interested, and easy, if you are willing to put up with some minor character flaws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jGFUKsv1epk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>who are desperate to get knocked up
Only to get free life-long gibs from the father.

No you shouldn't find someone else's wife and have kids with her.

>minor character flaws.
Like Canadian ancestry

>Why do modern women dress like prostitutes?
The important question to ask is why prostitutes dress like modern women. It doesn't make me want to fuck them.

>The important question to ask is why prostitutes dress like modern women. It doesn't make me want to fuck them.
That's what I thought. Modern brothel aesthetics are disgusting. It was so much better 100 years ago. If it wasn't for that fact I probably wouldn't be a virgin.

>BTW there are lots of 4-7/10 normie white women in their late 20s who are desperate to get knocked up.
How many of them are total roasties though? And how many are libtards? I fear that that demographic is the worst if you're looking for a decent wife.

>And how many are libtards?
A very large number of them are passively liberal because it's the social norm, but they don't REALLY care. And if you treat them right, they will change their beliefs to match yours (because they are desperate and have low self esteem).

>roasties
That is a strong possibility, but honestly saving the white race is much more important than finding a tight vag.

except that a woman should be a virgin to make a marriage last. there's statistics that show the fewer partners she's had before marriage, the happier it'll be and the chance of divorcing becomes much smaller

Studies also show that not having kids is worse for the white race than having white kids with a roastie.

If I found a roastie to have 3 white babies with and she divorced me and took half my shit I'd still feel proud for continuing the white race.

i literally dont know many women irl who dress trashy. most of them are completely normal here

i mean that's true i guess, but all i was saying is you can't just marry anyone and start a family. i'm sure there's normal women out there for you to marry

I've seen groups of 13-year-olds in fishnet stockings and tube tops.

>BTW there are lots of 4-7/10 normie white women in their late 20s who are desperate to get knocked up.

They wot be able to pair bond cause of the cock carousel. They will divorce rape you.

wtf.. where are their parents? the fuck

They will pretend to be fair maidens. But they will never stop thinking about all those Chads. And how you're abusing them by not being Chad.

does this honestly happen? how can u just act like a pure girl when you've always been indecent
how do people fall for their tricks

>how can u just act like a pure girl when you've always been indecent

this is women we're talking about

im a woman myself and i dont see this shit happening around me

Why can't I find a pure Aryan qt?

that woman looks like taylor swift

>people are still trying to convince themselves that family-building and self improvement are powerful enough to reverse the damage the Jewry is doing to our societies
Collapse and world war is the only thing that can do it. Are you that scared that you're willing to risk everything just to postpone it so you don't have to fight?
We're this century's "lost generation".

Sup Forums is full of betas mad at women because they do not dress that way to attract betas.

Alphas like the way they look and they dress to appease the desirable alphas.

Don't cry on the Internet about bitches not respecting your perma-beta status. You will always be a beta, but at least it is the first step to not being a pathetic beta.

White women aren't attracted to me but some Asian women are.
I'd rather be with one of those than be lonely my whole life.

>inb4 some leftist thinks that I'm unattractive is a good argument against my ideology
Yeah every political side has ugly people, not getting laid means nothing for how good my ideology would be for the world.

>2 of the thousands of girls I've ever met in life are pretty decent and look like they would be good wives
>both aren't white
fml and this 3rd world shithole too

Same

Just a political shift could remove the harmful influences and save our countries and it seems to be on it's way.
We're far from the point where collapse and war are necessary.

There are women who fuck anything in their early 20's. Then they get old and will not fuck you until you date them for a while.

Can you imagine it? Letting some dudes fuck her in the ass for free. And then making you invest time and money for a kiss?

Go for it bro Asian women are the best.

Who is Taylor Swift?

thats just dumb lmao
i mean i see what you mean though but ive not heard from this before
usually theyre just sluts for life if theyve done stuff in their 20s and stay that way (atleast here)

oh. so it is taylor swift.
oops :)

Put in Lauren Southern face

Since I'm not educated it's unlikely I'll be able to move there though.
Bringing one here wouldn't be too great either because of the insane housing situation which means that I'll probably live with my mom for at least several more years (I'm 25)

Are you kidding? They have a stronger grasp on the world's major powers than at any point in history. What political shift can fix this? The one Hitler brought Germany couldn't do it. They're not just gonna say "oh well" and throw in the towel.

there are enough white women around dude..
i'm sure you'll find a good wife

We canĀ“t compete with the enormous natality rates of non-european countries.
Day by day, glorious, Germany, England, Portugal or Belgium are falling into low birth-rates and immigration. So, i see no great future.

kek

ye she is cute but she isn't pure

Your sentiments have merit, but consider the following; Those exact same methods which you claim don't work are exactly what have shaped women and men and our society in the first place, ofc i'm talking about "Propaganda, Protests and social media" etc. Those three things are exactly what brought us to this point in time.

Elina Garanca

youtu.be/jGFUKsv1epk

they do it because beta males fall for it

Here's a greentext story written from my uncle's perspective. I'll write in the first person, but it happened to him.

>be 6'5
>outgoing Alpha male personality
>be mesomorph, don't work out just naturally muscular
>have 8/10 facial aesthetics
>blue eyes
>not balding
>basically won the genetic lottery
>meet girl in the USA and marry her
>get US citizenship and live there
>visit family in Canada while she stays behind
>gone for a total of FOUR MONTHS
>she cheats on me while I'm away
>she confesses and says sorry
>stay with her anyway because I'd lose half my shit if we divorced
>she experiences no consequences for her betrayal

So my uncle is basically mega-Chad but still got cucked. I'm a fucking beta male and 2 of the 3 gfs I've had cucked me. How the fuck am I supposed to find a woman and have kids knowing they are this untrustworthy? Women face literally zero repercussions from their shit behavior too. Western civilization has opened the Pandora's box that is women's lib. There's no coming back from that. It's over.

Are you bothering to redpill any of your gfs?

this is actually the best advice for everyone on Sup Forums but some people have no chance of getting married and having kids. I would say most of us here will die a lone.

have kids but dont marry. Child support is a lot cheaper than alimony and divorce attorneys that will rape your bank account harder than Chad fucked her wife.

Best advice is to start learning how to shoot, subsistence farm, community organize, and if you're smart, study military doctrine.
Anyone who thinks we're going to avoid WWIII for another half a century is kidding themselves.

>There's no coming back from that. It's over.

Correct. Social media will ensure that it only becomes worse.

That will only bring hypergamy out of their subconscious and make them desperate to find the perfect male, or perhaps cheat more.

Ever been to Canada? Every woman except for 80+ year olds in retirement homes are feminists.

Okay, so besides that, you're obviously naive about female psychology in general. Females are philistines and sycophants through and through. They don't actually have opinions of their own they just believe what the group believes or they go with what the man their interested in thinks. Then there's the occasional Lauren Southern type who fills a niche to get attention and money from reddit betas.

The only remedy to this situation is destruction. Once society's safety net collapses, once there isn't even an economy, when there's hardly even a functioning electric grid, when all men become soldiers and there's blood running in the streets. Only then will women be forced back into their rightful subservient roles.

Don't get married, just buy a gun and wait for that time.

>implying the need for societal collapse isn't the ultimate redpill
So what if every woman is a feminist? You know they're followers by nature, so you're just admitting to being a bad leader. Stop chasing after romanticized BS like finding the "ideal match" and start manipulating them to CREATE the match.
And yeah of course don't get (((married))).
You should be living off gibs, pooling resources, building a network of like-minded people, and preparing. Not just waiting.

That's already out of their subconscious. That's like the basis of how modern women function in society. Redpilled would mean they know to marry within their class, not above.

He's a joblet.
He's a dicklet.
He's a friendlet.
He's a statuslet.

does Sup Forums consider this woman to be white?

white enough.

>Women face literally zero repercussions from their shit behavior too.
1st time murder in these kind of circumstances will get you 3 years~ish. Keep your nose clean and you can get out in 2ish. Plus a few decades of noguns status, which is the real killer.

Blondes win

Women are the way they are because men made them that way.
We treat them as disposable, so the successful ones are the ones that are flashiest, trashiest and appeal to the lowest common denominator of men.
And yes most of them seem not to be able to think critically of the world or of themselves. It's like they're subjected the brainwashing effects of western culture and propaganda. Ahmed was right all along in that regard. You try to elevate them as something more and you will always be disappointed, so at the end of the day it's best to treat them like children.

But yes women are like this today because men made them like that. Mainly the dudebro subculture. And they have the biggest influence on women because their behaviours are oriented towards making women feel the most comfortable, even if it's not what's best for society. It's everywhere in pop culture. Every time you hear a song or watch a movie starring men that caters predominantly to women you'll find the problematic behaviour in question.

In order to fix women you have to first fix men, otherwise it's a fruitless endeavour. Men need to unite and stop being alienated from each other. We need to be friendlier towards other men (no homo), be better teachers, mentors, friends to other men.

Fucking kill yourself, akmed. Death to sharia fucks. This includes Christian sharia -like faggots. I honestly hope I run into someone that thinks like you so I can bash their skull in.

I curious on why you don't let them wear what they want?

nah dude gingers