WE WUZN'T KANGZ

archive.is/mXwTC

>Scientists took 166 bone samples from 151 mummies, dating from approximately 1400 B.C. to A.D. 400, extracting DNA from 90 individuals and mapping the full genome in three cases.

>the study concluded that preserved remains found in Abusir-el Meleq, Middle Egypt, were closest genetic relatives of Neolithic and Bronze Age populations from the Near East, Anatolia and Eastern Mediterranean Europeans.
>Modern Egyptians, by comparison, share much more DNA with sub-Saharan populations.

>"A lot of people has assumed foreign invaders ... brought a lot of genetic ancestry into the region," Krause said. "People expected that through time, Egypt would become more European, but we see the exact opposite."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egypt#Population

>A team lead by Johannes Krause managed the first reliable sequencing of the genomes of 90 mummified individuals in 2017. Whilst not conclusive, because of the non-exhaustive time frame and restricted location that the mummies represent, their study nevertheless showed that these Ancient Egyptians "closely resembled ancient and modern Near Eastern populations, especially those in the Levant, and had almost no DNA from sub-Saharan Africa. What's more, the genetics of the mummies remained remarkably consistent even as different powers—including Nubians, Greeks, and Romans—conquered the empire." Later, however, something did alter the genomes of Egyptians. Although the mummies contain almost no DNA from sub-Saharan Africa, some 15% to 20% of modern Egyptians’ DNA reflects sub-Saharan ancestry.[216]

Turns out modern Europeans are more African than ancient Egyptians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would you allow people who look like the guy on the chariot into europe?

>artistic portrayal proofs ethnicity

It's obviously they had a limited colour palette. they painted their walls white, gold yellow, so that left brown for their skin and black for anyone with darker skin.

Plus, you know a lot of time spent in the fucking sun of the Sahara as a martial person of ancient time.

That tends to make you well bronzed.

1. so is that a yes or a no?
2. i can see intermediate colors that they could have used for the chariot-guy's skin. look at the people's loincloths and look at the chariot-guy's skirt.

yall wuz dick washers

Moorish kangz nigga

>implying egyptians weren't brown
we wuz pharoahs and shit

hahahahahahahahaha

fascinating, so you're saying there's nothing wrong with dark skin? how noble of you!

When white people LARP as brown.
>Muh tan
>Muh bronze skin.

This much exceptionalism.

THE POPE SAYS STAND UP

APOLOGIZE

Whoah they have exactly the same color of OP's pic!

WHITES CONFIRMED KANGZ

As brown as the fucking Greeks were

typical greek man and totally not brown

hello my fellow white men

That's my point. Southern Europeans are brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94

>falling for the greeks are brown meme

>the ancient egyptians weren't 10 shades darker than whites, only 8, and about as dark as pajeets. therefore, whites are superior.

I'M COMIN FOR THE MELANIGATES

So does this mean blacks will let the KANGZ meme finally die?

Oh who am I kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY

Germans are brown

I'm pretty sure fags are allowed in Europe.

The new Germans certainly are

le Balotelli

?

Reminder

>everyone on the Simpsons is supposed to have jaundice

Any Euro would turn brown or red living in the fucking desert.

Only Basques are white.