Nice going Sup Forums now you're going to kill more innocent people

nice going Sup Forums now you're going to kill more innocent people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nVKkkWoXqHg?t=3m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

Kill that thing.

he should have been aborted, but I guess technology isn't there yet.

No that's the sort of person it's for fuck all the freeloading spics and niggers for infesting all "gibs"

Why is he tattooed? Wew lad.

He shouldn't be alive. His mere existence is causing other people financial hardship for no reason. He's suffering, other people are suffering, the only people "benefiting" are the parents who get to feel good about themselves.

Because he has enough money to spend it on pure shit since dumbasses are going to pay for his healthcare with their taxes.

That thing wants to live another day?

>Nirvana hat
deserves to do

Hi Michael Phillips, my name is common sense. Why the fuck should the taxpayer be forced to eat the cost of keeping you alive?

Fuck this is begging to be shopped

Man.

I really wish as a civilization we developed Gene editing technology so we could treat this and make them normal. A virus or something that could replaced all the genetic faults and the person would be normal again.

No one should be forced to live that way.

And there's disgusting liberals that are now saying
>Celebrate neuro diversity

Did it write that? Maybe it should clearly state what it wants?

The tatted him up just for the craic

Natural selection is a bitch.

heres a kek son

YEAH! PAY FOR HIS DAMN HEALTHCARE!

>tattoos
>green nails
>dude weed lmao beanie
>useless eater abomination
>pay for my medical bills so I can exist in a subhuman state and do nothing

spergs like this, who need genuine medical treatment should be helped. the problem is all the retards who can perfectly take care of themselves but choke the entire system out of money by holding their hand out for their entire life. if you are able to work, no aid whatsoever. period.

Why in the name of fuck would you want to be alive in that state

And why should I have to pay for it

Clearly everyone would have been better off if little Mikey would just have been aborted.

>implying he is not begging to be euthanized
>implying he had written the paper or could write at all
>implying he can take a picture of himself and upload it on the internet himself

Did a giggle at this post.

Tragic I know. Your mother feels the same way.

I think I'm dumb

>those green fingernails

Mike's a fuckin queer

Good lord this dude is ugly and should have been aborted. Sorry. If I was gonna end up like this I'd wanna be aborted too.

>should be helped

why?

Whoever stuck that sign on this poor creature and took that photo to whore him out for their political means is the true degenerate

wtf is that? our taxes go to vegetables?

>Nirvana
Just put him out of my missery.

We're already capable to alter embryos while in the womb to eradicate genetic defects.

There is help. It's name is .45 acp.

>Uses recycle flag
Bitching about recycling humans
>also eugenics, which you jews push

point me to the legislation that says this kid won't get medicaid

trump has blood on his hands
youtu.be/nVKkkWoXqHg?t=3m10s

Why hasn't he been aborted in the first place?
What a terrible life.

Apparently, he wasn't born with a brain either if he thinks Trump is going to take away his home.

I am very healthy physically with minor mental problems and depression and I fantasize about suicide 20 times a minute.
Why does that thing want to live for the sake of living?
Is he gonna make stud Alpha babies with a cutie pie?
Is he gonna be one of those people who travel the world and enjoy themselves before getting back to their "careers"?
Is he gonna be the next Stephen Hawking?
There is no way he can benefit anyone or enjoy himself?
why does he wanna live?

Who spent all that cash to tattoo the veg?

That thing was never ment to live. It should die.

Animals have rights too.

Yes.

>liberals using invalids as props

sick fucks

A lot of tattoo artists practice on bananas before they try it on humans, guess they love tattooing vegetables for practice too.

Humor aside, death would likely be a better option. In his condition, there is no enjoyment or - seemingly - purpose.

kek

Why should I care if a rotten chicken cutlet is thrown out?

> Forces people into living lives like that by not ending them
> Think they're the good guys

>everybody else should work hard to pay for the existance of someone who cannot conribute
>everybody else should work hard to pay for someone to KNOWINGLY bring a creature like that into the world
>KNOWINGLY bringing a creature into the world that cannot contribute to the society it will KNOWINGLY be leeching off

yeah, nah, fuck off

>innocent

That fucking white male is wasting resources that could be spent on institutionally systematically discretely racially discriminated against PoC.

That lil cracker has dozens of nurses jerking him off and wiping his ass any time he wants. Absolutely racism.

Brutal

But is that a thing they do at all hospitals?

People like this should be euthanized, no possibility of serving a purpose or living a fulfilling life, can only ever be a net drain on society, just gas it and be done

IMHO it's really disrespectful to staple notes on it's misshapen frame and put fake nails on it's little fingers. It's not a fucking toy to play with! What kind of a heartless fuck would to that to this innocent abomination? You can obviously see it's suffering and in great pain. It just want to die allready and still they keep putting edgy-hats on it and branding it's crooked, retarded arms with tattoos.

We'd be doing him a favor by ending it's life. Fuck, I have strict instructions for my family to pull the plug in me if I'm going to be severely handicapped or mentally disabled, fuck living life like that, it's not living, you're just existing at this point, it's horrible.

>no possibility of serving a purpose or living a fulfilling life

I guess you hate the idea of sex toys with a mechanically assisted pulse. Why are you such a cynic, user?

>ugly abomination that is a drain to the system
who cares if it dies

>but thats immoral!
pic related

>steveposting will become a reality in your time

...nice

SOMEONE
HAS
TO
PAY

The "I'm rubber, you're glue" argument. Very impressive!

I bet this kid is less sentient than a dolphin . Can he name a single Nirvana song?

man, if i ever end up breathing through a tube just fucking shoot me

Listen here you waste of space. We aren't spending money on Jimmy the gimp here. We aren't spending money to prolong his pathetic existence nor are we spending money to try to cure his ailment. A bullet is very very cheap, in fact insignificant in the large scheme of things, and that ought to do the trick in "curing " this unfortunate being. Now kindly fuck off and go back to rebdit. I bet you're the type of faggot who says they "fucking love science " despite never taking a single STEM class... FUCK you asshole.

Seriously, these people should be put out of their misery.
A few days ago my little kitten got into an accident and got its spine broken. Other than being fucking paralyzed the cat seemed fine. I fed him and played with him for a day before putting him down. It's sad, but it has to be done.

I mean that's sad and all, and I don't think Trumps medicare plan is any good, but no matter what the plan is you'll be able to find someone who is heavily inconvenienced by it. Can't please everyone. If one disabled guy needs to live at the hospital, but in exchange all Americans have a improved way of life as a result, that might be a trade we need to make.

Not that I think the trump plan will improve the way of life for the majority of Americans.

This is gold. Nicely done.

Here's why you're a faggot: these people don't "need" to be helped by anyone. No one is entitled to a free lunch, bucko. If people want to contribute to people like him then they can contribute aid or resources to private charities. It isn't the government's job to feed or take care of cripples.

he shouldnt be alive. name 1 practical reason for him to live. you cant

muh feels dont count. hes useless and is soaking up money.

These cases are why I am for post-natal abortions

Not my problem, these are his parents problems.

> "Start the reactor... Free Mars!"

>Print out pro-RWDS messages
>Sneak into invalid asylum
>Put them on vegetables
>Take picture
Sup Forums could do this too

>at any hospitals
ftfy m8

>rwds
>vegetables
Pick 1

If that was me, I'd want to die.

If I was a doctor and this man was brought in, I would recommend euthanasia and write him a prescription for a one way ticket to Switzerland

what if you were a genius and then got brain damage should you kill yourself unable to contribute anything but manual labor, or as i call it goys work

>recommend euthanasia
Legalized in Canada too now

I think he needs help from another Gov't, .45-70 to be exact.

I bet his mummy wrote that against his wishes. Seriously though, there is no way that some one as seriously handicapped as him will ever be made homeless. This is just welfare zealots trying to push the narrative that it is inhumane to have any kind of control, or reduction, to the huge 'gibs me dat' expenditure.

Labour successfully, with huge support from the media, made a reduction in housing allowance into an attack on spastics. They also called it a 'bedroom tax', which every media outlet used, enthusiastically. So we still have people living in council houses, being given housing allowance, and enjoying the luxury of 1 or 2 spare rooms, all paid for by people who actually work for a living and stuggle to pay the mortgage on their tiny dwellings..

No thank you.

If it can't sustain itself it shouldn't exist.

Be it a person.
A business.
Or a government.

Sweet, less taxpayer money wasted on intercontinental plane tickets

Want some red pilles dropped motherfucker? It is because you filthy nazi degenerates have no problems with 50% of the worlds wealth being concentrated in the hads of 1% of people- shit for brains.
You always go for the little man getting some minor gibs that would sustain his basic lively needs, never for rich white guys, which you idolize.

I remember back a couple of years the some tea partiers were protesting Obama's taxation reform, they were small farmers, small business men, workers ... and they were protesting against taxing the richest 5-8% of the population? Can you imagine being this retarded?

My body isn't ready for how nice this will be

Jesus christ, I don't understand why people think this is an acceptable thing to allow to live, just put it out of its misery.

This thing is barely fucking living anyway, what a nice "life" you're living hooked up to a fucking tube, what a waste of money.

Rich people are elected by God for greatness. We should not stay in their way.

Small business owners ARE the richest 5% you fool

The ultra mega hyper rich CEOs are only about 1000 people worldwide

>nirvana
Fucking kill it. Kill it now!

>Name is Mike

Transsexual? WTF! Did i pay for its operation, shrinkbergs, activated charcoal, wrist slash stitching, pedo trips to thailand, (((college))), and hormones?!

Perfection

Who is that philosopher? I think I should know, but I can't think of anyone.

>tfw eugenics was entirely a thing until (((WW2))) made it unacceptable.

Can you imagine eugenics with modern technology? These unfortunate freaks and their suffering would be a thing of the past.