#MoreThanARefugee - YouTube Strikes Back - PT.2

THEY REALLY FUCKED US BOYS - DISLIKES FROM LINK IN THREAD INSTANTLY DISCARDED
>We've gotten complacent and YouTube has up'd their game
>You need to go to YouTube manually for your dislike to stick - even than it may be deleted soon after
>Comment count is holding steady, which means they're deleting them as fast as they're being made.
>AntiGlobalist comments deleted quicker than AntiRefugee comments
>Deleted dislikes are outnumbering new dislikes, causing the count to drop (As of 4 hours ago)
>Influx of pro-refugee comments, some genuine, most bots or women (technically same thing)
>Shadow bans and channel suspensions
>Without deletions this would be one of most disliked videos of all time and the fastest to reach that honor
FRIENDLY REMINDER: You must go to YouTube on your own, sans link, for dislike to stick

Bum(p)

bump

well where is the link?

>>Influx of pro-refugee comments, some genuine, most bots or women (technically same thing)

Kek. So true, user.

BUMP

Go to Youtube manually, or dislike will not register. Jeez, at least read OP's post, burger.

>well where is the link?
Link is in first thread, if you click it your like will be discarded

Bump

Bum

Are you sure? I followed the link from Sup Forums, the dislike is still here.

i didnt even open the video from the last thread i went on both my phone and my laptop, typed in youtube, searched the video, disliked, commented, and withing 30 minutes my dislike was gone, and i noticed my comments, however new they are, dont show up when im not logged into my account...

stop shilling this jewtube

Not positive but have been getting numerous reports
Could be different depending on region and whatnot

Shadow ban
Dummy account will fix that
And they're still deleting non-Sup Forums dislikes en mass

ok ive done my part, i just hope jewtube wont recommend me more rapefugees now, because i searched for this piece of shit video

Thats the girl from FunForLouis she lives iN Dubai, shes Wealthy and Spoiled and she talks about Muslims "being human like everyone else" based entirely on Dubai.

Kinda need Alex Jewnes or some alt-lite figure to cover this to ensure downvotes get to 500,000.

that must mean they are shadowbanning people who simply dislike the video, i only disliked it the first day it was uploaded, didnt comment. 4 days later my dislike was gone and now my comments dont show up. these fucking slippery kikes!!!!

YES
THIS
FFS more of this,

Infowars covered it on the first or second day
Maybe they can pick it up again
The anger has been sustain for four days now

The video won't get 500k dislikes ever
It had 400k dislikes when it had 2 million views and today in the morning it had 12 million views and 400k dislikes
Now it has 14 million views and still 400k dislikes..

How can black guys even compete?

i LITERALLY just watched the dislike counter go up one, then down one as i refreshed a second later.

Nah it just got to 400k today
Maybe there's something fucky going on w/ it in Austria?
400k dislikes w/ 2 million views would make it the most engaged video of all time

Excuse me I meant 8 million views

bump

Bummm

where did everyone go

forget all of a sudden?

We lost em
Racemixing threads?

Old Thread can be found here

As soon as I started commenting about Barbara Specter, i got shadowbanned

bump, how can this thread be so empty?
Shilling in full force tonight

bump

>As soon as I started commenting about Barbara Specter, i got shadowbanned
Globalist comments are deleted sooner than racist or anti-refugee comments
If that isn't telling I don't know what is

Don't worry i'll rape youtube, every employee will not be able to walk tomorrow.

Will my comments stick if I'm going in on a smartphone?

Unless you've been banned they should, yes
Don't forget to dislike

Beware the sleeping Saxon.

all those white boiis running to help their black bulls right away.

I don't see the problem, the dislike ratio is more than 3:1 and the comments are universally negative from what I can see. Even the top rated video searching the hashtag is a callout for this BS. You've won Sup Forums

Just a poll on theliberal.ie. Can you guess the results if they are not shown?

22% yes and 78%no?