Daily reminder that as a white, university-graduate man, you can have any woman

Literally true, if you are white, a university grad, got a decent job, a decent haircut and your life in order, you can marry both a university graduate white woman or a non-university graduate white woman.

Which makes the odds for a university graduate white woman to find a man so much smaller - as she cannot find a man who is not a university graduate, because he would not be a suitable partner.

Having said that, if you are a white, university-graduate with a decent job, you literally have no excuse for being unmarried and childless. Literally NO EXCUSE.

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/sonderthemen/vernetzte-welten/article159315818/Deutschlands-verzweifelte-Suche-nach-Ingenieuren.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There were, says Cat, perhaps one or two male students on her English degree. It was the same, she noticed, on her friends’ courses. “There were a lot of girls at my university,” she says. “You would look around tutorials or lectures and there would be one or two token guys.” While there are some degrees, particularly in science and engineering subjects, that are overwhelmingly filled with male students, the general trend in many countries is for more women to go to university than men. How great to have so many clever, educated young women spilling out every year, but there could be negative consequences, as a new book, Date-onomics, points out: there may not be enough educated men to go around.

It’s hard to write about this without sounding like you believe young women must place finding a husband above forging a successful career (I don’t), or you believe more men should be admitted to university at the expense of women to plug the husband gap (I don’t), or that marrying someone with a lower level of education is a terrible thing (I don’t believe that either). But, as the business journalist Jon Birger relates in his book Date-onomics, if an educated woman wants to form a long-term partnership with a man of similar education, the numbers are stacked against her.

Why too much choice is stressing us out
Read more
Cat, who works in social media and graduated last year, says of her group of female friends, “only one of them has a boyfriend and [the others are] all really attractive, fun girls, clever, educated, and can’t find a boyfriend. It’s really odd.” She thinks it has a lot to do with dating apps such as Tinder, “where everyone’s thinking there’s something better around the corner”. But it could just be a numbers game, she says (though Birger will say these two things are linked). “Maybe because there is more choice of girls than there ever was, it’s more difficult to find a guy because the pool is smaller.”

Except ugly

Hell, I'm training to game for monthes and it's hard as fuck.

I can not talk about my cursus because it's mainly mathematics, so I say I'm an apprentice trader.

Stop blablating, gibbme hints, real, concrete hints.

mandatory

>Stop blablating, gibbme hints, real, concrete hints.

Bulk up. Go out. Say hi. Say you are in university studying STEM.

PROFIT.

Massive tl;drs nerdic cuckcel cope, did not read

It's all about your fucking bones and nothing else.

>pear phone
the eternal iCarly strikes again

shut the fuck up and use your money. also, you might have to put your tongue up her butt to get her to stick around.

>Say hi
But then what? Get nervous a sweaty and look bad?
No, thank you.
I'll stay at home with my anime. Got a big backlog.

> Saying studying STEM

Kek, good luck with that. Basically, everytime I said I'm a mathematician and studiying financial maths the answers were like
> Oh, it's a geek field, and I dislike maths

Now I'm saying I'm financial engineer.

what is it about STEM anyways? my arts friends that works and arent just studio artists all earn more than my STEM friends

>But then what? Get nervous a sweaty and look bad?
Then nothing. Let the woman talk. Ask questions. Women hate men who talk about themselves, buy her a fucking drink.

Why are betas such pussies? A woman is just A WOMAN, talk to her like you talk to yourself or like talking to a child.

It's something you learn through experience. One year of approach women will learn you much much more about human relationships than 10 years in a psychology degree.

>> Oh, it's a geek field, and I dislike maths

That is basically saying "I want you fuck you while you whisper the London equations into my ears!"

The subjects the people prefer is THEMSELVES, user is right.

But buy the drink during the first date, not the approach.

Also, you must ALWAYS kiss after the first date. Always.

I'm comfiest being single. Women just slow you down.

>all earn more than my STEM friends
Probably studied the wrong STEM field. I studied petrochemical engineering and making a killing. Also got to travel a lot... and once I find a wife, I will get a laid back job in applied research and have 3-4 kids with my guaranteed 100k a year and my gov subsidied housing and Audi A4 leased car and my gov issued German shepard dog.

this is a shill thread

stop replying to it

One white hikkikomori = one blacked woman

Good job user, Sir Silverstein is very proud of you.

First and foremost, girls only want outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get anywhere.I have a master's degree and a decent job, but I know that I'll never have a girlfriend. It's something that you just have to accept. Also, you're assuming that college-educated males are rare. That's not true at all. I don't know anyone my age who doesn't have at least a bachelor's degree.

Meh I don't care about blacked or Jewed people. Either the world will keep spinning or it won't. Makes no difference to me, I'll be long dead.
Fuck it brah. I'm going fishing.

Explain how I can talk circles around subjects with most female graduates of university. History, psychology or other nuanced subjects that they spend years studying I can refute their arguments or bring them around to unironically supporting my positions. School for the most part these days is regurgitating information in your own words. They don't teach these people how to think and generally speaking women are too socialized to hold any belief far outside the norm because she may be ostracized. Most aren't eloquent either and have childish writing styles as well.

If you graduated with a petrochemical engineering degree in the years 2014-present chances are you would be unemployed thanks to low oil prices, they studied the wrong STEM field

We found the BETA. We found the SHILL. We found the VIRGIN. Everyone, LOOK.

Ok, seriously, mate. WTF?

>but I know that I'll never have a girlfriend
Not with that attitude, defeatist fag.

>being a white male who gets into uni
fucking impossible desu

>Worship (((them))) and you can have all your dreams come true

Kill (((your))) self

remember to sage too

Not...really.

College-educated people are rare, like 15% of the population. You just meet them in your social circle, that's why you only see them. Do you think Obama eat with a plumber ?

Also, physical attraction is different for men and women. There are 5/10 men with 10/10 women, and not because they are rich.
Being a 5/10 or 6/10 man is enough for seduciton, you need to polish your skills, conversation skills, social skills.

Except white college women become retarded liberal and useless to the white race and childless , they should be killed and made into lampshades . Importing based white women from all over the world will save the white race , American women are becoming childless cum dumps and disease wiggers

>in the years 2014-present chances are you would be unemployed thanks to low oil prices

Not really, I actually got from my first job in consulting right into large battery storage systems and haven't worked in oil ever in my career.

There is a lot of people who graduated in my field who do other stuff now. Oil was nice, but there are a shitton of other gigs you can do. I got like 8 job offers while at university, 5 of which were in non gas & oil fields.

Bullshit, there are NO petoleum engineers, this is a very tough job, even if you are paid like 1000$ a day, you stay monthes on offshores platforms, it's very difficult.

Also highly demanded skill. Petroleum engineering is definitely a master degree.

Why do I want to get married and have children exactly?

>parents met at uni
>brother met his wife at uni
>sister met her fiance at uni
>I've graduated and never had a gf

>fucking impossible desu
Not really. I am a white male and when I was at university, 95% of my compadres in my field were white males. Granted, petrochemical engineering isn't a women's game, but it also isn't for any minority either. We had one Indian dude who grew up here and one Spaniard, and I think one guy who was half Japanese or quarter Japanese - you couldn't really tell.

There's a difference between having good money and being rich enough to make ugly not matter. I'm not ugly, so I'm not saying this to make excuses for myself, I just acknowledge some guys have it rough with the hand they were dealt

I'm a white STEM graduate with a decent haircut that makes $25k a year. Money is more important to women than you might think.

Muh 14 words n sheit

OP, becoming a beta buck is not an accomplishment. Getting sex with no strings attached is.

>that makes $25k a year
>STEM graduate

So you are literally an autist then. Women do not want autists, even if they believe they hold a STEM field degree.

If you have everything you listed but an unattractive face you have no chance.

Damn, I'm accomplished af then.

Lab techs make slave wages in America. I'm thinking about saying fuck all to money entirely and becoming a llama herder.

vast majority of women i know have either dropped out or changed majors to sociology.

>be me
>stem Phd in few months
>10% bf, look roided when pumped
>blond, blue eyes
>good facial proportions and strong jaw
>good values, high self-esteem, taught myself to be extroverted and funny
>big dick
>dress well
>good texting game

>5ft6

just fuck my shit up famalam. I get tonnes of dates but only get laid with 5/10 girls cause of manletism, or 7/10s if they are non-white and really dumb/promiscuous.

>Getting sex with no strings attached is.
No, it is not. Getting sex with no strings attached is essentially retarded and degenerate. If you want that, go to a whore and pay up, rather than fuck some thicc degenerate woman who is too depressed to get into a real relationship.

An accomplishment is to meet a 8/10, college educated white woman, and have a long-term relationship with her and ask her to marry you at a time when she did not expect it... and still get a "YES" with a broad smile and some trembling in her voice right away.

Not even kidding here, if you can accomplish this, you are a true white alpha male.

pic for ants or was it intended?

Whats the salary difference between bachelors and masters in america?

Its so weird that you bunch them together, for example engineer can be a bachelor or a master

I'm 5'7'' bro. Just go after South East Asian women at the supermarket. Bump their cart to start the conversation.

I have a chemical engineering degree and work as a forklift operator

ft6
Move to India or Mexico then.

Or, dude, just take the cut pill and make yourself 5ft9.

I was starting starting to think that OP was saying that the status that comes with the degree is what attracted women, but then I gave my own paltry income, only for him to call me an unattractive autist for making $$$ with a STEM degree.

He's already compartmentalizing necessary attractive qualities beyond what he stated in the OP.

>not making $$$

He has got a point man. As long as you keep thatvshitty attitude you won't.

Your universities must be shit.

welt.de/sonderthemen/vernetzte-welten/article159315818/Deutschlands-verzweifelte-Suche-nach-Ingenieuren.html

Germany is desperately trying to find engineering grads with a massive shortfall of up to 100,000 graduates as we speak, despite sucking up all the talent from Eastern Europe and having 3 times the engineering graduate rates as the UK.

shut the fuck up.
I'm 1m90, not fat, short hair, masters degree but I can never get any girls. all they do is act "nice" around me but then when push comes to shove and I ask them out IN ANY WAY SUBTLE OR NON SUBTLE IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS. this shit is so frustrating I might as well just strap some bombs and go after this church full of niggers down the street

Baka, height does not matter. When a woman is bitching you about it, say " 1m71, perfect height I know, lots of people are jealous about me because of that" all of this with a smirk.

I'm 6'1 and have given up on dating because women are insane and stupid.
I wish there was an asexual pill, I'd be rich af.

Clearly not cash per se.
Women are attracted by *relative wealth* and *relative potential* within their target group -- i.e. within a social pool they are ready to interact with.

/this/

Women want the same thing as men. They want a normal life and some excitement.

Men don't want fat women, women don't want awkward, poor men.

Once people start realizing that women just look out for a good candidate for their life rather than some perfect due, they can have lots of girls.

> marry

I will eventually, not just to perpetuate the white race but also because I do want kids. Four or five, even. I just don't much want the relationship.

I get more out of hookups than out of relationships. With a gf, there's always the pull. She's on a schedule, especially if she's out of college. Has to become official, has to move in, has to meet parents, has to integrate your social circles, proposal, engagement, wedding, kids, house, etc. etc.

The goal is to reach the next milestone on fucking schedule, and she just needs to drag me along to get there. It's why you can go spend five nights in a row with your gf going out, dancing, talking deep feelings stuff, making dinner, seeing friends and family, then on night six when you just want to start making out she can say "Is this just about sex for you?" Because she doesn't really register anything which doesn't move her closer to the next goal on the checklist, so all that shit didn't make her feel valued. But when you move up on her schedule, there's no relaxed period of gratitude, just an increased sense of urgency for the *next* fucking thing.

Contrast a hookup. You meet a girl, have a nice time, few drinks, some conversation, dancing, maybe an activity, you go home and bang, and all you hear next morning is, "You were wonderful, thank you, I had a fantastic time." Not "Is this going anywhere?" or "Why haven't we visited my parents in two weeks?" or "I think we should spend more time together, so cancel weekly drinks with the guys." Just "It was good, you were good." Her company was good enough for me, and mine was good enough for her.

It really shouldn't be difficult for a gf to make a man feel more loved and valued than a hookup, but so many of them fail at this. Even my married friends say the same shit. Is my social circle just a bunch of degenerates, or has any other non-virgin on Sup Forums noticed the same thing?

German women told me German men do not approach.

Good thing if you want to experiment.

>I ask them out
Dude, you are in a bar with your wingman. You hit up a conversation, why in the world would you ask those senioritas out? They are already in the freaking bar!

You are part of the problem.

If you're rich, why not just hire 5 surrogates?

Then you can come back to Sup Forums in a year having watched 20 more animes, and have the same questions, or you can come back in a year having attempted to flirt with 100 girls and having learned to navigate a basic conversation. May even have a few funny rejection stories, too. Your call.

Yeah I've had more luck with them, but I just don't feel much chemistry.

Nah I feel like going full third-world is giving up. I've thought about getting that surgery, but I feel like it would be a big fuck you to my family (who are also vertically challenged) and would fuck up my athletics. Quite tempting though desu. When I wear large boots during rainy weather I get way more female attention. Same if I'm at any kind of elevation or distance to the woman where she can't judge my height. Ah well everyone has their own struggles in life. Could be balding or dumb or micro-benis'd or something.

Yeah true and with age you realize that sex isn't all that. I just worry about finding a wife of sufficient quality that I could have kids.

Ikr. I take tonnes of nootropics and nicotine every day and that kills my libido pretty effectively since I'm so zoned-in.

>Women are attracted by *relative wealth* and *relative potential* within their target group -- i.e. within a social pool they are ready to interact with.

True. A woman can feel overwhelmed or conned if you are above of their target range. I chatted with a q.t.3.14 once who didn't have a high school degree. She was a Latvian immigrant, rather cute, but shy working a normal job. She couldn't understand why I, a university graduate with a high paying job etc., was interested. If I had been some lowly blue collar worker, she probably would have assessed me, but I just did not compute in her head.

>investment banking analyst of 1 year now
>got masters degree in finance
>6'0 (183cm) 75kg not balding
>tfw never had a gf

STOP WHINING A CONTINUE TO PRACTICE !

Take a little sheet of paper, write what kind of approach works, what kind of approch does not work.

Succss with women :
10% theory
90% practice

All women tell me:
>user, your skills are amazing
>you are such a good teacher
>you travelled the world... so interesting...
Things get even better with the few I managed to fuck once or twice:
>user, I knew you were a nerd... and wasn't expecting you to be such a good fuck and teased me to orgasm

Yet,
>they don't want to be seen with mr (e.g. by their families or even their ex bf)
>they get cranky at some stage and throw objects or insults at me

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Anyway that was up until a year ago. Now I don't get laid any more.

>5'5"
>6.1/2 out of 10, on a good day
>Shy to love
>Not a Normalfag
>Just want to be loved
>Would sperg out if I ever got a genuine compliment
>Probably get violent
>Most likely just gonna die alone

I just want someone who will understand me, someone that loves me back, someone to have a nice nuclear family with in the end, but I wont.

You don't get it, you don't want to give, you only want to receive, you can't understand people like me; its okay to only want, but don't try to enforce your shit like its a god damned fact.

Not everyone can do what you do, both by morality, and opportunity, they might not be given the chance, by both luck, and their peers actions.

Remember, one shy white (or asian for you) man = one blacked women

STOP WHINNING !

>I get more out of hookups than out of relationships.
That is why America will be 50% non-white in 2020.

Now you can say "I ruined my country" and give us all the thumbs up.

>183
Manlet

>German women told me German men do not approach.
Pretty much true. The problem is, German women usually hate it if German men approach them to chat them up. They want "exotic" men to chat them up, like Frenchies or Italians... or sometimes black etc.

Not even kidding. It turns them off immediately if you speak perfect German.

first of all, girl in OP's pic is a disgusting and honestly kind of ugly roastie that literally no man wants for anything more than a fuck buddy, one night stand type thing.

second of all, who the fuck would imply that university women are favorable marriage partners ? OP either needs to lurk moar to get better at trying to fit in or fuck off

Speaking from personal experience, this changes nothing because chicks don't care if you've been to college or not

You're living in a fucking dreamworld you autisto

Stop browsing Sup Forums, stop browsing anything which give you negative thoughts.

Also :
90% practice

Forcing people to understand and being interested by you will never work. You MUST be interested by other people, invite them to talk about themselves. You will get more friends in 2 months with this way than you will get in 2 years if you force them to understand you.

sounds like you fell for every single /r9k/ meme

Exactly what I meant.
It also works in reversal.

She might get attracted to a financial loser who is nonetheless a good fuck... she plays with him for a while. She might even delude herself of loving him.
They might even go to Australia together and build a new life (e.g. assuming she is bourgeois but has a knacl for hippie things)...

But if things don't work out well for her, she'll soon be annoyed by all those hoke-delivered pizzas and "let's watch a movie together"... which badly compares to when she used to go parachuting and kayaking with daddy's pocket money.

I could fuck your wife and I didn't go to college.

Why do German women look so masculine?

It's kind of weird, I guess it's their strong jawlines.

They always dress tomboyish too.

I was raised with traditional values.

It means I'm above average height

me too, did you read my reply ? do you know what /r9k/ is ?

When I have discussions avec German women, of course one of the main subject is German langage. To me, German langage is the most beautiful after mine, but all of them said it's too rough or rude or whatever...

And I do not really know how to invite them to talk about their culture when they complain about their langage.

>Forcing people to understand and being interested by you will never work. You MUST be interested by other people, invite them to talk about themselves. You will get more friends in 2 months with this way than you will get in 2 years if you force them to understand you.
THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS.

I AM JUST HAVING A SLIGHT DRAWBACK... BUT SOON I'LL GO BACK TO THE OLD STANDARDS.

And you know just like every other beta, that you are the problem.

Ask a work college to get a beer after work. Go to some bar in freaking Helsinki (you got a summer there, no?), chat up those Eastern European immigrant q.t.s. Dance, have a good time, lighten up. Learn how to work the girls.

Then get yourself a gf.

>works 70+ hours a week
Can't get out to meet girls bro. I did PE for a year and a half and got burned out. Money isn't worth not having a life.

I think you fucked your reply up.

Hem in France, German woman (you can see them in public parks or Disneyland ) are very far from masculinity. Very blond and feminine.

What do you mean "interested by other people"?

>talk circles
Talk is cheap.
>History, psychology or other nuanced subjects
KEK!

I only work ~60hrs a week.

Also I get a 4 week paid summer vacation starting July, a bit different here, but still, yeah too much work to find anyone

>any white woman
Can WNs stop shilling for one second?

>It means I'm above average height
Dude, in Sup Forums parlance everyone is a manlet. You could have said you are 6ft5 and he would have said you are a manlet. It's like saying "How is this possible in 2017?" People will answer with "Current year shitposting?"

I guess all the ones that visit/study in America are pozzed. The ones I've met all dress very dour, no/minimal makeup, and always look slightly irritated.