What is Sup Forums opinion on Vice News?

What is Sup Forums opinion on Vice News?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/vice-journalist-news-liberal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marxist propaganda propably paid by Soros.

Clickbait garbage. Only Buzzfeed is worse.

Far left skewed shit. Not even news, it's done by amateur "cool guys" and 90% of it is about weed. Finally, the sound mixing and editing is terrible.

I like their military documentaries or commentaries. Well produced.

Never heard of them. and as they advertise on Sup Forums will never visite. Actually just added them to ublock filter.

Fake news for the younger generations who are shunning other sources of fake news.

Kill it with fire

If it's not a site built by some fat fuck called "americanlibertyreportforallfreedoms.com" or something other garbage title /pol hates it. /pol is the retard in special ed. Even the other retards think /pol is a megatard.

When you need to know about donkey fucking, you go to VICE

watched a doco by them a few years ago about the great Pacific garbage patch. Whiny little beta was pissed that there was no great floating piles of crap that would look good on film, obviously his team did zero research before sailing 1500 miles into the middle of the ocean. Also there was a cringy as fuck part where the cameraman filmed himself getting it on with some chick onboard, pure wannabe gonzo garbage.

The boots-on-the-ground video reporting is interesting, but most of it (specifically viceland) is DUDEWEEDLMAO-tier rehashing of MTV without fear of FCC censorship

The movie they did in Afghanistan actually makes a good case for why USA shoulf stay out of the middle east

It is an attempt to profit off of shows with no production values and no writing with excuse of it being "minimalist". It feels like highschool art projects every hour. It is all surface level aesthetics. Food, fashion, and faggotry all day every day. I miss H2 and retarded ancient aliens. At least it was fun. Thanks a lot skater culture for shitting everything up.

Their news is deceptive. All extremely corporate and masked by a facade of being countercultural. Fuck I hate progressives.

>founded by two guys
>one was a jew
>the one who wasn't left
>now just SJW agenda shit

Pic is their front page right now

Divide and conquer shit that should be bankrupted. It was decent up until the 2010s when they started to publish stupid shit like pic related.

Their writers, along with those for Huffpo and Buzzfeed, deserved to be dragged into the street and beaten into a vegetative state.

Years ago they were a pretty great news organization that had journalists with balls. Go watch their African documentary stuff where they get shot at by militias and rebel groups, or where they film all sorts of fucked up shit going on. They also have stuff from south America where they're watching people do hard drugs in ghettos.

However, those days are pretty long past and now they're just DUDE WEED LOL and buzzfeed clickbait shit.

Not worth watching any of their new stuff at all. Skip it. Go watch their older Africa stuff though.

Yeah, they said what every outsider to DC politics has said for over a generation. Difference is they specialize in making it look like guerilla journalism. The shit reeks CIA. Wherever you find canned counterculture, you can pretty much guarantee spooks are close behind.

Liberal garbage.

yournewswire.com/vice-journalist-news-liberal/

>misandry
>misogyny
Do Americans even read the definition of the words they're using?I have never seen those 2 words used properly;it's infuriating.

(((Vice "News")))

Used to be great.

Now is just Marxist trash.

NK piece is good, now there are some shady hands in the pot

I'm well in my thirties now and own every issue of the magazine until 2007/2008 - it used to be an interesting read, plus it was free, had it always next to the shitter

but since then it went full SJW and now it's worse than any shit I've ever had

When they made the documentaries on the goat fuckers of Kekistan, they were great.

Since they got bought out by HBO they are shit.

Dude weed lmao