Why are American HR departments dominated by liberal millennial females?

Why are American HR departments dominated by liberal millennial females?

youtube.com/watch?v=wa_nsyyFDeY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdnDntifqPU
youtube.com/watch?v=V-P478hv-Qg&feature=youtu.be&t=15m34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because real jobs need men.
Like police, plumbing, or presidency

american hero

>women trying to be men

the western world is doomed

Machines replace men. what do?

Because HR is quick literally the dumbest most useless job, so their skill set fits well

It makes perfect sense when you realize that HR was created for women during the 1970's when women were entering the workforce in huge numbers for the first time.

Because American males are low test cucks.

machines also replace women. problem solved

Stand around looking at the machines to make sure they are functioning and not being stolen.

And the women have higher test.

you can getta HR job wit dat sociology major

>1970's when women were entering the workforce in huge numbers for the first time.

>WWII
>did it really happen?

T.forever alone incel
No man that isn't a weirdo gets off to the idea of shoving his dick into a lifeless piece of mental.

>women become completely awful
>"b-but you're still weird if you won't fuck them!"

Sup roastie

get a load of this nu male

>MUH ROSIE THE RIVETER

No, it didn't really happen you fucking retard- Rosie was propaganda and women were never a large or permanent part of the industrial labor force

Because joke jobs are the only thing women can do.

I swear I almost made a note in my previous post about "peace time" but I assumed that most of Sup Forums would understand what I meant. is right.

No but the thought of being replaced by machines is the only thing that will force women into their natural place of submission at this point.

>Determining needs of the staff.
>Determining whether to use temporary staff or hire employees to fill these needs.
>Recruiting and training the best employees.
>Supervising the work.
>Managing employee relations, unions and collective bargaining.
>Preparing employee records and personal policies.
>Ensuring high performance.
>Managing employee payroll, benefits and compensation.
>Ensuring equal opportunities.
>Dealing with discrimination.
>Dealing with performance issues.
>Ensuring that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
>Pushing the employees' motivation.

>dumbest most useless job

Uhm, no sweetie, that'd be the neckbeard virgins in IT who sit around in their sweaty office all day playing dumbass video games, emerging only to turn a computer on and off once.

HR requires the most empathy, organizational skills, negotiation skills and emotional intelligence, which women tend to have more of, so no wonder we make up the majority of positions in HR.

If no woman wants your ugly fat ass in real life, why are you deluded enough to believe they would waste time in you on the internet?
Lol. Only a fucking low test nu-male gets off to robots and cartoons. Proper men want women.

If you can't get a woman to be submissive to you now mate, they will never be submissive to you.
Blame your genetics.
Women are naturally submissive to men they find attractive and want.

Don't need any real skill to go into HR.

Just bullshit your way through school to get a liberal arts degree, and tell the hiring manager you're a "people person" and can "read" others by taking 10 seconds to look at their resume.

A random AIDS ridden street junkie could go into HR.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The reason companies are starving for talent this decade is because vapid roasties with social work degrees are unable to hire effective workers.

>muh emotional intelligence

the real world doesn't give a fuck about your pathetic first world problems.

You're only half right. Roasties get cushy HR jobs by blowing/carpetmunching the VP of Personnel.

Culture of Original Sin ... Im sorry I mean White guilt and "privilege" (same shit).

>HR reminds every department to fill sex and racial quotas
>Need Men to actually run things
>make up for the quotas by hiring a bunch of women in HR.

It is just an example of society eating itself alive.

Because women love power with no actual work involved.

Fuck HR administrators, they're entirely useless. They don't know jack shit about their job, and they basically exist just to answer a phone and tell people to call somebody else (insurance company, payroll company, etc.) instead of knowing anything useful.

I like it

I like it when roasties act in a non threatening manner as if they were kindergarten teachers

They should do it all the time I wish they'd call me sweetie more often

>They don't know jack shit about their job

They can't hire because they don't know jack shit about any other job either.

It isn't, you have no idea what you're talking about at all, stop learning about the world through tv.

I've worked for 5 American companies and HR has always been about one thing and one thing alone: loss prevention.

If you allow yourself to become enamored by comforting mythology, you won't even understand what happened to you when you get run the fuck over.

they exist as advanced secretaries who filter out the first round of applicants so highly paid professionals dont have to spend hours with interviews

Exactly, they're fucking cancer and exist so that Jamie-Lynn can feel special and a career women like Sex and the City while everyone else does the actual work.

t. useless hr roastie

Isn't it a testament to women how hr fails miserably at every single one of those goals?

And they do so by sending up the vapid morons that appeal to their vaginas and bubble brains, not the job requirements.

Companies in America are suffering from the talent gap because HR roasties can't hire.

In the US, HR is usually filled with fat bitches, dumb bitches, dyke bitches, and fags. Usually white.

I dont know but its disturbing. They go out of their way to hire non-white people.

There's usually some sheboons too

Do you know how can I get one of those?How much do they cost?

and sometimes a few hot bitches.

No machine is 100% perfect and often break down for the dumbest reasons.

Vapid, mediocre narcissists get to play God and boss people around. It's the perfect job for a certain type of woman.

So machines are women?

They fall under the "Dumb bitches" category.
Only as much as the mandated quota typically.

HR departments were invented to give the broads something to do after the affirmative action quota was met

because it's an office job suitable for women, retard

>often break down for the dumbest reasons.

>So machines are women?

t.roastie

HR is usually the center of all office gossip too, these cunts can't keep a secret

They cost $7495.00
The chinky-gooks make one for $17.99

Who cares, these women won't even be passing their genes down.

You guys have to see the long game here. Women who are dominant and career-focused waste their fertile years building said career and end up childless. Over time, women as a whole will become less prone to dominance and chasing careers. They are unwittingly selecting themselves out of the gene pool.

I quit working in corporate America because of these HR cunts. I'd rather make two-thirds as much money working as an independent contractor than allow these cunts to have power over me.

Which is why they have the government and the school system brainwash other peoples' kids to be like them.

No, actually they shit out 3 or 9 niglets from Jamal

Human resources departments are worthless, they exist only because of coercion when lawmakers began pressuring companies with affirmative action.

Because these departments are staffed by idiot know-nothing women, they are ineffective and often responsible for hiring people who are unqualified and often times pressuring out valuable employees in favor of lazy ones. As these women are themselves incapable of anything productive, their departments are usually a mess, they often don't know how to perform their own functions, and are often the people who conduct the most sexual harassment or targeted harassment of employees they don't like.

[citation] 9 years working as a legal clerk in a book publishing corporation.

> Implying said kids won't be killed by the Roastie's next boyfriend Tyrone or shot by the police.

>(same shit)
You're correct. Always baffles me how SJWs and Christians think they have nothing in common when they are literally one and the same.

90% of your list is dumped on operations or the owner.

The only thing you useless fat cunts do is force me to fire good performers because they made a fat joke, and replace them with some smelly immigrant cause you'd feel like a racist if you said "no, painting fences doesn't qualify you to be a machinist".

i´m sorry but

What the fuck does HR even do?

Like where I work, I feel like the entire department could be eliminated and their responsibilities delegated to office managers (who also don't do shit).

No, they'll fuck Jamal but they won't actually breed with him. If they end up with any kids at all it'll be from adopting some third-world shitskins.

I work for a pretty big player in the finance arena, and I haven't had a cogent job description in three years.

HR is there to protect the company from legal bullshit, and to provide expense numbers to the CFO so they know who and what to cut. That's pretty much it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bdnDntifqPU

Not just US, but all over the Western world.

The answer is simple: it's an easy job. Women are always attracted to easy jobs.

Yet alpha guys share the same lifeless pieces of mental every week
>metal
Ooooooh

Its true. And the few men I've seen in HR always look like they're on the verge of suicide.

>they exist only because of coercion when lawmakers began pressuring companies with affirmative action
Perhaps why they're lib-progs, their employment depends on the government.

Also, HR is the destination for women with useless liberal arts degrees.

One time I was progressing through interviews for a job when they closed the position because they needed to hire more external people. My (female) career advisor at the company interpreted that as, HR told them that they needed more females in their org. So... do you think it made me respect female colleagues MORE or LESS?

>Isn't it a testament to women how hr fails miserably at every single one of those goals?

Comments like this just prove women are essential in the workforce. Males cannot handle subjectivity - you just proved it. HR failing in your workplace is a highly subjective case, yet your male brain extrapolates a singular experience to reflect on HR overall, in general, which is a huge subject.

Women are much better at handling the finer details, our brains are wired for it, whereas men just look at the big picture and jump to conclusions.

HR Engineer

Womyn™ love to gossip & control people. HR allows enormous opportunity to do both. HR staff know everything about the workforce in an organization - salaries, disciplinary actions, complaints, etc and they help decide much about each of those things. They also help determine who gets hired in the first place.

I've thought about going back to grad school to get in on the action myself. Plus you're around hot pussy all day as HR is mostly chicks.

>Dealing with discrimination
6/10 bait made me reply

Because they're likely carrying the entire workload of the department on their backs while the rest just gossip and browse Pinterest.

In general, this is observably true. Their arrogance and low intelligence is the terminus for their rebellious genetics.

Fucking someone in HR is likely a similar feeling to fucking a bucket of ice.

Just wait until they regret it the next day and use every resource at their disposal to get rid of you.

Wife works in HR and works for a Fortune company, voted for Trump and despises all the snowflakes. Maybe a unicorn but my unicorn.

i´ll give you something to thing about

>Males cannot handle subjectivity

>you just proved it

>men just look at the big picture and jump to conclusions.

you just see the big picture and jump to a conclusion right now, maybe you aren´t wired that way as much as you think

White woman privilege

Because the big picture is what matters. The real world doesn't give a fuck about your whiny emotional crap.

Now tits or gtfo.

>Women are much better at handling the finer details, our brains are wired for it,

You must be a troll. Women are not even logical. Detail they can never master.

Why does every millineal normie take the same picture with their eyes bulging out and their mouth wide open like they're about to take a 15inch buffalo penis?

>3DPG

Kys

Skip to 15:34 youtube.com/watch?v=V-P478hv-Qg&feature=youtu.be&t=15m34s

Truth. It's been proven that the female brain has not evolved to master logic and detail.

because publicly striking a woman is looked down upon now days

she poses like that in every pic

The company I work for currently has a whole bunch of HR issues because they hired cheap pajeet labour and the pajeets can't perform to the minimum required standard.

They barely speak English and can't follow simple instructions. English is obviously the business language here.

They are currently trying to manage them out by putting them on "performance improvement programs" which actually has fuck all effect.

What happens is that these guys are shown to be piss poor at their job and then moved onto non critical projects instead of getting sacked.

All because they have a stupid fucking head wobble that makes them immune to being paid off.

The company has no qualms about firing white men based on political fuck ups though.

The empty husk of a body they haven't disposed of yet can't pull off excitement convincingly without pulling that face.

witnessed your trips, pic related answers your question

They're the only ones interested in the "job"

"LEL I'M SOOO RANDOM! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!"

why are there no fucking comments ? why can i not view the comments for a video with 4,000 views ?

oldfag here.

HR used to be called Personnel, and they were there to support the employees - inter-personal conflicts, career advancement, training. Now, for every inter-personal conflict we are told to handle it ourselves. Training is spelled out online, and the manager controls the expenses. Career advancement is also controlled by the management level.

So yeah, they are fucking useless.

We need islam.

I really forgot how cringe American highschools are. Thanks for reminding me OP.

> implying subjectivity is superior to objectivity
> feelings are superior to facts

Why do people that work at startups act like a bunch of children all the time?

heh.

that vid is from a top 4 US accounting firm. not a high school