>women significantly worse

Why is this not discussed more?

>Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

Ftfy.

shhhhh. WE'RE ALL EQUAL. MUUH VALUES!! REEEEEEEEE

because we all already know that.

>Democrats a whole 8 points worse than Independents
LOL

Why are americans so fucking stupid ? You just have to look at the korean peninsula and pick the country in the north, that's why it's called NORTH KOREA.

Why didn't they just look it up on their smartphones lol old people are dumb. Am I right?

>unlabeled map
>Just look for the label

Is that you Ahmed or are the French really this dumb

>post grad degree
>only 53%

>Unironically defending not knowing where the Korean peninsula is

Based old people

That's what i meant you stupid shitskin. If you can't find Korea on a map then you're a fucking retard. Stop trying to defend the stupidity of your people

That's what I don't understand. How can you spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on an education and not even have the most basic understanding of geography?

Baby boomer would be more in the 55+ age group, though.

You are full power retarded m8

That's gen x you fucking moron

Lmao

But don't forget, they still want all those refugees from countries they probably couldn't find on a map.

>30 - 54
Kill them all, save the planet

we always knew democrats are mainly women studies/ african culture graduates who can't read a school map to find the loo

And the 65+ group is the next best at 48%, most old people don't even have any post secondary education

Because most people don't care to expand their knowledge outside of what's explicitly in the school curriculum.

DELET

>tfw 30

N-no user, please

God, why?
Who are these people? How does this happen?
Could it be someone I know? Does my brother know basic geography? Is it the hicks in the south? The liberals in the cities? Everyone?
How can this happen?

Isn't geography taught starting at age 9?

>hicks in the south

Fuck you nigger, the only place on earth that I wouldn't be able to reliably identify countries is Africa

That's because Apefrica is a shitshow that nobody really cares about. (((Them))) and their pets are right when they say that whites don't really care about Africa.

some went there...

I think the 65+ know where Korea is for reasons other than the quality of state education.

>tfw 29
To the gallows with you, old timer.

>being able to remember the constantly changing names of central and south African countries
I don't have that kind of autism

Because of the war? Who cares, NK is in the news constantly threatening nuclear armageddon newer generations have no excuse

Your nations IQ literally dropped by 13 points within a decade.

>45 to 54
Those aren't boomers.

This, I'd say that age group is older Gen Xers.

I think you're way overestimating how much average joe gives a shit about international politics

I have a BS in Geography. They have heavily defunded geography in education everywhere. They don't even hire people with geography degrees to teach the classes anymore. The last school I was at, the football coach was teaching geography grades 9-12. I get asked stupid fucking questions about geography that make me weep for the future.

Oh shit - Abdul Ali Mohammad bringing the bantz.

Liberia, and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe are good to know about because of their redpilling potential but the rest are pretty irrelevant for the most part.

How much money can u make because you know where Korea is? None. The location of Korea is useless trivia. I probably can't reliably point out all 50 states on a map. Hasn't hurt my life in any way.

30 and 40 isn't boomer. It's genX and millineal.

All GenXers and Millineals should be culled.

I've taught Geography at high school in California. Most of the students don't know the capital of their own state, or where it's even located. They're not teaching shit, especially in California. After you hear hundreds of students say "the country of Africa", there's no way to have hope for geography. I quit and started a cannabis dispensary. Best decision I've ever made.

>BS in geography

Why go to college for this? Just buy a globe and memorize where everything is.

Yeah, bait thread, not boomers, older gen X

Boomers are 60+ now

Under 45-55 isn't boomer territory anymore

>millennial
You can kill us when you can spell our generation correctly.

You're not worth being spelled correctly, scum.

Confirmed non-white.

Looks like you could do with a 'traffic stop'.

If you think geography is memorizing maps, you failed geography, sorry. I specialized in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), did work with cities, national park services, etc. Geography is the spatial study of the earth, but it's mostly downloading raw data from government agencies, and processing it into visual representations for city planning, military use, market analyses etc.

What's the sampling size? What are the scoring differences between races?

Confirmed roastie at starbucks.

Kyrgyzstan? Azerbaijan? Tajikistan?

Sounds like a pretty shitty career.

Poor form, user. You see, my comment made sense because white people care about language and will always correct their own spelling mistakes rather than justifying them like a nigger or other wog would do.
Yours is based on nothing and, therefore, devoid of humor.

Yeah, that's why i quit years ago and started a cannabis dispensary. Escaped that bureaucratic hell; life is nice now.