Brit/pol/ - Paki store edition

>Required reading for stupid Americans
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>EU leaders says UK offer could 'worsen situation'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder following Ramavan incident
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

>More than 800 homes in tower blocks in Camden evacuated because of fire safety concerns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Number10gov/status/878688236603944960
youtube.com/watch?v=IrOi5tdlAZI
youtu.be/q4bz-EcS7g4
youtu.be/DyKNVfVTs9Q
amazon.co.uk/King-James-Bible-Black-Gift/dp/0007946856/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1498332826&sr=1-1&keywords=king james bible
youtube.com/watch?v=jc4VxIWXX4w
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-fire-diane-abbott-victims-number-hundreds-labour-shadow-home-secretary-a7806106.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3fbUqcc2bGs
youtube.com/watch?v=KJi9X6phiwk&t=6640s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093241/Mitt-Romneys-family-baptized-Ann-Romneys-atheist-father-Mormon-church-year-AFTER-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should I get UK citizenship?

Both sides of my family Grandparents were from Scotland/London

Happy IED

>Should I get UK citizenship?

Why? Canada is arguably a safer place than the UK.

A challenger appears

Well even the Congo is better than living in leafistan

twitter.com/Number10gov/status/878688236603944960

Torycucks voted for this.

I'm always glad to see Brits returning here, on the other hand Britain is shit. Canada would probably be a better place to live if they stopped browning it. You should probably come back pre-emptively because Trudeau is a faggot and so are Canadians.

best pics of a politician drinking a pint to convince the cognitively challenged to vote for them.

GOGOGOGOGOG

its not putin. he doesn't give a fuck

I think there's no difference.

Can you give me a job when I come?

How much do you hate wannabe Paki 'gangsters' Sup Forums? They're worst than nig nogs. Old Trafford and other shitty parts of Manchester is full of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IrOi5tdlAZI

>mfw drinking ruby port from Tesco

How do I choose between Protestant, Catholic and Orthodoxy? Can anyone recommend any literature?

youtu.be/q4bz-EcS7g4

Lads, if Davis wins, you think he'll being Moggy to the front lines?

obama was good at it

Pakis are a race of brown Chavs

Watch this and try and find a single white kid, this is hard to watch.

youtu.be/DyKNVfVTs9Q

>some people are born to lose

amazon.co.uk/King-James-Bible-Black-Gift/dp/0007946856/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1498332826&sr=1-1&keywords=king james bible

>How do I choose between cuck, cuck and Orthodox?

Tory strong.

YHWH is a fake Jew god

Putin did something else to win his voters.

You know.

Fixing the fucking country.

Yeah Obama was alright, but no one does it like Nige

Shant be watching that

youtube.com/watch?v=jc4VxIWXX4w

>euro candy

What's duel (or duet?) like britbongs?

Reminder that Georgian is best.

Do one Schlomo.

#FreeRightly desu

>got mad and sped off when he called them inbred
kek

>best pics of a politician drinking a pint to convince the cognitively challenged to vote for them.

"nobody does it better than nige"

>Lord Rees Mogg

Someday surely.

Is he banned again?

Yahweh is the literal God of the Israelites you Jewish fucking faggot. Jewish monotheism destroyed the Roman Empire

>tfw no happening for weeks

so fucking bored

Stay there

Wasn't Blair the original in that respect?

Looks like photoshoot pint number 4 or 5 of the day.

Why I'm good looking, i'll suck yer dick

>Fixing the fucking country.
You mean he took credit for the countries turn around after communism ended

no

>are maggie

Stop trying to blend in Moshe. Nobody is interested in your lies.

For your own benefit I mean.

>Israelites =/= Jewish

Nigel took it to another level.

I know kekistan shit is faggotry, but did any of you just see the kekistan flag during Katy Perry's set at Glastonbury? Or am I seeing things?

Phwoar, Patel can pull my pint off any day.

I want to end all Jewish influence which is why believers in every form of Semitic monotheism need to fuck off. You worship the God of Israel. You're a fucking idiot.

All the muslims at work are taking holiday for it, should be comfy

>decide to leave the cover off my bike
>starts raining

FUCK

It was genuinely worrying how many people thought that May was going to deal with this problem.

Moshe is the same name as Moses, a prophet in *your* fucking religion

Oh, right. A LARPagan. Which one is you in pic related?

Yes they are

So modern Israelites and followers of Judaism are direct descendants of David?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/grenfell-tower-fire-diane-abbott-victims-number-hundreds-labour-shadow-home-secretary-a7806106.html

ARE DIANE

and you all fell for it
"he's one of us...not a commodity trader with born with a golden spoon in his mouth. of course he didn't have to go to university....he was given a lucrative job in the city when he was 18.......he's the every-man incarnate because he drinks pints in a pub"

"Pagan" just means not a worshipper of Yahweh, the bronze age Semitic war god you believe in because you're a weak idiot.

My religion and the religion of 70 generations of my European ancestors. Not yours though, obviously. You're a nigger.

BTW pagan means rural dweller.

I don't support him because of his background. I support him because I think we're better off out of the EU. I fell for nothing.

Where's the autist that made all the YKTD memes after he announced his departure? If you're here I would appreciate some #freerightlyso memes

thnx in advance x

diane not knowing the correct figures? colour me surprised

I don't so much mind the "left" and what they did, so much as the absolute lack of assertion from the "right" to stop them.

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj
!!QGsZcEJW159
!!jMRRjuYLt5i

And soon 70 generations of your ancestors will be Muslim. Still won't make Islam European.

Christians are pushover pussy faggots worthy of respect from no one. You worship the saviour of another entirely separate race of people. You're a cuck.

Reminder: MOLOCH is the one true deity.

yeah. but many a dumb cunt did

So when are we anexing sealand and claiming it as our own sovereign state called the Brit/pol/ empire or something like that lads?

wow literally nazis

>tag der Wehrmacht

Seriously leftypol just stop trying to blend in. This kike on a stick schtick is so fucking boring.

Also learn English. 70 generations of my ancestors will never be Muslim because they are dead. So they can't convert. Understand?

Alright then, you asked for it internet tough guy. FUCKING FIGHT ME.

Ironically she's probably right this time. Place was likely ram-jammed with illegals that can't be identified.

Reminder: MURDOCH is the one true deity.

Reminder that this is what you voted for if you voted Conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=3fbUqcc2bGs

>There will never be another happening like this

Fuck lads, nothing will ever compare will it?

youtube.com/watch?v=KJi9X6phiwk&t=6640s

You want to be stuck on that thing with the hyperuautists of brit/pol/?

All hail to the mighty one

Turn the other cheek you little bitch boy. Go read your Jew prophecies some more fucking faggot

Should just take a boat out and conquer it and claim it under right of conquest.

>Christians are pushover pussy faggots worthy of respect from no one.
How did they take over Europe if they were pussy faggots?

KEK why Morissey can never go back to King's Road

I SAID FIGHT ME GAY BOY. NAME A TIME AND PLACE.

The infected the Roman Empire like a virus, it spreads like herpes

do you remember the stream with the chat?

reminder that suffism is just regular sunni islam with some pre-islamic memes, they believe in shariah over the world and jihad like the others

Was all that stuff about the hostages being tortured and mutilated true?

Don't engage with them except to drop red pills refuting their pathetic arguments.

Reminder that LARPagans are niggers too stupid to wear the fedora.

Owen Jones is sexy

>The dead can't be converted
Think again!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2093241/Mitt-Romneys-family-baptized-Ann-Romneys-atheist-father-Mormon-church-year-AFTER-death.html

Yes.

That's why you send the guns in right away. If you notice now the armed police just go bursting right in.

remember: alternatively get a plugin that removes tripcodes. then you don't miss out on discussion

>imposed topdown by the Roman state after Constantine conquered new terrority under the cross
>a virus

Blah blah Descendants, you knew what I meant so don't get pedantic on a board where you cannot edit your posts.

It's true though, there is nothing in Christianity that fosters any loyalty to your own people independently of religion, unless you count most of Africa as your people.

>Tripcunts
>Saying anything of worth ever.

How far would our army get?

Yeah but the passive interpretations of Christianity have come to dominate. How do you plan on fixing that