PITFALLS OF WORKING WITH WHITE PEOPLE

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous Thread:

Pfft, blacks don't work.

>trying to make sense of nigger scribblings
They are subhuman monkeys. If you still seriously pay attention to their insane ramblings, then you haven't been paying attention. The world would be better off without niggers, and that is the goal we need to work towards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven
>tfw when you will never own one

Vice accidentally made a video that shows how insane most blacks are
youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

How black is your city?

>52% here

>Pitfalls with Black People
They are black.

Pitfalls of working with white people:

>they're too racist
>they're not racist enough
>they're also too nice and oppressive and shiiiet

Niggers haven't held a stable job since 1865

Racism against white people is a problem Sup Forums needs to come together to combat against. Our race is being discriminated and degraded by the black lives matter movement and all other lefist movements.

We have to fucking destroy them, we have to end this.

Ask me how

>Practice colorblindness
Gibs to coloreds or your racists

>blacks
>working
Fake and gay

Blacks are always going to play the oppression card. They don't value self reliance or personal responsibility. When anyone preaches these values, they automatically call you a coon. How do we help a race when they don't even want to help themselves? Black people can't even manage to get along with their own kind.

>white women are grateful and feel appreciated
>black women immediately try to victimise themselves
Nigger mentality.
Victimhood is leftist thing and that's why blacks overwhelmingly vote left: they have become unable to work and think world constantly owes them something because they're black.
>flag
>feels good man

Well to be fair there is nothing more cringe worthy than a white libcuck trying to prove how not racist he is by talking about rap music and being patronizingly nice to the negros. If I was black I'd hate that shit that too.

I've worked with two niggers in my 24 year lifespan.
The first was named Demarco Rippatoe (what is it with niggers and these names) at Dairy Queen in a small Kansas town. I was still in highschool. Long and short of it was that he was constantly calling in and was completely inept at his job when he actually showed up. Couldn't count change so they moved him into the back and he couldn't keep up with high schoolers in the kitchen so they moved him to dishes. It took him upwards of 1 1/2 hour to do 30 minutes of dishes. They finally let him go after he claimed he needed to miss work because his girlfriend was in the hospital for the 3rd time that week.
Other nigger's name was Mark. Working at a used game store that I actually still work now. He was 29 but acts like a 16 year old and always sperging over weaboo shit. You can just see the light in peoples' eyes die as he's turning even trivial comments into a fucking lecture about stupid nigger shit. Too worried about being popular and not worried about making money. Literal first day working alone and he "loses" the change bag. I would've fired him then but he stayed on. He's really just around to give the two white hardworkers two days off each a week. Basically work all week and get a bunch of shit done but regardless of how I left the store, after the two days off he's left me work without fail. Starts no-calling, no-showing. He gets two free ones then the owner takes him off the schedule on the third. Offered him hours after two weeks but he's already got another job through a temp agency. It's been 3 months since I've had a day off but I'm glad he's gone.

Fuck niggers.

They took credit on the civilization assignment and still they complain about the grade.

>Demarco Rippatoe
first result for his name
lmao

Holy shit, that's him alright
Wonder what that stupid fucker got into.

>people of color

Niggers are the absence of color. The actual people of color are those with varying shades and colors of eye, skin, and hair.

> 5'8"

When will they learn?

They just don't disappoint

he also testified in a trial where a half-niglet was killed by a nigger babysitter

burned the coal, paid the toll

>the left wants white people to be aware of color and not at the same time

PITFALLS OF WORKING WITH BLACK PEOPLE

>Need to call the temp agency every other day because they are too lazy to do actual fucking work.
>cant follow basic orders from anyone above them
>having to work with felons
>having to listen to them talk to each other about the time they spent locked up
>having to train them multiple times how to do things because they cant seem to follow simple instructions.

its not that fucking hard to stand in a 15 foot section and pick snacks and candy off of a fucking line to be loaded into totes,

> i am a warehouse supervisor for one of the biggest vending companies in the US.