MUSLIM WOMEN STARTS A FIRE IN HER OWN MOSQUE IN IOWA

another 1 caught. so mannnnny fake hate crimes.

clapsnews.com/2017/06/24/muslim-woman-lights-her-own-mosque-on-fire/

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084
mystateline.com/news/fake-hate-crime-report-at-beloit-college-leads-to-arrest/648472553
dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/jasskirat-saini-arrested-for-writing-kkk-on-college-campus/
breitbart.com/texas/2016/01/05/media-loses-interest-houston-mosque-arson-muslim-charged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it not reported in the news?

>tfw too intelligent to not start a fire

At this point i'm not even suprised a muslim burned down their own mousqe but I can guess the left's reaction
>she was framed
>she only did it to spread awareness
>#imwither

Um that's a black lady

BUMP
SPREAD THE WORD
HATE HOAXES ARE HOAXES THEY ARE NOT REAL
HEY WANT TO USE THESE HOAXES TO JUSTIFY ENDING THE CONSTITUTION

watcha doin there imam?

NPR the other day would have you believe that the Russian Hackers story is totally vindicated and even confessed to by Trump.

immediately deport

Sure, "Hands up, don't shoot" was based on a lie, but at least it gets the conversation started.

You know why. The only reason other hoaxes were reported on is that the truth was not found out for a few days afterward and they already made the incident front page news.

>she only did it to spread awareness
That seems to be what they're going with.

>There are no indications that this fire was a hate crime, Parizek said. Ismail attended the mosque, he said, adding that her motive for the fire was unclear.

>“It doesn’t appear that she was trying to burn the place down,” Parizek said. “It seems like she was trying to make a statement.”

I swear to God if I ever kill anybody I am going to be shoutung that phrase "THE MOTIVE WAS UNCLEAR" at the top of my lungs, then writing it in blood all over the crime scene.

>trying to make a statement
>unable to decide what that statement was
And nobody can piece it together that she was trying to instill violence by the muslim community against other ethnicity's?

Watcha doin imam?

Hand over the Infidelegates, and we can forget all about this.

Well. They can piece it together, the just dare not say it out loud.

Muslim and Jews must both share the same play book. The "Muh Victimization" storyline does not work if you are not victimized so they find it necessary to self-victimize so as the meet their own need for victimization.

Sources:
abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-arrested-israel-connection-bomb-threats-us-jewish/story?id=46323084

mystateline.com/news/fake-hate-crime-report-at-beloit-college-leads-to-arrest/648472553

dailycaller.com/2016/12/21/jasskirat-saini-arrested-for-writing-kkk-on-college-campus/

breitbart.com/texas/2016/01/05/media-loses-interest-houston-mosque-arson-muslim-charged/

"There were no indications that this fire was a hate crime said the police. Ismail attended the mosque, her motive for the fire was unclear."

Indeed it is a hate crime, just not against mohammedans. She attempt to frame others, namely whites, to stoke "racial" division and conflict.

Jeez, cops, use your noggins.

we're going soft then. They shouldn''t need to fake them

Well that would prove their victimization storyline to be true. The reality is that the storyline is false and remains false but that does not stop them from bullshitting.

just add that to the list

>Infidelegates
Oh my lordy

This is an excellent point. The real ultimate culprit is the lifeway of Semitic tribalism, which both Muslim and Jew embrace, and which explains their rejection of objective reality (everything is either good or bad for the tribe), and which imposes a teleology of justified conflict on every little event. So nothing ever just happens, it's always either plot by the rival tribe or an opportunity to attack the other tribe.

To build on this, Europeans used to be like this, but our socieites developed past this worldview with the help of Christianity (which is a philosophical attack on tribalism) and with the consolidation of tribe into nation.

Bump against obvious sliding.

What the fuck are kebabs doing in Iowa?

Burning down their own mosques apparently.

Good, they started burning themselves