What did the Jews do to deserve the holocaust?

I've been lazily looking for reasons but everything i find just tell me about how awful the holocaust was but not why it started and what the motives were?
Were there clear cut incidents that eventually led to the 'final solution' or was it many smaller constant incidents?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Communism.

This. Nazis despised the Commie Jews who were destroying their cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I made this funny picture of the Holocaust with my friends just to upset you.

but there wasn't any politcal terrorism? any examples you could give me?
i thought there was like a low scale revolution of some kind young jew group? And they had a weird type of civil war?

Read up on weimar, critical theory, Frankfurt school,
Fpbp

The Holodomor.

Research the Civil War of the Weimar Republic
After WW1, Jewish communists tried to a coup in Germany. Nazism can be seen as reactionary to this Jewish plot.

>1. Controlled the newspapers in Germany and promoted anti white propaganda and degeneracy (like they do today)
>2. Controlled international finance (which they do today) and the real cause of WWII was probably because Hitler was taking Germany out of the international banking system. Today the only states not in the Jew bank matrix are Libya (look what happened to Ghaddafi), North Korea, and Iran.
>3. Karl Marx was Jew. Jews started Bolshevik revolution in Russia killing royal family. A small revolution in Germany attempting the same thing was started in Germany a couple years before Hitler. Hitler feared they would be successful in the future.
>4. Controlled theater and entertainment and art, promoting degeneracy and sexual immorality.

>but there wasn't any politcal terrorism?
Question mark? Any communist party is a terrorist organization.

i meant like specific events or periods like
i'm gonna have to take a look at.

ty this is informative

For doing what they're doing right now, basically.

The same thing they're doing in America.

Jewish led revolution of 1918 caused the German government to collapse and so the military had to surrender.

Usury
Subversion
Lying
Manipulating
Ritualistic sacrifice of gentiles

Crucify Jesus

>What did the Jews do to deserve the holocaust?
>Implying it happened as propagandized

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

This is just the tip of the iceberg. There is overwhelming evidence to show that Jews have a stronger ingroup preference than any other group, and a seething hatred of whites and Christianity. Their greatest triumph is making it taboo to even discuss these truths, so taboo that certain topics are actually illegal to talk about in some countries.

All of the information is out there. But like Osiris it's scattered all over, and it takes work to piece it all together. But what Jews have done to European societies goes beyond mere coincidence.

What I showed talked primarily about the Jewish role of communism (started by the Jew Karl Marx). That doesn't even begin to show how they're subverting the West in the modern day

Inferior races have always hated superior races. That's why the nazis hated jews, because they were jealous

The Jews were Anti-Hitler.

Duh, have you ever read the book they all believe in and study intensely for years? Its the most vile, hateful text I've ever laid eyes on, and I've read a bit of the quran.

they were a poorly integrated, successful minority in countries that had been following a religion for 2000 years that propagated the believe that the jews were responsible for the crucifiction of their prophet. but i wouldn't say they deserved it as such.

There was never any effort to exterminate jews.

There were never any gas chambers sued to kill prisoners.

The truth does not fear investigation. Why do you think it's illegal to question the holocaust in many countries ?

The Nazis didn't hate them, they were trying to push them away and expel them to their own homeland.
They were defending their home.

because revisionism is primarily rooted in antisemitism and antisemitism is what led to it in the first place. also, overwhelming evidence.

M-MERELY COINCIDENCE GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN

Opinions shouldn't be illegal

And no historical event is free from inquiry, lest it become dogma

They are in Canada, here shlomo will throw you in jail if you dare question his ridiculous narrative.