AFRIKANER PRAISE THREAD

Only way whites will realize how powerful we are is to see up close how poor other races perform. Experience is the biggest red pill. Do not be a pussy and move to suburban/ culture-less void. STAND YOUR GROUND WHITE BOY. Afrikaners embody this ideal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_vysZVFT_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mqo6B549sCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah yes, boers, genetically mutated into nog kryptonite.

Those are kids though, the adults are bigger, this from. Earlier today, the Rugby against France, note the smaller frog man.

That's a big chin

Nog kryptonite hahahahaha
I think people down there understand how cool it is to be white because there are so few of you, your scarcity makes you powerful.

Yea, Im from Minnesota, and I am 6'5'', all german and swedish blood, but when some Somali tries to step up to me, I channel my inner Afrikaner and scare them away

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=U_vysZVFT_Y
Toffe meneer, die Groenewald

Hooker/prop vs a lock. Lol

WIT MENSE UNITE

How can blacks even justify grabbing lands from whites? Is this the future for whites if mass shitskin immigration continues?

yes

The boer is a blight on south africa we need to deport them elsewhere in order to bring sovereignty to our nation and to remove a stain on our nation

>Uma ufunda lokhu konke ukuphikisana kwayo

Why do they always have to make chimp noises in parlement?

the white man is a burden on the black man and should be smited by god

Fuck you cumskins

>Khumbula ukuba uzikhumbuze uze ufike phezulu

youtube.com/watch?v=mqo6B549sCE

You would all starve, and you know it.
There weren't even any blacks down in S. Africa when the first whites arrived there.

Fucking cracka
We will seize white own land and take it back for the people

>Siza kulala emva kwendlala kwaye sicele ama-gibs angaphezulu kwaye awukwazi ukumisa amaJews okanye u-shit ukukhwaza i-elvator pyramid

They've got chimps in parliament
Pretty straightforward

Sadly yes.

>take it back for the people
communist detected.
you can't create on your own, so you take from those that do create jobs.
then you wonder why your country is shit.
you made it shit.

>whitey is only rich because of colonization
>ergo ooga booga white women and white lands belong to black men

>ama-gibs

>STAND YOUR GROUND

My ground is the rural countryside. I never had any notion of moving to suburbia in the first place, where did you get that retarded idea?

Nogs are welcome to come challenge us out here. But I fear it would not end well for them