archive.is/WKElg
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD
archive.is/O43b2
archive.is/qn7zb
archive.is/C8W5s
archive.is/LO2sF
youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Rocket-alert-sirens-sound-in-southern-Israel-near-Gaza-border-486671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sylmmj5evA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR NAZI BRAZILIANS

>the goyim arent fighting that war for us!
>we have to shut them down ourselves!

oh fuck ww3 here we come

>happening

that would imply that syria or the russians have the balls to do anything in retaliation

even if israel was all alone in the world we know they don't

F

So it begins

The Israeli army has been in regular communication with rebel groups and its assistance for years
>Includes undisclosed payments to commanders that help pay salaries of fighters and buy ammunition and weapons
archive.is/rBTsY

ISIS apologized to Israel for November clash
archive.is/WKElg

ISIS explains why they don't attack Israel
>The apostate who rule the lands of Islam are graver infidels than [the Jews], and war against them takes precedence
>the "Islamic State" needs to first expand it's borders to cover all of "Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)
archive.is/Ksesn
archive.is/XSteD

But why would Israel flood Europe with ISIS? Replace ISIS with Palestinians in this well-known statement from 9-11.
>“We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem." -Five Dancing Israelis

Israeli Mossad Agents Posed as CIA Spies to Recruit Terrorists to Fight Against Iran'
archive.is/O43b2

In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA
archive.is/qn7zb

Israel taking care of wounded Al Qaeda fighters
archive.is/C8W5s

>al qaeda
Terrorism analyst Peter Bergen for CNN said "As ISIS gets smaller, for ISIS it actually might be a good idea to ally with al Qaeda, which is now a pretty big organization in Syria," says Bergen. "And unfortunately, that would be a pretty lethal combination."
archive.is/LO2sF

Long live the goyim, fuck those Muslim dogs.

Yay

This is bad for India. With improving India-America defence ties there was speaculation about a India-israel-US nexus in the future which'd be great for India. But with Israel attacking Russia backed Syria, India will be more reluctant to improve defence ties with Israel.

Has Israel ever attacked ISIS?

Has ISIS ever attacked Israel?

No, but Israel has evacuated injured ISIS fighters, brought them to theri hospitals and nursed them back to health.

Of course not. Israel is ISIS.

>fired into "Israel"
>Golan
Nice tricks Schlomo

>stop fighting the jihadi terrorists we offer sanctuary near the jewish terrorist occupied areas of Syria
Can someone just do the world a favor and nuke the kikes?

this is like 5th happening today?

will there be war? a proper one?

that's not what hit isreal

God's chosen people.

'No one is reported to have been wounded as a result of the projectile fire.'

He pretty much un-chose them after the exodus from Egypt. Sent them to Babylon, later let the Romans drive them from Israel.

whats happening?

JUST KICK OFF WORLD WAR 3 FOR GOODNESS SAKE WE'RE LITERALLY ALL WAITING FOR IT HERE.

for sure not greatr Israel, that thing is dead thankfully to Russian interference.

Soon

If Israel didn't have the US up their butt, Israel wouldn't exist.

Video of taken by Israeli army destroying Assad's tanks

>youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
>youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
>youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA
youtu.be/BaNTeb3mjFA

Kek the Russians ain't gonna do shit either

jews run the world get over it

Why do we continue to send billions to Israel while our veterans are homeless and starving on the streets?

It's nice to be aware AND not splurging out in all caps memes. And funny fpbp. 8/10 would bread again

S O P A
O
P
A

>has Israel ever attacked the Israeli Security and Intelligence Service?
gee I wonder

Israel supports isis, its common knowledge. Google whatever you want

Israel has been doing things like this forever

yes and yes fucking fuckwits

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Rocket-alert-sirens-sound-in-southern-Israel-near-Gaza-border-486671

>only Israel would exist
FTFY

if this is true you are literally saying that trump is supporting ISIS by letting israel support ISIS since we hold israel's leash

Greater Israel and resurrected Ottoman Empire cannot co-exist.

Our government is filled with israeli dual citizens...Trump may be compromised by jews in his administration..still better than Hillary though

>Gaza
>Israel

kek

I hate kikeland

Soap the...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>Hmm this does sound familiar to something...
>Really gets my noggin joggin

Spam drumpf that question

U M A
M
A

>having a mellow, laid back happening thread

+1 respect for OP

Good. We dont need russians in the middle east.

They want Wahhabists to overtake adjacent lands they want to own.
Eventually, ISIS (Mossad) will launce coordinated attacks across the globe resulting in the call for the extermination of Muslims.
Wow, Israel gains all of the surrounding land they've wanted for decades.

t. Abu Ahmad

We need them in Israel a small nuke could do wonders though

How strong is the Israeli military?

We are too irrelevant in Military Geo-politics dude.

1.3billion weaponized poo people can do wonders.

They are one and the same.....

I knew this fuckers wanted to start WWIII, the gibs me dats for the holocaust wont last forever

Assad turned into matza.

She is so fuckin beautiful.

>Why do we continue to send billions to Israel

Go back to sleep, goyim!

I hope the fireworks exposition starts soon, i have been waiting for a very long time already...

Strongest army in the middle east,considering the amount of support it receives from the US

remember when russia shills were shitposting that hillary would start war with russia if she were elected and we should vote for trump?
and now trump has bombed syria, shot down a syrian plane and is now letting israel bomb syria

thanks, russia

Finally haha

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Sans the occasional fuck you on their way out, every POTUS in my lifetime has been jew controlled. I'll believe Trump is any different when I see solid evidence.

i don't think there was a way to avoid this actually, i think it's already practically 100% confirmed that the president is either a puppet or is being forced into this in a way we cannot see.

being a jew puppet is one thing but actively supporting a terrorist organization that beheads americans is another

Oh yeah, THIS TIME it will definitley trigger WWIII, not the many other times that Israel has attacked the SAA. Assad is a pussy.

>"Greater Syria" (which would include Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and possibly Gaza)

really made me think that those are the territories to achieve greater israel too.

And yet war hasn't started. Honestly if you were voting because you were scared of war you are a moron.

there is not even a mention of this on drudge

>Russian interference.
What are you talking about?

You need to lurk more if you're not familiar with US/Israeli decades-long involvement in the creation of terrorist groups.

What's he supposed to do though? Attack Israel and get glassed?

World's foremost expert on Mossad, who wrote "Every Prince a Spy" (great title) says in interview they call themselves "I.S.I.S., the Israel Secret Intelligence Service":

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sylmmj5evA4

It's funny that we allow the news to tell us Muslim extremists go by the acronym spelling an ancient Judaic diety.

Lebanon got a pretty dope militia though, got that oldschool mujahideen vibe. If there was a way to get the hash trade into europe back on track, they'd really could make a change.

Rooting for Syria.
Hope they have a nuke!

You know what to do Germany

nigger, shut up
i've been here since before /new/ and am very familiar

Exactly, and that's why nothing will come of this, no regional war, no WWIII.

Because it happens so often it is not worth mentioning, might as well put up a headline saying "there is war in Syria", this strike has given the the Southern Front rebel groups a slight advantage, but they are broken since about 2015. They don't have the weapons, leadership or spirit to do much damage, if they were to be posing a threat to cut-off the SAA forces in Darra, then maybe this would be interesting.

The Ride never Ends

>In Syria, militias armed by the Pentagon fight those armed by the CIA
I don't even know who is jewing who anymore

>It's another "Happening" thread over shit that happens literally every other week

>Pajeet, that was our last missile! Activate poo launchers! Disengage loo safeties!

>Projectiles fired into Israel.

More lies, more excuses for escalating the already sickening level of violence in the region.

According to some zionist insider world war 3 will be started by Israel getting bombed or some shit, they are also planning to nuke several of the major cities, probably explains why Europe is taking in so much refugees hmmm

>posting source from a fake news channel

idiot

Finally, a real holocaust.